Who is "Hugh Jones"? Get this man to the NBA!

smh @ OP

340x.gif

The dude obviously has talent but it takes more than talent to make it to the nba. 

A guy with his talent if he really wanted to make it to the nba he woulda been there by now. 

The dude obviously has talent but it takes more than talent to make it to the nba. 

A guy with his talent if he really wanted to make it to the nba he woulda been there by now. 

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at the 0:20 mark 
eek.gif

On that note, I always thought Shaq was nice. I don't see him playing in the league but he definitely should be overseas somewhere. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at the 0:20 mark 
eek.gif

On that note, I always thought Shaq was nice. I don't see him playing in the league but he definitely should be overseas somewhere. 

baby shaq is definetly a problem. 6'3 230 and he can move like that? :ugh

i wonder whats up with him?

baby shaq is definetly a problem. 6'3 230 and he can move like that? :ugh

i wonder whats up with him?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Get this man to the NBA!
Really? C'mon now.
Yes really, trust me he holds it down at The Goodman League against KD. I don't even have to say anything about KD.
Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8.

roll.gif
Bobby Simmons and Julian Wright?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Get this man to the NBA!
Really? C'mon now.
Yes really, trust me he holds it down at The Goodman League against KD. I don't even have to say anything about KD.
Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8.

roll.gif
Bobby Simmons and Julian Wright?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

_'s Kill me when they say Hot Sauce should be in the NBA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

75% of his moves are illegal and he has NOTHING else to his game but those illegal handles... He cant shoot, Jump or defend
laugh.gif
Buddy would get RAPED in the NBA
Pretty much.

John Crotty.  Slow footed, pedestrian(by NBA standards) speed John Crotty plays against some local semi-pro guys in Miami and he just abuses
sick.gif
them and gets whatever he wants, WHEREVER!  A slow, retired John Crotty. As I previously stated, when Crotty played in the leauge he was one of the slower guys in the League.  Now with this bit of info, imagine one of these street legend/semi pro types trying to seriously guard a decent guard with decent basketball IQ, decent athleticism, and decent speed
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's a different game at the NBA level.  With the amount of money colleges and pro teams(NBA and abroad) spend on scouting, they would have given these guys a chance if it was worth.  Not to mention, most of these guys are head cases who think they know it all and can't take coaching.  Why would a pro team waste their time and effort on a undersized shooting guard who can't defend and can't take coaching.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

_'s Kill me when they say Hot Sauce should be in the NBA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

75% of his moves are illegal and he has NOTHING else to his game but those illegal handles... He cant shoot, Jump or defend
laugh.gif
Buddy would get RAPED in the NBA
Pretty much.

John Crotty.  Slow footed, pedestrian(by NBA standards) speed John Crotty plays against some local semi-pro guys in Miami and he just abuses
sick.gif
them and gets whatever he wants, WHEREVER!  A slow, retired John Crotty. As I previously stated, when Crotty played in the leauge he was one of the slower guys in the League.  Now with this bit of info, imagine one of these street legend/semi pro types trying to seriously guard a decent guard with decent basketball IQ, decent athleticism, and decent speed
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's a different game at the NBA level.  With the amount of money colleges and pro teams(NBA and abroad) spend on scouting, they would have given these guys a chance if it was worth.  Not to mention, most of these guys are head cases who think they know it all and can't take coaching.  Why would a pro team waste their time and effort on a undersized shooting guard who can't defend and can't take coaching.

I can't really speak on Hugh, since I have never seen him play in person, but those And 1 guys
are not as good as people think.

If I could find the footage from when that show was on ESPN, they came to the DMV area, and got
beat by my old high schools varsity team that year. I want to say 2002, 2003 (T.C. Williams)

Two reasons he is not in the NBA:

What position would he play?

Does he play ANY defense?

I can't really speak on Hugh, since I have never seen him play in person, but those And 1 guys
are not as good as people think.

If I could find the footage from when that show was on ESPN, they came to the DMV area, and got
beat by my old high schools varsity team that year. I want to say 2002, 2003 (T.C. Williams)

Two reasons he is not in the NBA:

What position would he play?

Does he play ANY defense?

Back
Top Bottom