Who here wears shorts under EVERYTHING?

yeah, boy shorts
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

i seen dudes wearing basketball shorts under their jean shorts... and their jean shorts are sometimes shorter than their bball shorts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dudes must think they were doing it with the layering.

Let me get this straight, most of you feel naked without Bball shorts?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't get it.

So when about to get laid, you will have to take off your jeans or shorts then your bball shorts and then your briefs/boxers?
roll.gif
On top of that your tee and sneakers?! ay caramba!

My pants generally fit me well enough so that a pair of boxers and a belt are enough for them to sit comfortably. Not to mention I actually wear my pants at mywaist, so there's even less room for basketball shorts. It would just be unnecessarily crowded in there with another layer on, not to mention too hot.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Not me..
Same here, my pants wont fit if I put some BBall shorts on. If I ball up tho, I just carry my shorts around.
Same that's why i stopped doing it.

I use to in middle school, always ready for a game....and sometimes when it gets super cold in the winter, I do it for some warmth...kinda like an anotherlayer....cuz negative degrees aint whats up

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i have my lil medium size bball shorts i wear under everything except dress pants. like you said, i dont like that feeling against my base skin.
QFT plus, its convenient when you go to your girls house, n just rip your pants off and chill with her in your shorts... u feel more
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom