Who Remember These Classic

Had a few pairs I got from Steve and Barrys few years back. 
laugh.gif

Weren't bad for $15. Miss Steve and Barrys. Got the most random tees from there. 

Steve and barrys was theeee coolest store!! Great selection of things to wear out to game or something

J. Kidds weren't bad at all. I actually wanted those.
I seen the Chromes on eBay a year or two ago for lk $400
laugh.gif

I remember fools in middle school eating these up. It got so bad to a point ppl were rocking fake Phat Farms w the R on the side.
laugh.gif
 that phat farm phase and the knockoffs and people cuffing their pants with rubber bands to show them off
laugh.gif

Last edited:

These shoes...maaaaaaan....:pimp: :pimp:

Killed them dead when they added 3,000 colors, woodgrain, and spinners :smh:

I really thought I was doin' it with these :lol: ... anyone remember when Marshalls started getting them in and selling them for like $20?
J. Kidds weren't bad at all. I actually wanted those.

I seen the Chromes on eBay a year or two ago for lk $400 :lol:

View media item 205212
I remember fools in middle school eating these up. It got so bad to a point ppl were rocking fake Phat Farms w the R on the side.

:wow: :rofl: WUT!?!

Last edited:
Lol phat farm!! How about the sacony shoe phase?
guilty of both in middle school

thought I was dripping swag 

sacony still make good quality running shoes though

my mom has a pair for her walking 
laugh.gif

but that should tell you how the brand is doing 

anybody remember how they use to sell DADA everything 

at footaction

Last edited:
Saconys arent bad to be honest, you may never see that phase again. It happened Ellesse. shoot, i think its to happening kswiss

Saconys arent bad to be honest, you may never see that phase again. It happened Ellesse. shoot, i think its to happening kswiss

I refuse to believe son played an NBA game in a retail pair. He had to have zoom air insoles or something.
Ole boy on camera went to the nearest shoe store, bought a pair, drove to MSG, laced them up, and balled.

With that said I would never let these touch my poop let alone my feet lol

Back
Top Bottom