who is best rapper right now?

Originally Posted by Infamous Solaga

Originally Posted by highlife32

Yo seriously "highlife32" your lame straight up homie, talking, writing, and respoding lame ****, you said you reside in Califas right well am located in the PICO-UNION DISTRICT. So West Up with you man get your act together yo...

ok so u live in l.a......so what????

ive lived in sac, oakland, l.a., and vegas...............

not to mention im in southeast dago(right off logan ave if your scary a** know where that is) just about every weekend with my brothers & sisters......

and if u had any type of sense u would be up on some mitch instead of some kick push

Shut your b*tch as$ up seriously you acting too hard you come here thinking and educating about music. Pretending you know all about West Coast music.
So what if you live in Sac Town, Oak, Lost, or Vegas does that make you important
So fucc Southeast Dago sh*t I ain't scared ese you know how it is here in L.A
In fact I do have some sense I just dont listen to Kick Push am more into IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
SO WEST UP CABRON...

first of all, how am i the one tryin to act hard??? u roll up talkin about u from l.a., i simply stated that dont mean s*** to me, ive lived there and otherplaces.......and yes i know how it is in l.a., but if u think SE dago aint s***, u obviously have never been there......my cousin and my niece's fatherboth lost their lives(RIP to cease & lil tone) on those SE dago streets that u say aint s***...........u do know dago the damu capital right???

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Yo seriously "highlife32" your lame straight up homie, talking, writing, and respoding lame ****, you said you reside in Califas right well am located in the PICO-UNION DISTRICT. So West Up with you man get your act together yo...

not to mention im in southeast dago(right off logan ave if your scary a** know where that is) just about every weekend with my brothers & sisters......

and if u had any type of sense u would be up on some mitch instead of some kick push

Dude your posting on a message board. Your not hard.
"dude", how am i the one trying to act hard??? this other cat pop up talkin about he from pico and west up, and i responded by saying sothe f*** what, ive been there and other places just like it, thats acting hard??...........yall really need to get off my nuts...........

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Dude your posting on a message board. Your not hard.
"dude", how am i the one trying to act hard??? this other cat pop up talkin about he from pico and west up, and i responded by saying so the f*** what, ive been there and other places just like it, thats acting hard??...........yall really need to get off my nuts...........
CHINGA TU MADRE GUEY. AM DONE WITH YOU
YUR LAME STRAIGHT UP HIGHLIFE32

Well i mean, i like the clipse, i feel pusha t is better then malice, but i wouldnt consider any of them the best rapper rite now. And when i said Lil Wayneinfluencing the way some rappers been rapping i didnt mean influence them so my fault. I meant "wack" rappers jockin the way Wayne raps, such as LilBow Wow and all these videos of him freestyling hes been posting on youtube. I also think The Game rapped like lil wayne in the My Life track like when he said" We are not the same i am a Martian so approach my phantom doors with caution" is just like a wayne verse in my opinion. Like when dudes be rappingon tracks and laugh in between bars .... that comes from wayne....check this video and tell me at points he dont sound like he jockin waynehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBvoNF5mlKA

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

^but yea theres a bunch we could add to that list The style in which Wayne raps will go down as one of the hottest styles ever because it influenced alota other rappers and how they rap now but lyrically? never that
I don't see who's style has been influenced by Wayne that's worth noting. And his style has nothing to do with him being the best.
And^ yes i do feel that his style has something to do with him being labeled the best rapper rite now by some of these ppl on here. Some ppl getlost in his new style of like laughing in between bars and sounding like a retod that they just feel it so much they think hes the best.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

the hell is a "Nest rapper"??

nvm...

Wayne off top
2j2hp1i.gif

laugh.gif
Jay or Nas still.

that gif is hilarious for some reason.
roll.gif

I liked the last kiss a lot better than untitled. dont get me wrong fam nas is my favorite rapper, but he aint the same anymore. Jada is still raw.

