Who is "Hugh Jones"? Get this man to the NBA!

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Dc mcneil is 6'8/6'9, collins has what 2 inches on him, I wouldn't consider that a huge difference. You watch enough basketball to know that a lot of guys have talent to play but whatever reason it didn't workout. All I'm saying is if you switch collins and a player like a mcneil or another big body you wouldn't even notice. It would prob be the same results
I still hope shack would make it to the league
We must be talking about two different people - http://www.draftexpress.c...ofile/Jerel-McNeal-1161/

Dc mcneil is 6'8/6'9, collins has what 2 inches on him, I wouldn't consider that a huge difference. You watch enough basketball to know that a lot of guys have talent to play but whatever reason it didn't workout. All I'm saying is if you switch collins and a player like a mcneil or another big body you wouldn't even notice. It would prob be the same results
I still hope shack would make it to the league
We must be talking about two different people - http://www.draftexpress.c...ofile/Jerel-McNeal-1161/

Let me remind you all that Hugh Jones is 6'3 230 lbs and its not fat, talk about an NBA body. The Goodman League isn't your contemporary summer league. Its the 2nd best summer league in the nation. Everyday faces down there include Gilbert Arenas, Rajon Rondo, Donte Greene, Andray Blatche, Ty Lawson, Mike Beasley, Brian Chase and many more. That's just the NBA guys, doesn't include D1 guys and D-league-rs. Scrubs??? i don't think so. The first highlight in the video was him scoring the game winning shot against Kevin Durant's squad. And all of you are saying he isn't NBA material? Maybe you're comparing him to the NBA all-stars. What caliber of player is KD? How about Lebron? Or Allen Iverson? Don't compare Hugh to them because there are some scrubs in the league. Come on now how many people are in the NBA? I bet no one in this forum knows the entire roster of one NBA team because there are guys on the side lines. Some guys in the league are simply clean-up guys, practice squad and some are just mediocre pros. Hugh can compete at that level. Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8. Look at his AND 1 highlights! Dude has well over a 35 inch vertical now and used to have a 50 inch. He is a brick house. Call him a hot head but people learn and people change and I honestly think he knows what he needs to do. Hes a grown man now stop talking about his past. Stop hating, suck it up and share this video with your friends. As for how we can help? The more views this video gets the better chance of it being seen by important people. Who knows this video may make the front page of Yahoo one day. And besides I respect what Mars Reel is trying to do for him. Show your support, what if it was you.

Let me remind you all that Hugh Jones is 6'3 230 lbs and its not fat, talk about an NBA body. The Goodman League isn't your contemporary summer league. Its the 2nd best summer league in the nation. Everyday faces down there include Gilbert Arenas, Rajon Rondo, Donte Greene, Andray Blatche, Ty Lawson, Mike Beasley, Brian Chase and many more. That's just the NBA guys, doesn't include D1 guys and D-league-rs. Scrubs??? i don't think so. The first highlight in the video was him scoring the game winning shot against Kevin Durant's squad. And all of you are saying he isn't NBA material? Maybe you're comparing him to the NBA all-stars. What caliber of player is KD? How about Lebron? Or Allen Iverson? Don't compare Hugh to them because there are some scrubs in the league. Come on now how many people are in the NBA? I bet no one in this forum knows the entire roster of one NBA team because there are guys on the side lines. Some guys in the league are simply clean-up guys, practice squad and some are just mediocre pros. Hugh can compete at that level. Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8. Look at his AND 1 highlights! Dude has well over a 35 inch vertical now and used to have a 50 inch. He is a brick house. Call him a hot head but people learn and people change and I honestly think he knows what he needs to do. Hes a grown man now stop talking about his past. Stop hating, suck it up and share this video with your friends. As for how we can help? The more views this video gets the better chance of it being seen by important people. Who knows this video may make the front page of Yahoo one day. And besides I respect what Mars Reel is trying to do for him. Show your support, what if it was you.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Thats not a NBA body...
laugh.gif
Those are good MMA fighter numbers though

Thats not a NBA body...
laugh.gif

EPIC SLURPAGE. EPIC. 
eek.gif

EPIC SLURPAGE. EPIC. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Thats not a NBA body...
laugh.gif
Funny thats the only thing you disagree with out of everything I just said.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Thats not a NBA body...
laugh.gif
Funny thats the only thing you disagree with out of everything I just said.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

EPIC SLURPAGE. EPIC. 
eek.gif

F that, dude has to be Jones himself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

EPIC SLURPAGE. EPIC. 
eek.gif

F that, dude has to be Jones himself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Talk about a pitch. How are you related to Jones?
Right, homie should share timeshares, he'd make that dough
laugh.gif

streetball is not the same as the NBA, hell, streetball aint the same as college hoops, u can try to sell ur belief all u want but 1) Ur tryin to sell it to the wrong crowd, us. And 2) U can try and pitch his talents and ur desire to see him in the league all u want, but if HE isn't doin it, then why bother. 

With all the people he knows and dudes vouchin for him, if he aint in the league now, what does that tell u?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Talk about a pitch. How are you related to Jones?
Right, homie should share timeshares, he'd make that dough
laugh.gif

streetball is not the same as the NBA, hell, streetball aint the same as college hoops, u can try to sell ur belief all u want but 1) Ur tryin to sell it to the wrong crowd, us. And 2) U can try and pitch his talents and ur desire to see him in the league all u want, but if HE isn't doin it, then why bother. 

With all the people he knows and dudes vouchin for him, if he aint in the league now, what does that tell u?

DCAllAmerican wrote:

I know the league is very tough to get into but you cant tell me that there arent guys better than jason collins or hilton armstrong at the local gym.

See this is when I start to question the basketball IQ of some of you NTers. You do understand what Hilton and Collins bring to the table right? They are 7'0. They can defend. There are NOT any of those at ANY local gym.

If there are 7'0 ft cats at your local gym hoopin and are decent and not over 25 then trust they either playin over seas or being looked at. GM's love this type and send folks all over to look for these types at gyms, leagues, etc etc. #rarecommodity.

Lol, I don't know about the Goodman league being that good or not but hell out here CA...HAX Hangar to be exact during the summer, I don't even think this dude could get picked up for open gym runs...loaded talent for no reason, all day n day

DCAllAmerican wrote:

I know the league is very tough to get into but you cant tell me that there arent guys better than jason collins or hilton armstrong at the local gym.

See this is when I start to question the basketball IQ of some of you NTers. You do understand what Hilton and Collins bring to the table right? They are 7'0. They can defend. There are NOT any of those at ANY local gym.

If there are 7'0 ft cats at your local gym hoopin and are decent and not over 25 then trust they either playin over seas or being looked at. GM's love this type and send folks all over to look for these types at gyms, leagues, etc etc. #rarecommodity.

Lol, I don't know about the Goodman league being that good or not but hell out here CA...HAX Hangar to be exact during the summer, I don't even think this dude could get picked up for open gym runs...loaded talent for no reason, all day n day

Back
Top Bottom