Who in here can dunk a basketball?

demize

Banned
Wish i could, I'm currently working on it, asked someone in class and said it was easy.....i was like....
embarassed.gif

Just curious to see how many people on NT could.

and not being racial or anything, but it seems like African Americans seem to have way more of a vertical...

Wish i could, I'm currently working on it, asked someone in class and said it was easy.....i was like....
embarassed.gif

Just curious to see how many people on NT could.

and not being racial or anything, but it seems like African Americans seem to have way more of a vertical...

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

How tall are you?

and for your question, peep the SN...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

40inch booostt....wowwww..lol...

im 6'2''-6'3'', im going to weigh about 210 soon got some weight i got to shed off and going to work on my legs

how tall are u?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

How tall are you?

and for your question, peep the SN...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

40inch booostt....wowwww..lol...

im 6'2''-6'3'', im going to weigh about 210 soon got some weight i got to shed off and going to work on my legs

how tall are u?

used to be able to dunk backwards, but i broke my foot in 11th grade & havent played ball since. im 5'11, i got a 6'3 wingspan so i guess my arms kinda long tho.

edit: is it really that hard for yall to palm the ball? i been able to palm a basketball since i was 11

used to be able to dunk backwards, but i broke my foot in 11th grade & havent played ball since. im 5'11, i got a 6'3 wingspan so i guess my arms kinda long tho.

edit: is it really that hard for yall to palm the ball? i been able to palm a basketball since i was 11

6ft, barely now but in my heyday I could dunk off a pure vertical, with a run up I could do windmills, off the glass, 1 hand, 2 hands, backwards, all types of things but my favorite was a lefty 1 handed leaner. HAven't done it in yrs but there's very few feelings as empowering (is there not a better antonym for emasculate?) than dunking on somebody

Back
Top Bottom