25 per hour
doing nothing but youtube all day
sometimes someone needs a keyboard or
usb mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want to do this. Do they drug test ? im assuming they will since its a hospital

if you  live in calif i can get you an interview for Kaiser , Hoag hospital , Abbot vascular or Johnson an Johnson   

how? where in cali
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by cs02132

i want to do this. Do they drug test ? im assuming they will since its a hospital

if you  live in calif i can get you an interview for Kaiser , Hoag hospital , Abbot vascular or Johnson an Johnson   

how? where in cali
nerd.gif

newport beach , fontana, Los angeles, corona , Irvine ca, cypress ca, temecula ca

i know managers at Kaiser and Hoag , abbott and johnson johnson

I made 145k Last year. Just washing windows for mcdonalds.

Spoiler [+]
2380899_ea64_625x1000.jpg

I've actually learned a ton while reading this thread, never even heard of diploma mills before this. I'm pretty sure SladeWilsons inbox is going to be flooded with PMs if it hasn't already. I'd like to see one of these if its not too much trouble, doesn't even have to be my name or a real major, make it say "Underwater Basket Weaving" or something, I would just like to see how close these are to the real thing since according to the article I just read in USA Today its a multi million dollar industry and thousands of employers are fooled by these every year.
Hes also right about the transcript to go along with it part, this is crazy

Originally Posted by Antidope

I've actually learned a ton while reading this thread, never even heard of diploma mills before this. I'm pretty sure SladeWilsons inbox is going to be flooded with PMs if it hasn't already. I'd like to see one of these if its not too much trouble, doesn't even have to be my name or a real major, make it say "Underwater Basket Weaving" or something, I would just like to see how close these are to the real thing since according to the article I just read in USA Today its a multi million dollar industry and thousands of employers are fooled by these every year.
Hes also right about the transcript to go along with it part, this is crazy

and the background check people work together with them so money on top of money
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

New Job just opened up in IRVINE CA

Help Desk Analyst opportunity located in Irvine, CA. Salary: 55k to 65k plus excellent benefits!

go work at Staples or Best buy , geek squad , 12 per hour ,

or you can work IT at hospitals
help desk
deskside support
25 per hour
usb mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check your pm bro

Help Desk Analyst opportunity located in Irvine, CA. Salary: 55k to 65k plus excellent benefits!

Anything for Bay Area residents? All I need is an interview and Ill be able to take it from there.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Anything for Bay Area residents? All I need is an interview and Ill be able to take it from there.

Kaiser hospitals, pc refresh  pay is 25 per hour

You gotta plug though? I live in Oakland I know they got a lot of business right here.

You gotta plug though? I live in Oakland I know they got a lot of business right here.

Xerox just opened up a new position thats closer to oakland

Kaiser hospitals, pc refresh  pay is 25 per hour

Go to school y'all! When I was 21 money wasn't tight but it wasn't right! I signed up at Everest College and it changed my life.

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by Wade187

I'm in school right now, but honestly I don't wanna sit in a office all day. I want something worth working hard for, I wanna bust my ##* and see the benefits. I'm too young to be living that comfortable life even if it is available, I'd much rather work my ##* off and get paid accordingly. I'm looking through this thread, and really just thinking about trying out one of these fields, and continuing school part time and just later in life trying out for an office job if it ever becomes too much. This thread brings me back to when I was 16 on NT, and just miring the older dudes on here thinking y'all was really all bros and ##+% 
laugh.gif
. This is cool though, this should be what NT is about, meeting dudes in different walks of life, learning from each other, helping each other out, and guiding those who want to be guided. Best thread I've seen in a long time on here
education should be #1 priority. . .

A 4-year degree isn't education, it's a piece of paper.
If anything take the classes you NEED/WANT to get the necessary skills to be employable and be out.  Trust me.  I just finished up my degree and half the b.s. I paid to "learn" I can't apply to any jobs I've applied for. Now I'm going to end up going back to school (CC) to take IT security classes (for a certificate), which I could've just done 4 yrs ago.

End Rant.

Administrative Resources in Pomona needs a position filled within IT ,  all they have is 1 guy with 1 hand handling IT .

go work at Staples or Best buy , geek squad , 12 per hour ,

or you can work IT at hospitals
help desk
deskside support
25 per hour
usb mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IT department or what bro? What certification do you need?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

IT department or what bro? What certification do you need?
nerd.gif
just lie and tell them you have 
CCNA A+ network + linux admin MCP certs they dont care and dont ask for proof

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

So what happens if you get these IT certificates and when you're on the job, you don't know how to perform?? 

theres people CCNA certified people with A plus certs that cant even put memory in laptops 
roll.gif
  , thats why most places take experience over certs

IT is where the money's at. My boy makes 65K with out a college degree and hes only been doing this for a couple years. You get your foot in the door with Help Desk and work your way up.

i build commercial planes at 22 p/hr now and gonna top out next year (been there for 5) at 35 pr/hour, i started a year after high school at 12 bucks.10 dollar jump in 5 years, its pretty good union work lol. The old timers in my crew make over 100k a year with all the over time (X 1/2 and double X, and triple X on holidays) and some of them never stepped a day in class after HS. its like a big ol' daycare here, we come into work chill put stuff up talk about sports chill in over time then go home.

Plan to take online classes though and move up somewhere in the business field want to travel on the company card one day ha!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

So what happens if you get these IT certificates and when you're on the job, you don't know how to perform?? 

theres people CCNA certified people with A plus certs that cant even put memory in laptops 
roll.gif
  , thats why most places take experience over certs
You know anything that I can get into? I am more knowledgeable than the average person with computers and I'm learning database management. I'm in the Bay Area. What do I need to know going into these interviews?

Back
Top Bottom