who is best rapper right now?

Originally Posted by highlife32

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by THE GR8

You haven't had one post in your entire time here at NT that you've used proper grammar/every word has been spelled correctly.

please show me one post of mine that is not spelled right...............

u still searching???? im waiting..............

You haven't had one post in your entire time here at NT that you've used proper grammar/every word has been spelled correctly.

please show me one post of mine that is not spelled right...............

You still searching???? I'm waiting..............
Are you serious? It's not even worth the trouble. And I didn't specify spelling only, I said grammer/punctuation as well.

Even the post you just made has problems in it....I don't care if people don't spell stuff right on the net, but when you point out one word that hespelled wrong when you're over here with atrocious sentence structure it's pretty annoying.

Are you serious? It's not even worth the trouble. And I didn't specify spelling only, I said grammer/punctuation as well.

Even the post you just made has problems in it....I don't care if people don't spell stuff right on the net, but when you point out one word that he spelled wrong when you're over here with atrocious sentence structure it's pretty annoying.
LMAO so now u the internet grammar police??? talking about some damn apostrophes and sentence structures, GT*OH!!!!! if i was writing a book,trust and believe every apostrophe would be in there, but this is an internet forum, so commas and apostrophes are not that serious......and u said theres beenmisspelled words in every post ive made, well show some proof.........or st*u

highlife32 = Mayor
nerd.gif

Even the post you just made has problems in it....I don't care if people don't spell stuff right on the net, but when you point out one word that he spelled wrong when you're over here with atrocious sentence structure it's pretty annoying.
LMAO so now u the internet grammar police??? talking about some damn apostrophes and sentence structures, GT*OH!!!!! if i was writing a book, trust and believe every apostrophe would be in there, but this is an internet forum, so commas and apostrophes are not that serious......and u said theres been misspelled words in every post ive made, well show some proof.........or st*u

I dont agree with Highlife32 musical opinions.. but he's right on the grammar... your OD'ing.. its JUST NIKETALK.

This isnt the speeling bee on ESPN2
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. When the hell did I say Snoop is ill or any of the *+%$ you just typed ? Since when is two posts in a 8 page thread
just responding saying it's not me make me "defending dude so hard" ?

The last two sentences...
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
please dude, just stop. Whose acting hard ? Look at your pathetic empty little e-threats then complaining about
"internet gangsters".... within one sentence...
laugh.gif
Ok Hindu-Rabbi. I dont give a +#@% who you are (a little shmuck who shouldnt ever call anybody soft) or who the $#@% highlife is, but i do know that both of yall should not ever be calling anybody soft.

And just because a dude like Lupe doesnt rap about "hard" +#@% does not make him a bad rapper. cause as dude said before Lupe may be "soft" but he would out-rap 90% of these "hard" rappers, and at the end of the day thats what hiphop is about who spits the best. And Lupe is one of the bes lyrisists of this generation.

And you or highlife idk if yall the same or what i could **@@#*! care less should both shut up cause both of yall just sound like morons when you talk
smh.gif

Who the *%%% are you telling me what I can and can't say ? You can go suck my +$%#.

Nobody said Lupe should be talking about violence or whatever, the point is he tries WAY TOO HARD and gets worshiped as hip hops "savior" for no realreason. His whole "real, conscious, skateboard, tight colorful clothes, wannabe Islamic, hipster, Arab scarf wearing" gimmick is so fake andannoying. Saying he can "out spit 90% of rappers out" isn't saying anything given the state of rap in 2009. This dude gave a $5 concert at myschool and I still didn't bother going. Heard it was wack.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Oh and if you don't think Fabolous is a better rapper than Snoop Dogg you might be mentally challenged
laugh.gif
I'm sayin' tho'.
roll.gif

If you think Snoop is a better rapper than Fab you ride the short bus to school

why are ya responding to highlife son is the same clown that didnt know the difference between a race and nationality
this fool does not deserve any more of my time. But as for the Daz/Dre argument. Daz has accused Dre of taking sole recognition of the beats, butthere is no doubt that Dre at least produced every beat, and even Snoop himself said that Dre was the producer of this album, and Daz only somewhat helped him.Either way, idc i just stand by my point that whoever made the beats we can argue all day Daz, Dre, or even *#@%*%# highlife himself, the ebats on Doggystyleis what makes the album good for me. i still cannot stand Snoop as a rapper.

171151e1afcd1653aa5cd402c8fdad4725a6af3.jpg

also does not deserve an answer. I can go suck your %*#*? Ok buddy, ok chill the *%+$ out tough guy.. you seem REAL threatening
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Food & Liquor > Anything Vinnie Paz has ever made. I could give a *%+$ who would win in a fight...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Jedi Mind Tricks is *#@%*%# overrated anyway, THEY try to hard if you wanna talk about that $+!!, trying to be all political and $+!! and people think they arebetter than they actually are because of that. In reality Vinnie Paz is an above average lyricist but his whole persona gets *#@%*%# annoying.

EDIT: and btw what are you 13? 14 maybe? Do you even have pubic hair yet? #!%#*!+#@!@! telling me to suck his *%%%
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Oh and if you don't think Fabolous is a better rapper than Snoop Dogg you might be mentally challenged
laugh.gif
I'm sayin' tho'.
roll.gif

If you think Snoop is a better rapper than Fab you ride the short bus to school

Was that directed to me?

laugh.gif
na its to those who thinks snoop is better than Fab....

laugh.gif
Yo am I the only one that reads this kid High life comments in a broken English, Mexican style voice ...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

LMAO so now u the internet grammar police??? talking about some damn apostrophes and sentence structures, GT*OH!!!!! if i was writing a book, trust and believe every apostrophe would be in there, but this is an internet forum, so commas and apostrophes are not that serious......and u said theres been misspelled words in every post ive made, well show some proof.........or st*u

I dont agree with Highlife32 musical opinions.. but he's right on the grammar... your OD'ing.. its JUST NIKETALK.

This isnt the speeling bee on ESPN2
embarassed.gif
You guys don't read very thoroughly huh?

I said I usually don't care at all how people type online, but dude jumped at him for spelling one damn word wrong when this dude is typing like a damn 3rdgrader.

Glad at least a couple of y'all got this question right....

I was beginning to think I was an Outkast, in this thang...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
Yo am I the only one that reads this kid High life comments in a broken English, Mexican style voice ...

odelay vato, tu es pinche pendejo, como chavala, pinche joto, y ultimo pero no mas importante un PUTO

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that
LMAO @ this h*mo, as long as he doesnt "swallow" right???

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that
LMAO @ this h*mo, as long as he doesnt "swallow" right???
laugh.gif
take yo lame a_ back to .org
ay lil homie, im just callin it like i see it, your gay tendencies speak for themself............talkin about wayne would do anything for baby, helikes to spit, and worst of all, u got a sig talkin about your best man........u lucky u didnt grow up in cali lil buddy, u wouldve had a hell of achildhood.......smh @ these kids nowadays

Back
Top Bottom