Who has tried drugs other than tobacco/weed/alcohol?

Some of yall are hardcore, is it really worth the risk of doing those other drugs?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I've done pretty much every drug that exists other than DMT.
frown.gif
Feel free to PM me if you have questions about safe use.

Never try opiates. Not even once. Got really hooked on OCs.

Acid is my favorite, especially when taken with molly.

Shrooms are cool, but you'll never want to do them again after you try acid.

Used to do a lot of ecstasy. DO NOT DO THIS BEFORE ADULTHOOD. I seriously think that rolling too much messed me up.

Also used to do a lot of blow, but I don't like uppers that much. Keep in mind that every time you use coke, you risk heart failure.

Never done meth, but Adderall is good for studying.

Stay away from benzos (especially Xanax). Habit forming and a b to get off.
Another warning:
if you're generally a heavy drinker or a "college"-type drinker, do NOT pop pills and drink because it +*%$% you up. you will lose control of yourself, i've seen it happen many times. 

an dee 51o wrote:
DT43 wrote:
Wr wrote:
 I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?

really? because that is a terrible idea... they would have the best sex of their lives, but during the comedown they'd probably be so depressed that they'd file for divorce the next day 
laugh.gif

FALSE.

The day after molly is fine if you take 5HTP when you're coming down. You can even sleep easily and eat the next day. Rolls on the other hand leave you incapacitated for a day afterwards.

the hell is 5htp, is that OTC?
either way, for the average person the day after molly is not fun. maybe you get more used to the comedown the more you take, i wouldn't know to that degree. and the longterm effects of repeated MDMA use are terrible on your brain and emotions, i think that's well documented. 

frown.gif

Used to do a lot of ecstasy. DO NOT DO THIS BEFORE ADULTHOOD. I seriously think that rolling too much messed me up.

Also used to do a lot of blow, but I don't like uppers that much. Keep in mind that every time you use coke, you risk heart failure.

Another warning:
if you're generally a heavy drinker or a "college"-type drinker, do NOT pop pills and drink because it +*%$% you up. you will lose control of yourself, i've seen it happen many times. 

an dee 51o wrote:
DT43 wrote:
Wr wrote:
 I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?

really? because that is a terrible idea... they would have the best sex of their lives, but during the comedown they'd probably be so depressed that they'd file for divorce the next day 
laugh.gif

FALSE.

The day after molly is fine if you take 5HTP when you're coming down. You can even sleep easily and eat the next day. Rolls on the other hand leave you incapacitated for a day afterwards.

the hell is 5htp, is that OTC?
either way, for the average person the day after molly is not fun. maybe you get more used to the comedown the more you take, i wouldn't know to that degree. and the longterm effects of repeated MDMA use are terrible on your brain and emotions, i think that's well documented. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Yea I'm good on ever trying opiates for fun. I've been on dilaudid, morphine and oc's for a decent chunk of time for medical reasons and I could see getting hooked.
sick.gif
Dilaudid is OD (no pun intended). Feels pretty good but I'd rather not spend 4 hours puking up everything I ever ate. Stay away.

Originally Posted by ricky409

still dont know what saliva is..

can yall follow up the street names with actual names??
Salvia is a hallucinogen. You could pick it up at any smoke shop usually.

Originally Posted by ricky409

still dont know what saliva is..

can yall follow up the street names with actual names??
Salvia is a hallucinogen. You could pick it up at any smoke shop usually.

Yea I'm good on ever trying opiates for fun. I've been on dilaudid, morphine and oc's for a decent chunk of time for medical reasons and I could see getting hooked.
sick.gif
Dilaudid is OD (no pun intended). Feels pretty good but I'd rather not spend 4 hours puking up everything I ever ate. Stay away.

Originally Posted by DT43

frown.gif

Another warning:
if you're generally a heavy drinker or a "college"-type drinker, do NOT pop pills and drink because it +#+*% you up. you will lose control of yourself, i've seen it happen many times. 
blacking out on xanax sucks cause you dont remember stuff and then it comes back to you in pieces 

frown.gif

Another warning:
if you're generally a heavy drinker or a "college"-type drinker, do NOT pop pills and drink because it +#+*% you up. you will lose control of yourself, i've seen it happen many times. 
blacking out on xanax sucks cause you dont remember stuff and then it comes back to you in pieces 

Sig check.
pimp.gif

Promethazine (w/ codeine) X Sprite is the best thing known to man if you like to just chill out. 

There is no drink out there that taste better...which is why it doesn't surprise me rappers get so addicted so quick.

Sig check.
pimp.gif

Promethazine (w/ codeine) X Sprite is the best thing known to man if you like to just chill out. 

There is no drink out there that taste better...which is why it doesn't surprise me rappers get so addicted so quick.

Another warning:
Not only that, but drinking while rolling can leave you SEVERELY dehydrated, and can lead to overheating. No one has ever died from MDMA, but from complications due to it.

I never, ever drink and roll.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Some of yall are hardcore, is it really worth the risk of doing those other drugs?
Depends how you define risk. Acid is very safe if you have someone watching you. It is a very "spiritual" experience, and it really helped me figure out a lot about myself. You'd never believe that something can completely strip away your ego, but it happens.

I do admit that a lot of the stuff that I put into my body was horrible for me, but I'm done with all that.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Anyone who's done heroin, stories? Never done it, never intend to. Its getting popular in my area though.
Dope is... dope, but it's disgusting. It smells and tastes gross (freebase). I only did it when I couldn't afford OCs any more. Definitely something I'm ashamed of. Even slammed it once. FML.

Thanks bro. Been told its basically perfect.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Anyone who's done heroin, stories? Never done it, never intend to. Its getting popular in my area though.
Dope is... dope, but it's disgusting. It smells and tastes gross (freebase). I only did it when I couldn't afford OCs any more. Definitely something I'm ashamed of. Even slammed it once. FML.

Thanks bro. Been told its basically perfect.

Another warning:
Not only that, but drinking while rolling can leave you SEVERELY dehydrated, and can lead to overheating. No one has ever died from MDMA, but from complications due to it.

I never, ever drink and roll.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Depends how you define risk. Acid is very safe if you have someone watching you. It is a very "spiritual" experience, and it really helped me figure out a lot about myself. You'd never believe that something can completely strip away your ego, but it happens.

I do admit that a lot of the stuff that I put into my body was horrible for me, but I'm done with all that.

Oh and on the topic of salvia...

My boy had this liquid salvia and a bong so we go this park surrounded by trees and the ocean and light up. Swear on everything it was the most intense high ever surrounded by all those trees and the water..but it only lasted 30 seconds tops and I just felt weird after. Sober...but weird. Not 100% this stuff was even salvia but like I said I don't think any drug I'll ever do will match those 30 seconds

Oh and on the topic of salvia...

My boy had this liquid salvia and a bong so we go this park surrounded by trees and the ocean and light up. Swear on everything it was the most intense high ever surrounded by all those trees and the water..but it only lasted 30 seconds tops and I just felt weird after. Sober...but weird. Not 100% this stuff was even salvia but like I said I don't think any drug I'll ever do will match those 30 seconds

sick.gif

laugh.gif
made me feel good but they are no joke. I've mostly gotten dilaudid drips though. Talk about a coma.

sick.gif

laugh.gif
made me feel good but they are no joke. I've mostly gotten dilaudid drips though. Talk about a coma.

Back
Top Bottom