Who on NikeTalk has done the most time?

Did that one court show ever air where the Nt'er was on as the defendant and was telling the judge "it's all ducktails" or something like that? :lol:

Probably ol boy who was on judge Joe brown
Rockdeep gonna post from prison somehow and shut this thread down
roll.gif

What type of discharge did you get if you don't mind me asking?

@taymane23

I don't mind at all. I got an OTH or Other Than Honorable. So technically not a Dishonorable Discharge aka getting fired from America and not the Big Chicken Dinner either (Bad Conduct Discharge).

The Captain and Executive Officerr wanted me off their ship. I had XO's mast (court on a ship) and infuriated the XO due to my challenging him on his own policies and calling out command hypocrisies with a highlighted ship's policy book, that they threw me in the brig for the danger of inciting mutiny. Mutiny, in extreme cases can be punished with the death penalty.

The real reason I got in the initial trouble was for taking an unauthorized week off and coming back with a high level of THC in my system. I did that because I wasn't with the program of locking brown people up to satisfy the war on drugs. I knew the consequences of my actions before I did them. I worked on a counter narcotics ship and our job was catching various brown people in the ocean transporting and GOD knows what happened to them after we took them on as prisoners. When I say brown people, I mean "black" Central and South Americans. Folks that look like Ninjahood. :lol:

Long story short, the **** we did never sat right with me. We would go to all of these countries and dudes had no problem being immoral as **** while we were in them, but we were supposed to be the moral authority on the water. When the captain held an all hands on deck meeting to tell us, among other things, that our prisoners were "evil" and he could tell by looking at them :smh: (they were black folks) I mentally checked out and wanted out as soon as our tour was over.

The racism on the ship was eating me alive too. If you've ever seen Jarhead, turn the attitudes up about 10 notches. **** was rampant. The only black officers on our ship talked like they inhaled helium and walked with a stick up their *** to appease their superiors. I just couldn't do it.

Got a ride home from a cop one time when I was out past curfew in high school :lol:

suspended from a schoool for two days, but other than that i've been blessed for getting away with the ish i did around the jakes.

Back
Top Bottom