WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I really want to know what happened to Sh0kka.
laugh.gif

Where's RyanKMD & Guevera Ghost?

I've seen Sh0kka post on OT. Also seen muscle68 and AllDay AllNight post there as well.

laugh.gif

I've seen Sh0kka post on OT. Also seen muscle68 and AllDay AllNight post there as well.

What happened to kingcrop/JJsHome?

Still remember in some old PYP when he told someone he'd "leave bulletholes in their Billabong sweater"
laugh.gif

What happened to kingcrop/JJsHome?

Still remember in some old PYP when he told someone he'd "leave bulletholes in their Billabong sweater"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ciph4

laugh.gif

whats OT?
anyone have the pic of sh0kka on that bike?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ciph4

laugh.gif

whats OT?
anyone have the pic of sh0kka on that bike?
laugh.gif

Thanks og nters! I've been on this thread since mid 2000 and those guys like ekin702 etc.. kept me entertained and help make me broke. Haha.. Thx again!

Thanks og nters! I've been on this thread since mid 2000 and those guys like ekin702 etc.. kept me entertained and help make me broke. Haha.. Thx again!

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

eek.gif
 @ EKIN702 and other NT vet posters in here.
I remember lurking NT, 2 years before officially signing up to become a member. I wasn't apart of the OG crowd or attended any of the summits but the sneaker info and General Forum's onslaught of humor is what got me interested and latched onto NT.

02/02/02   
pimp.gif

I remember having to look at this thing on a dial-up. I tried to post but............Anyway taking the dolla cab, skipping school to go to KP to cop the Spacejams, actually having knowledge of sneakers, it was good, like with everything, this site commercial and derelicts from all walks of the earth came on.

Nice to know some of you guys still alive.....................Godspeed

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

eek.gif
 @ EKIN702 and other NT vet posters in here.
I remember lurking NT, 2 years before officially signing up to become a member. I wasn't apart of the OG crowd or attended any of the summits but the sneaker info and General Forum's onslaught of humor is what got me interested and latched onto NT.

02/02/02   
pimp.gif

I remember having to look at this thing on a dial-up. I tried to post but............Anyway taking the dolla cab, skipping school to go to KP to cop the Spacejams, actually having knowledge of sneakers, it was good, like with everything, this site commercial and derelicts from all walks of the earth came on.

Nice to know some of you guys still alive.....................Godspeed

What happened to that one older gentleman who loved and collected any Green and White Nikes? I believe his name was something like "______ Hoops". Everytime I look at my forest bb4's i think of him

What happened to that one older gentleman who loved and collected any Green and White Nikes? I believe his name was something like "______ Hoops". Everytime I look at my forest bb4's i think of him

Originally Posted by Method Man

Makes me wonder what percentage of the people here from 99-01 grew out of sneaker collecting...
*Raises Hand*. . Hell, my foot grew a 1/2 size & it's wider now due to age. .
laugh.gif
.  I can't fit any of my DS sneakers even if I wanted too.  Last year, I unloaded about 60 pairs to Goodwill.  My DS pairs, I give to some random middle/high schooler that comes to the house for a family function sizin' 'em up when they walk through the door.  I'm down to about 20 pair that get runs, but no heat check.  Strictly Air Max, Motos, Tailwinds, & Pegasus for me, I need the comfort now. .
laugh.gif
.  A shoehead & an NTer till the end.   Speaking of "Shoehead", whatever happen to her?  We used to have a lot of convos about the shoe game back in the day. . . .
glasses.gif
.  If anybody knows her where-abouts tell her Basir, said one love. . . 

Originally Posted by Method Man

Makes me wonder what percentage of the people here from 99-01 grew out of sneaker collecting...
*Raises Hand*. . Hell, my foot grew a 1/2 size & it's wider now due to age. .
laugh.gif
.  I can't fit any of my DS sneakers even if I wanted too.  Last year, I unloaded about 60 pairs to Goodwill.  My DS pairs, I give to some random middle/high schooler that comes to the house for a family function sizin' 'em up when they walk through the door.  I'm down to about 20 pair that get runs, but no heat check.  Strictly Air Max, Motos, Tailwinds, & Pegasus for me, I need the comfort now. .
laugh.gif
.  A shoehead & an NTer till the end.   Speaking of "Shoehead", whatever happen to her?  We used to have a lot of convos about the shoe game back in the day. . . .
glasses.gif
.  If anybody knows her where-abouts tell her Basir, said one love. . . 

^Shoehead got married I believe(to another NTer)...I used to email with her back in the day.
I think I still have her email somewhere

^Shoehead got married I believe(to another NTer)...I used to email with her back in the day.
I think I still have her email somewhere

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Whatever happened to "snugglemcduggle" (Spelled wrong)....my man came through with all the jordan samples...then a week later posted /sale them on ebay...

I remember there being a debate as to if it was a man or a woman. (I think it was a dude........They came in and made some type of thread explaining everything if im not mistaken)

he posted on general a few months back. i think he's from ATL 

he has this as his avy (i think its upside down though
laugh.gif
)

snugglejj7.jpg

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Whatever happened to "snugglemcduggle" (Spelled wrong)....my man came through with all the jordan samples...then a week later posted /sale them on ebay...

I remember there being a debate as to if it was a man or a woman. (I think it was a dude........They came in and made some type of thread explaining everything if im not mistaken)

he posted on general a few months back. i think he's from ATL 

he has this as his avy (i think its upside down though
laugh.gif
)

snugglejj7.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

good times good times..
NewsRadio_Phil_240x260_101220060434.jpg

oddly enough...for as long as I've been here.. I still don't consider myself an "OG"
lots of memories from this place though. 

NTer till the end
Teaneck in the building.  
pimp.gif

The Jordan release dates list back in the day
pimp.gif

Snuggles pics.

Jay Jones collection was crazy
eek.gif
.  whatever happened to that guy?

That rich kid SpaceJam or something like that, I think he got clowned too hard and bounced.

There was another kid on here, I can't remember his name but he was like a fake pharrell.  They had the jokes on him for days, it had something to do with a sister...  I think.

Seems as though the forum has gotten younger over the years
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

good times good times..
NewsRadio_Phil_240x260_101220060434.jpg

oddly enough...for as long as I've been here.. I still don't consider myself an "OG"
lots of memories from this place though. 

NTer till the end
Teaneck in the building.  
pimp.gif

The Jordan release dates list back in the day
pimp.gif

Snuggles pics.

Jay Jones collection was crazy
eek.gif
.  whatever happened to that guy?

That rich kid SpaceJam or something like that, I think he got clowned too hard and bounced.

There was another kid on here, I can't remember his name but he was like a fake pharrell.  They had the jokes on him for days, it had something to do with a sister...  I think.

Seems as though the forum has gotten younger over the years
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

MethodMan Did something happen with Nick and Alex at Nike?

SIDENOTE: I've always wanted to see a pic of what MethodMan really looks like, his  age and real name.

Nick(team +@+$#$$#,billy hoyle,etc) is a %!#+#%+!% and glad he is banned. He betrayed the NT community. If I remember correctly, Nike asked him to get info on an NT'er and he was willing to do it to move up the latter. So he started asking the mods on NT to give him info about that person and they decline to give them the info.

Back
Top Bottom