Who has tried drugs other than tobacco/weed/alcohol?

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by DT43

really? because that is a terrible idea... they would have the best sex of their lives, but during the comedown they'd probably be so depressed that they'd file for divorce the next day
laugh.gif
FALSE.

The day after molly is fine if you take 5HTP when you're coming down. You can even sleep easily and eat the next day. Rolls on the other hand leave you incapacitated for a day afterwards.
MDMA was created by german scientist at Merck, the pharmaceutical company in 1912.  The chemist was originally trying to find a way to stop abnormal bleeding. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA
Duh?

Common knowledge. I have also had some of the best and most meaningful conversations in my life while rolling. I know for a FACT that it can help people with PTSD talk about traumatic events. I know this because I have witnessed it first person.

gg war on drugs

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i want to try xanax.... for my anxiety
nerd.gif
I'll slap the %!+% out of you
laugh.gif

Just burn. My life is so much better since I got my medical card. No more anxiety, no more pills.

laugh.gif
that bad huh? i haven't smoked in a minute, and lately i've been feeling mad tensed up. and the whole social anxiety thing. but i'll take your word for it, sir. anything else not as bad as xanax but in a pill form?

i wanted to go to EDC and try E for the first time, but 102 degree weather in vegas.. fuuuuuuuuuuuu that.

I've developed a nice little vicoden habit. Gotta chill though, starting to notice its becoming an issue. Just so dam easy to get. I got a bunch of klonopins but I been to scared to take em. Anybody ever use em ?

I've developed a nice little vicoden habit. Gotta chill though, starting to notice its becoming an issue. Just so dam easy to get. I got a bunch of klonopins but I been to scared to take em. Anybody ever use em ?

We got some hardcore druggies on here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Most i've ever done is smoke weed every once in a while with the bros... i dont even like that @@+! really so ill never do anything heavy

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Does seroquil sp? Have similar affects as zan? Stuff puts me on zombie mode
laugh.gif
Seroquel is for schizophrenic or bipolar people. It's also used off-label for things like anxiety and insomnia. I have two bottles in my drawer that I refuse to touch. I used it one time after a coke binge and slept from 5am to 7pm. My doctor prescribed me Seroquel and Xanax. Dude is dumb as *#!+
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that bad huh? i haven't smoked in a minute, and lately i've been feeling mad tensed up. and the whole social anxiety thing. but i'll take your word for it, sir. anything else not as bad as xanax but in a pill form?

i wanted to go to EDC and try E for the first time, but 102 degree weather in vegas.. fuuuuuuuuuuuu that.
Yeah, that bad. Xanax is supposed to be used to calm down people having panic attacks, not for every day use. I would suggest something like Ativan or mayyybe Klonopin to start, but there are several anti anxiety meds out there that are less habit forming.

Yeah, I was like $*+# EDC too. Vegas in the summer is not what's up. I'm sure it would be fun, but wayyy too hot.

Originally Posted by onewearz

1. Get off the vics. Soon you'll develop a tolerance and you'll probably end up doing OCs or even heroin. I know you might not think that's possible, but almost every suburban heroin addict started with Vics or something similar.

2. Klonopins are still benzos, so be careful. Not as strong as Xan, but they last longer. Don't drink with them or you're probably gonna black out. I would probably advise you to just stay away entirely.

We got some hardcore druggies on here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Most i've ever done is smoke weed every once in a while with the bros... i dont even like that @@+! really so ill never do anything heavy

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Does seroquil sp? Have similar affects as zan? Stuff puts me on zombie mode
laugh.gif
Seroquel is for schizophrenic or bipolar people. It's also used off-label for things like anxiety and insomnia. I have two bottles in my drawer that I refuse to touch. I used it one time after a coke binge and slept from 5am to 7pm. My doctor prescribed me Seroquel and Xanax. Dude is dumb as *#!+
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, that bad. Xanax is supposed to be used to calm down people having panic attacks, not for every day use. I would suggest something like Ativan or mayyybe Klonopin to start, but there are several anti anxiety meds out there that are less habit forming.

Yeah, I was like $*+# EDC too. Vegas in the summer is not what's up. I'm sure it would be fun, but wayyy too hot.

1. Get off the vics. Soon you'll develop a tolerance and you'll probably end up doing OCs or even heroin. I know you might not think that's possible, but almost every suburban heroin addict started with Vics or something similar.

2. Klonopins are still benzos, so be careful. Not as strong as Xan, but they last longer. Don't drink with them or you're probably gonna black out. I would probably advise you to just stay away entirely.

Pretty much same as the vikes 

as far as how it effects you..prescribed for different reasons though

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Really ? I thought they just knock u out. That's why I ain't wanna touch em. I work in a law firm, these attorneys got everything. I recently discovered adderall , +!+% is awesome on the nightshift .

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Really ? I thought they just knock u out. That's why I ain't wanna touch em. I work in a law firm, these attorneys got everything. I recently discovered adderall , +!+% is awesome on the nightshift .

Andee, yea they gave them to me for anxiety. I was in the hospital bored as hell tweaking out and pacing
laugh.gif
. They made me chill as hell. Don't mess with those.
laugh.gif

Andee, yea they gave them to me for anxiety. I was in the hospital bored as hell tweaking out and pacing
laugh.gif
. They made me chill as hell. Don't mess with those.
laugh.gif

xanax - was fun in high school, not so fun if you have get hooked on them
vicodin - took them a couple times in high school, it's whatever
acid - done it a lot, probably my favorite drug..i've got stories for days. i can't stand the comedown though i always feel grimey and not right for a good day or two after
shrooms - done it around 5 times, never had a bad trip
dmt - done it twice. definitely some crazy %!%* but not as crazy as i expected it to be after reading/hearing all the different stories
4-aco-dmt - done it once, similar to shrooms but dmt-like body feeling/visuals if that makes any sense (for those who have done dmt) and there's no comedown at all
rolls - done it a good amount, probably my second favorite drug. i only roll whenever i go to music festivals/concerts though
coke - done it a couple times with friends at parties. i think it's overrated..take a few 30 mg adderall and you'll probably get the same effect, plus it's an expensive habit

if you're gonna do drugs, like everybody else said, don't %+@% with opiates or any prescription stuff...those are physically addicting. i like doing psychedelics though, it really tests your mind sometimes

Back
Top Bottom