Who has tried drugs other than tobacco/weed/alcohol?

^
I was on xanax when I got my DUI, honestly dont remember anything until I saw the cops flashing lights in my rearview, I dont %@#% with anything other than alcohol and bud anymore, but I have homies that are hooked on BTH and that stuff is no joke

^
I was on xanax when I got my DUI, honestly dont remember anything until I saw the cops flashing lights in my rearview, I dont %@#% with anything other than alcohol and bud anymore, but I have homies that are hooked on BTH and that stuff is no joke

Originally Posted by Noskey

StaXX wrote:
I've never drank or smoke.
Always wondered what it felt like.

It feels like fun
pimp.gif

Yeah StaXX

Come and join us
pimp.gif

2s6ora9.jpg

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by DT43

Another warning:
if you're generally a heavy drinker or a "college"-type drinker, do NOT pop pills and drink because it +#+*% you up. you will lose control of yourself, i've seen it happen many times. 
Not only that, but drinking while rolling can leave you SEVERELY dehydrated, and can lead to overheating. No one has ever died from MDMA, but from complications due to it.

I never, ever drink and roll.
laugh.gif
i actually meant drinking + painkillers.. xanax, vikes, etc will make 5 drinks feel like 10 and will have you blackout before you know it. 
but yeah i've never even considered drinking and rolling. 

what is 5htp tho? 

Another warning:
if you're generally a heavy drinker or a "college"-type drinker, do NOT pop pills and drink because it +#+*% you up. you will lose control of yourself, i've seen it happen many times. 
Not only that, but drinking while rolling can leave you SEVERELY dehydrated, and can lead to overheating. No one has ever died from MDMA, but from complications due to it.

I never, ever drink and roll.
laugh.gif
i actually meant drinking + painkillers.. xanax, vikes, etc will make 5 drinks feel like 10 and will have you blackout before you know it. 
but yeah i've never even considered drinking and rolling. 

what is 5htp tho? 

the hell is 5htp, is that OTC?
either way, for the average person the day after molly is not fun. maybe you get more used to the comedown the more you take, i wouldn't know to that degree. and the longterm effects of repeated MDMA use are terrible on your brain and emotions, i think that's well documented. 
Yeah, it's an OTC supplement that seems to help keep serotonin levels balanced. I take it a day before rolling and then several days afterwards.

Repeated use of MDMA is really bad for you (I have horrible anxiety, possibly stemming from overuse as a teen).

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

blacking out on xanax sucks cause you dont remember stuff and then it comes back to you in pieces
Yeah, imagine that, but for months straight. I was prescribed Xan because of said anxiety, and there are literally full weeks that I have no memory of. +@## benzos
30t6p3b.gif

the hell is 5htp, is that OTC?
either way, for the average person the day after molly is not fun. maybe you get more used to the comedown the more you take, i wouldn't know to that degree. and the longterm effects of repeated MDMA use are terrible on your brain and emotions, i think that's well documented. 
Yeah, it's an OTC supplement that seems to help keep serotonin levels balanced. I take it a day before rolling and then several days afterwards.

Repeated use of MDMA is really bad for you (I have horrible anxiety, possibly stemming from overuse as a teen).

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

blacking out on xanax sucks cause you dont remember stuff and then it comes back to you in pieces
Yeah, imagine that, but for months straight. I was prescribed Xan because of said anxiety, and there are literally full weeks that I have no memory of. +@## benzos
30t6p3b.gif

zans, popped ex a lot in march i popped a bean at least everyday or every other day for like 3 weeks straight smh, syrup, codeine on blunts, tabs...prolly why i'm so messed up in the head now

I don't drink and I never smoked before 
I don't see the point .. i don't need that @+*+ to make me feel good 
pimp.gif

I don't drink and I never smoked before 
I don't see the point .. i don't need that @+*+ to make me feel good 
pimp.gif

zans, popped ex a lot in march i popped a bean at least everyday or every other day for like 3 weeks straight smh, syrup, codeine on blunts, tabs...prolly why i'm so messed up in the head now

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i want to try xanax.... for my anxiety
nerd.gif
I'll slap the @$+@ out of you
laugh.gif

Just burn. My life is so much better since I got my medical card. No more anxiety, no more pills.

nerd.gif
I'll slap the @$+@ out of you
laugh.gif

Just burn. My life is so much better since I got my medical card. No more anxiety, no more pills.

molly/ecstasy and shrooms thats about it. also, i consider 4loko to be a drug lol it's too crazy. the one time i ever blacked out was because of 4loko.

Originally Posted by Wr

I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?
really? because that is a terrible idea... they would have the best sex of their lives, but during the comedown they'd probably be so depressed that they'd file for divorce the next day
laugh.gif
FALSE.

The day after molly is fine if you take 5HTP when you're coming down. You can even sleep easily and eat the next day. Rolls on the other hand leave you incapacitated for a day afterwards.
MDMA was created by german scientist at Merck, the pharmaceutical company in 1912.  The chemist was originally trying to find a way to stop abnormal bleeding. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

Originally Posted by Wr

I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?
really? because that is a terrible idea... they would have the best sex of their lives, but during the comedown they'd probably be so depressed that they'd file for divorce the next day
laugh.gif
FALSE.

The day after molly is fine if you take 5HTP when you're coming down. You can even sleep easily and eat the next day. Rolls on the other hand leave you incapacitated for a day afterwards.
MDMA was created by german scientist at Merck, the pharmaceutical company in 1912.  The chemist was originally trying to find a way to stop abnormal bleeding. 

molly/ecstasy and shrooms thats about it. also, i consider 4loko to be a drug lol it's too crazy. the one time i ever blacked out was because of 4loko.

nerd.gif
I'll slap the %!+% out of you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that bad huh? i haven't smoked in a minute, and lately i've been feeling mad tensed up. and the whole social anxiety thing. but i'll take your word for it, sir. anything else not as bad as xanax but in a pill form?

i wanted to go to EDC and try E for the first time, but 102 degree weather in vegas.. fuuuuuuuuuuuu that.

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
FALSE.

Duh?

Common knowledge. I have also had some of the best and most meaningful conversations in my life while rolling. I know for a FACT that it can help people with PTSD talk about traumatic events. I know this because I have witnessed it first person.

gg war on drugs

Back
Top Bottom