WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Jersey-joe......

I still remember when people used to argue about if Hata-Takahashi`s jordans were real or not......lol

eek.gif
 The beginning of FAKES as we know it.
*Dead*

Edit: I just did a quick google search and the website doesnt even exist anymore 
laugh.gif

ahhh it's xanadu one, with that freaking gummi rainbow bear picture as his avy he used to have!

i remember all these people, as well as neo-prodigy and his blk/blu xvi pix....good times, it was always good to chat with you people who don't post anymore, glad that i'm not being mistaken for daaznballa anymore

ahhh it's xanadu one, with that freaking gummi rainbow bear picture as his avy he used to have!

i remember all these people, as well as neo-prodigy and his blk/blu xvi pix....good times, it was always good to chat with you people who don't post anymore, glad that i'm not being mistaken for daaznballa anymore

I could have been here faster but I totally forgot my password to log into Niketalk.  I probably spent a good hour trying to remember what email I used for NT too.
Now that I'm logged in I am so not used to this.  It's so fancy now...gaaaaaah

I guess I'm still an old schooler at heart.

Speaking of who's who...what happened to "JediNYC"?

roll.gif

I could have been here faster but I totally forgot my password to log into Niketalk.  I probably spent a good hour trying to remember what email I used for NT too.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by EKIN702

roll.gif

Congrats on wasting your 1000th post in this thread
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EKIN702

roll.gif

Congrats on wasting your 1000th post in this thread
smile.gif

Candace is doing well... i spoke to her not too long ago.

Hi NT fam. I miss Carra... she moved to FL though
roll.gif
@panarican 

and 
eek.gif
 @ Ekin posting 

Candace is doing well... i spoke to her not too long ago.

Hi NT fam. I miss Carra... she moved to FL though
roll.gif
@panarican 

and 
eek.gif
 @ Ekin posting 

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

But seriously though........where is LOVETHEXIV??????
wasn't he a fraud?
laugh.gif
Yea he FRAUDed me for some Stealth XX's.. and was exposed on here by me, but I never got a chance to read the thread.....

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

But seriously though........where is LOVETHEXIV??????
wasn't he a fraud?
laugh.gif
Yea he FRAUDed me for some Stealth XX's.. and was exposed on here by me, but I never got a chance to read the thread.....

LovetheXIV was NY GIANTS 11 or something like that.

Dude used to get folks heated with his circle pics. 
laugh.gif

He never grew out of his persona, and never grew out of the Jordan Forum.

I'm actually glad the Jordan Forum fell off, would've never really spent time in General and S&T.  I still go into the JB Forum, but it's tough. 

It's like an episode of :

2258219755_57b44d7357_o.jpg

I don't think the JB forum will ever be like it was in it's prime since this board has expanded so much.

Been lurking since 2001, looking for Concords, got my first account in '04.  Banned in '06 by JRose
laugh.gif

LovetheXIV was NY GIANTS 11 or something like that.

Dude used to get folks heated with his circle pics. 
laugh.gif

He never grew out of his persona, and never grew out of the Jordan Forum.

I'm actually glad the Jordan Forum fell off, would've never really spent time in General and S&T.  I still go into the JB Forum, but it's tough. 

It's like an episode of :

2258219755_57b44d7357_o.jpg

I don't think the JB forum will ever be like it was in it's prime since this board has expanded so much.

Been lurking since 2001, looking for Concords, got my first account in '04.  Banned in '06 by JRose
laugh.gif

"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."
Wow, this takes me back, haha

I remember some drama about TM CO JP, nothing specific though.  I think that was his username.

"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."
Wow, this takes me back, haha

I remember some drama about TM CO JP, nothing specific though.  I think that was his username.

Back
Top Bottom