Who has camped out for shoes/BF/anything before? This thread is not what you think it is...

So hear me out. 

I plan on going to the Inauguration next week. I've been before (Obama) and the group I was with p*ssied out (it was dumb cold, I will admit) and we didn't even see dude get sworn in. I hated them for that. I won't be going with them this time. If you have not ever been to this event, it is a major cluster**** (actually its worse). You do NOT want to leave your spot. And you definitely don't want to leave your spot to use those nasty, crowded portapotties. You may mess around and never get back to your spot...ppl are the worst at this event. I want to be prepared this time. Again, hear me out. 

I want to get there around 5am or earlier for a good seat and to beat metro traffic (even though it's already pretty bad by this hour).  I want to wear an adult diaper. I am dead serious. 

I know some of you may wait in line for whatever hot items and you are lucky enough to have friends with you; you can walk away, go to a facility and come back without struggle. 

For those who have waited ALONE, how did you do it? I am certain it involved adult diapers. Laugh all you want, but I will not get got this time. 

who the hell said I was taking a crap? don't go for lulz. I plan on preparing so I don't need to use the bathroom, but I want to be covered. 

And yes. I said I MISSED this historic event the first time. There's nothing like seeing it in person with everyone there, but it comes at a price. This may be the last time a minority of ANY kind is ever in this position. I'm not missing it for nothin! 

Beating traffic during inauguration weekend is flatout impossible. All the out of towners will be clogging up the roads, and the metro will be swamped by the time it opens at 7. It may open early due to the magnitude of the event but I doubt it. If you're that dedicated, your best bet is to take one of the late night trains toward the area, you still won't be able to get near the site because the whole area is locked down, but maybe you can fall in with some other like-minded people to kill time until the event starts. And let's be serious adult diapers won't save you, if you piss or $&@! yourself you're not gonna be able to sit there comfortably, and on top of that you're gonna smell something awful.

Beating traffic during inauguration weekend is flatout impossible. All the out of towners will be clogging up the roads, and the metro will be swamped by the time it opens at 7. It may open early due to the magnitude of the event but I doubt it. If you're that dedicated, your best bet is to take one of the late night trains toward the area, you still won't be able to get near the site because the whole area is locked down, but maybe you can fall in with some other like-minded people to kill time until the event starts. And let's be serious adult diapers won't save you, if you piss or $&@! yourself you're not gonna be able to sit there comfortably, and on top of that you're gonna smell something awful.
no it opens early. something like 4am or 5am. we left so early and got there sooo ******g early and had to wait it out, then left at the worst possible timing. i live in the area, so it's nothing for me to go in the morning. from what I remember there are not a lot of places open by that time or even letting ppl use their bathrooms. 

idk why you guys are taking it to extremes. i don't plan on ******** myself.
laugh.gif
 you can usually set yourself up so you don't have to tinkle or #2 if you control what you eat and drink the night before. i bring up this topic because I've now read that "gamers" have done this (and I feel like they have no excuse) so I wondered, do these dudes who camp out for days ahead do this too? NT seemed like a good place to ask. I know someone here has done it 
nerd.gif

potential foreshadowing for a "when was the last time you crapped yourself" post...?

at this type of event even without a diaper, you would be SOL trying to fight your way into those potties to take a dump (or worse, being caught in a group of ppl who won't let you go through). i wont be one of those fools drinking coffee that morning. 

he's worth it to me. plus the opportunity was stolen from me, I live too close to not try for it again...

Last edited:
OP much respect for being apart of history my dude. But me personally, **** that I'll watch it on TV like everyone else

I died lauging at the thought of 2000 people all wearing adult diapers and Depends actuall making profit off the inaugaration.

at this type of event even without a diaper, you would be SOL trying to fight your way into those potties to take a dump (or worse, being caught in a group of ppl who won't let you go through). i wont be one of those fools drinking coffee that morning. 

he's worth it to me. plus the opportunity was stolen from me, I live too close to not try for it again...

I feel you on making it my business to come out this go around. I was right around the corner in 09 and my lazy ***** wouldn't even get up and hop on the metro. This time I'm bringing out the Nikon and framing the best shots I get. This is history folks that may never repeat itself again.

Cmon man. Lets say you piss/**** yourself, you still gonna stand in line? And of course people are gonna think extremes, adult diapers are a pretty extreme measure 
laugh.gif

Didn't they shut down the entrances into DC because of the massive numbers of people that were already there waiting during his first inauguration?

Its not like the first time

just stay at home.....

it might be emptier compared to the last time

Last edited:
1. Buy a Camelbak

2. Insert tube into urethra

3. Fasten Camelbak to leg/ankle area

4. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom