Who is "Hugh Jones"? Get this man to the NBA!

Baby Shaq, Spyder and the Helicopter 
pimp.gif

The ESPN And1 show is underrated to me. The collection of unrealized talent on that show was
eek.gif

They were all in their relative primes too. Even with the gimmicks, I still appreciate the athleticism and skill all of them had.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Let me remind you all that Hugh Jones is 6'3 230 lbs and its not fat, talk about an NBA body. The Goodman League isn't your contemporary summer league. Its the 2nd best summer league in the nation. Everyday faces down there include Gilbert Arenas, Rajon Rondo, (10)Donte Greene, Andray Blatche, Ty Lawson, Mike Beasley, (10)Brian Chase and many more. That's just the NBA guys, doesn't include D1 guys and D-league-rs. Scrubs??? i don't think so. The first highlight in the video was him scoring the game winning shot against Kevin Durant's squad. And all of you are saying he isn't NBA material? Maybe you're comparing him to the NBA all-stars. What caliber of player is KD? How about Lebron? 1.) Or Allen Iverson? Don't compare Hugh to them because 2.) there are some scrubs in the league. 3.) Come on now how many people are in the NBA? 4.) I bet no one in this forum knows the entire roster of one NBA team because there are guys on the side lines. 5.) Some guys in the league are simply (10) clean-up guys, practice squad and some are just mediocre pros. Hugh can compete at that level. 6.) Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8. 7.) Look at his AND 1 highlights! Dude has well over a 35 inch vertical now and used to have a 50 inch. He is a brick house. 8.) Call him a hot head but people learn and people change and I honestly think he knows what he needs to do. Hes a grown man now stop talking about his past. Stop hating, 9.) suck it up and share this video with your friends. As for how we can help? The more views this video gets the better chance of it being seen by important people. Who knows this video may make the front page of Yahoo one day. And besides I respect what Mars Reel is trying to do for him. Show your support, what if it was you.

1.) How do you throw his name in here?

2.) Are there now?

3.) Considering the pro leagues overseas, talent at the D1 level, D-League, and then these playground guys..........Not a lot.

4.) This statement is asinine and simply incorrect. Have you seen the dedication in the team threads?

5.) So then what would that statement make Hugh Jones?

6.) You've mentioned this. Bobby Simmons last quality year in the league was 2002. 

7.) Look at the defense in the AND1 highlights. 

8.) What. 

9.) Come again?

10.) This is called a contradiction. 

Good day. 

Let me remind you all that Hugh Jones is 6'3 230 lbs and its not fat, talk about an NBA body. The Goodman League isn't your contemporary summer league. Its the 2nd best summer league in the nation. Everyday faces down there include Gilbert Arenas, Rajon Rondo, (10)Donte Greene, Andray Blatche, Ty Lawson, Mike Beasley, (10)Brian Chase and many more. That's just the NBA guys, doesn't include D1 guys and D-league-rs. Scrubs??? i don't think so. The first highlight in the video was him scoring the game winning shot against Kevin Durant's squad. And all of you are saying he isn't NBA material? Maybe you're comparing him to the NBA all-stars. What caliber of player is KD? How about Lebron? 1.) Or Allen Iverson? Don't compare Hugh to them because 2.) there are some scrubs in the league. 3.) Come on now how many people are in the NBA? 4.) I bet no one in this forum knows the entire roster of one NBA team because there are guys on the side lines. 5.) Some guys in the league are simply (10) clean-up guys, practice squad and some are just mediocre pros. Hugh can compete at that level. 6.) Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8. 7.) Look at his AND 1 highlights! Dude has well over a 35 inch vertical now and used to have a 50 inch. He is a brick house. 8.) Call him a hot head but people learn and people change and I honestly think he knows what he needs to do. Hes a grown man now stop talking about his past. Stop hating, 9.) suck it up and share this video with your friends. As for how we can help? The more views this video gets the better chance of it being seen by important people. Who knows this video may make the front page of Yahoo one day. And besides I respect what Mars Reel is trying to do for him. Show your support, what if it was you.

1.) How do you throw his name in here?

2.) Are there now?

3.) Considering the pro leagues overseas, talent at the D1 level, D-League, and then these playground guys..........Not a lot.

4.) This statement is asinine and simply incorrect. Have you seen the dedication in the team threads?

5.) So then what would that statement make Hugh Jones?

6.) You've mentioned this. Bobby Simmons last quality year in the league was 2002. 

7.) Look at the defense in the AND1 highlights. 

8.) What. 

9.) Come again?

10.) This is called a contradiction. 

Good day. 

6'3"  210
eek.gif
  thats like a running back. iono what you guys see in him... he definitely not nba material or d league for that matter. everything he does is pure force there absolutely no flow to  his game.  does he even know how to pass? he like one of those buff dudes you find at the gym that play pick up in between their sets.

6'3"  210
eek.gif
  thats like a running back. iono what you guys see in him... he definitely not nba material or d league for that matter. everything he does is pure force there absolutely no flow to  his game.  does he even know how to pass? he like one of those buff dudes you find at the gym that play pick up in between their sets.

Shaq can pass the ball. Especially out of the double, considering he sees it damn near every game he plays in.

But of course I don't think he is NBA material because he can't play the 1 or 2 efficiently. I mean he can score and is strong as hell and can rock anyone if they are checking him. But he has one of the WORST attitudes ever man. I know you all know this but dude cries after every foul. You would think a dude that outweighs anyone checking him wouldn't cry so much but he does. There were a few times in the game (Once in overtime) that he didn't even go into the huddle during a time out. Sad thing is he could have played SOMEWHERE other than these little minor leagues around here.

Sad. Sad, just SAD.

Shaq can pass the ball. Especially out of the double, considering he sees it damn near every game he plays in.

But of course I don't think he is NBA material because he can't play the 1 or 2 efficiently. I mean he can score and is strong as hell and can rock anyone if they are checking him. But he has one of the WORST attitudes ever man. I know you all know this but dude cries after every foul. You would think a dude that outweighs anyone checking him wouldn't cry so much but he does. There were a few times in the game (Once in overtime) that he didn't even go into the huddle during a time out. Sad thing is he could have played SOMEWHERE other than these little minor leagues around here.

Sad. Sad, just SAD.

Dude is lilke a combination of Melo and Nene. I would LOVE to see him match up againse d wade. They seem to have the exact same confidence/ cockiness in their game.
Lotta cats on NT are bitter b/c they can't make it to a high level and just want to discredit another man out of bitterness. Son is league potential point blank. Not saying he would be a guaranteed all star or anything, but dude could be on a team given the right circumstance.

Dude is lilke a combination of Melo and Nene. I would LOVE to see him match up againse d wade. They seem to have the exact same confidence/ cockiness in their game.
Lotta cats on NT are bitter b/c they can't make it to a high level and just want to discredit another man out of bitterness. Son is league potential point blank. Not saying he would be a guaranteed all star or anything, but dude could be on a team given the right circumstance.

^ League potential how? I mean he has a very strong ability to get by folks and score the ball. Outside of that, bad attitude, hasn't shown anyone that he can defend. I am not sure that he has pro potential.

I love watching him play though.

^ League potential how? I mean he has a very strong ability to get by folks and score the ball. Outside of that, bad attitude, hasn't shown anyone that he can defend. I am not sure that he has pro potential.

I love watching him play though.

There is a finer line between NBA Pro and very talented amateur than most of y'all even realize. But most of you in here are not really hoopers, just spectators and lovers of the game so I don't expect y'all to recognize that distinction.

I know for a fact that attitude has sacked a lot of NBA careers or potential careers. Even very talented dudes who made the league have been sacked because of 'tude. Ask your boy Rashad McCants.

There is a finer line between NBA Pro and very talented amateur than most of y'all even realize. But most of you in here are not really hoopers, just spectators and lovers of the game so I don't expect y'all to recognize that distinction.

I know for a fact that attitude has sacked a lot of NBA careers or potential careers. Even very talented dudes who made the league have been sacked because of 'tude. Ask your boy Rashad McCants.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Let me remind you all that Hugh Jones is 6'3 230 lbs and its not fat, talk about an NBA body. The Goodman League isn't your contemporary summer league. Its the 2nd best summer league in the nation. Everyday faces down there include Gilbert Arenas, Rajon Rondo, Donte Greene, Andray Blatche, Ty Lawson, Mike Beasley, Brian Chase and many more. That's just the NBA guys, doesn't include D1 guys and D-league-rs. Scrubs??? i don't think so. The first highlight in the video was him scoring the game winning shot against Kevin Durant's squad. And all of you are saying he isn't NBA material? Maybe you're comparing him to the NBA all-stars. What caliber of player is KD? How about Lebron? Or Allen Iverson? Don't compare Hugh to them because there are some scrubs in the league. Come on now how many people are in the NBA? I bet no one in this forum knows the entire roster of one NBA team because there are guys on the side lines. Some guys in the league are simply clean-up guys, practice squad and some are just mediocre pros. Hugh can compete at that level. Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8. Look at his AND 1 highlights! Dude has well over a 35 inch vertical now and used to have a 50 inch. He is a brick house. Call him a hot head but people learn and people change and I honestly think he knows what he needs to do. Hes a grown man now stop talking about his past. Stop hating, suck it up and share this video with your friends. As for how we can help? The more views this video gets the better chance of it being seen by important people. Who knows this video may make the front page of Yahoo one day. And besides I respect what Mars Reel is trying to do for him. Show your support, what if it was you.
Thats not a NBA body...
laugh.gif
Those are good MMA fighter numbers though
Funny thats the only thing you disagree with out of everything I just said.
Thats probably the only part he read.
laugh.gif

Theres a reason these people aren't in the NBA.  If he was good enough, hed be on a team.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Let me remind you all that Hugh Jones is 6'3 230 lbs and its not fat, talk about an NBA body. The Goodman League isn't your contemporary summer league. Its the 2nd best summer league in the nation. Everyday faces down there include Gilbert Arenas, Rajon Rondo, Donte Greene, Andray Blatche, Ty Lawson, Mike Beasley, Brian Chase and many more. That's just the NBA guys, doesn't include D1 guys and D-league-rs. Scrubs??? i don't think so. The first highlight in the video was him scoring the game winning shot against Kevin Durant's squad. And all of you are saying he isn't NBA material? Maybe you're comparing him to the NBA all-stars. What caliber of player is KD? How about Lebron? Or Allen Iverson? Don't compare Hugh to them because there are some scrubs in the league. Come on now how many people are in the NBA? I bet no one in this forum knows the entire roster of one NBA team because there are guys on the side lines. Some guys in the league are simply clean-up guys, practice squad and some are just mediocre pros. Hugh can compete at that level. Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8. Look at his AND 1 highlights! Dude has well over a 35 inch vertical now and used to have a 50 inch. He is a brick house. Call him a hot head but people learn and people change and I honestly think he knows what he needs to do. Hes a grown man now stop talking about his past. Stop hating, suck it up and share this video with your friends. As for how we can help? The more views this video gets the better chance of it being seen by important people. Who knows this video may make the front page of Yahoo one day. And besides I respect what Mars Reel is trying to do for him. Show your support, what if it was you.
Thats not a NBA body...
laugh.gif
Those are good MMA fighter numbers though
Funny thats the only thing you disagree with out of everything I just said.
Thats probably the only part he read.
laugh.gif

Theres a reason these people aren't in the NBA.  If he was good enough, hed be on a team.

Philadelphia 76ers

PG
Jrue Holiday
Lou Williams
Antonio Daniels

SG
Jodie Meeks
Evan Turner

SF
Andre Iguodola
Jason Kapono
Andeas Noccioni