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that.
There are a lot of rappers when spitting at their best are better than Wayne.
Styles, Ghostface, Nas, Pusha T, Jay, Andre 3000, Cee-Lo,
laugh.gif
Phonte, Monch, Mos(hmmm maybe), Black Thought, Royce, Sean Price, etc. some of those names in there GNR.
roll.gif
Auto-tune + melodic Wayne IS BETTER THAN those names i crossed out..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that.
laugh.gif
Phonte, Monch, Mos(hmmm maybe), Black Thought, Royce, Sean Price, etc. some of those names in there GNR.
roll.gif
You must not like yourself do you? Especially your ears....

laugh.gif
roll.gif
1. Aren't you the dude that doesn't know who Pharaohe Monch is? And you still crossed him out.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2. You're a !!+%@*# idiot if you think Wayne>Cee-Lo at all. You probably don't know who Cee-Lo is either
laugh.gif

3. If you really think "Lollipop" is better than the %@#! those guys put out, you probably don't know much about hip-hop outside ofthe radio. Lord Willin', Gangster and a Gentleman, Soul Food, The Minstrel Show/The Listening, Internal Affairs, Death is Certain, MonkeyBarz>>>>>>>any album Wayne ever made. Maybe you should try actually listening to them instead of acting like Wayne is god.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
1. Aren't you the dude that doesn't know who Pharaohe Monch is? And you still crossed him out.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2. You're a !!+%@*# idiot if you think Wayne>Cee-Lo at all. You probably don't know who Cee-Lo is either
laugh.gif

3. If you really think "Lollipop" is better than the %@#! those guys put out, you probably don't know much about hip-hop outside of the radio. Lord Willin', Gangster and a Gentleman, Soul Food, The Minstrel Show/The Listening, Internal Affairs, Death is Certain, Monkey Barz>>>>>>>any album Wayne ever made. Maybe you should try actually listening to them instead of acting like Wayne is god.

Stop! Nobody said Wayne is god because Jay-Z, Nas, Lupe, Eminem > Wayne. BUT What Wayne puts out from Drought 3/Fireman from then on out has put out BETTERMUSIC THAN THE NAMES I CROSSED OUT FTW. (not reaching)
tired.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

3. If you really think "Lollipop" is better than the %@#! those guys put out, you probably don't know much about hip-hop outside of the radio. Lord Willin', Gangster and a Gentleman, Soul Food, The Minstrel Show/The Listening, Internal Affairs, Death is Certain, Monkey Barz>>>>>>>any album Wayne ever made. Maybe you should try actually listening to them instead of acting like Wayne is god.

Stop! Nobody said Wayne is god because Jay-Z, Nas, Lupe, Eminem > Wayne. BUT What Wayne puts out from Drought 3/Fireman from then on out has put out BETTER MUSIC THAN THE NAMES I CROSSED OUT FTW. (not reaching)
tired.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
at Wayne anywhere near the level of Styles, or Pharaoe Monch, Cee-Lo...

ROYCE???

a7b35054e274ae32c75f13d7519e44f3c626a09.jpg
73525a5e13ab7cf812b559975b7a973862cd918.jpg

d87152e8a2cc1b5f766232691b95c8f128d81bc.gif
73d15ee9a0c811555bd2d56b867e77cf445b1e0.gif

stop it please
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Stop! Nobody said Wayne is god because Jay-Z, Nas, Lupe, Eminem > Wayne. BUT What Wayne puts out from Drought 3/Fireman from then on out has put out BETTER MUSIC THAN THE NAMES I CROSSED OUT FTW. (not reaching)
tired.gif
No, you're reaching like a #@##$*%@%*@%. I'd be pretty damn surprised if you can get more than 1 person to agree with you.

[table][tr][td]
NoSlickRemarks wrote:
Young Dro > Wayne

Young Dro is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THAT OPINION IS DEFITNELY APPRICIATED

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
NoSlickRemarks[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/21/09 12:05 PM
[/td] [td]
Roscoe P. ColdChain > Wayne
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
CE0 Mal[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/21/09 10:11 AM
[/td] [td]
Pusha T > Wayne.
[/td] [/tr][/table]