WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

retiredjordans 
nerd.gif

smh my head at me for never putting two and two together. I just noticed the 702 haha i didnt knwo he was from here i always thought he was from cali for some reason lol.

smh my head at me for never putting two and two together. I just noticed the 702 haha i didnt knwo he was from here i always thought he was from cali for some reason lol.

Originally Posted by airmag15

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Jersey-joe......

I still remember when people used to argue about if Hata-Takahashi`s jordans were real or not......lol

He just mentioned "Hata!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now that's pretty old school 
pimp.gif
Hell yea!!!!
I cant front.....i bought a pair when the website first surfaced and showed up on Niketalk...........I knew they were fake when people argued about them but didnt wanna get flamed for having them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I played one high school Bball game in them and sold them for about $100 more than i paid to another kid at our high school THAT NIGHT after the game........People were amazed at those shoes (this was 2001.....fakes werent at the flea markets yet here in saint louis)

Originally Posted by airmag15

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Jersey-joe......

I still remember when people used to argue about if Hata-Takahashi`s jordans were real or not......lol

He just mentioned "Hata!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now that's pretty old school 
pimp.gif
Hell yea!!!!
I cant front.....i bought a pair when the website first surfaced and showed up on Niketalk...........I knew they were fake when people argued about them but didnt wanna get flamed for having them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I played one high school Bball game in them and sold them for about $100 more than i paid to another kid at our high school THAT NIGHT after the game........People were amazed at those shoes (this was 2001.....fakes werent at the flea markets yet here in saint louis)

Now only if my boy Jason would post aka ShoeGeek ! I used to see him around town.

I'm sure he's still cutting hair in Natomas.

Now only if my boy Jason would post aka ShoeGeek ! I used to see him around town.

I'm sure he's still cutting hair in Natomas.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

what happened to the guy that went with the ebay user name "Elmo Sux?" I remember the last post was him selling some fake militaries or something like that
laugh.gif
my dude slangin pizza now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

what happened to the guy that went with the ebay user name "Elmo Sux?" I remember the last post was him selling some fake militaries or something like that
laugh.gif
my dude slangin pizza now
pimp.gif

Where's niketalkjunkie and his M5? 
nerd.gif

K-Town Hustler (Benballer) and XAIR23X going at it was always good for a laugh. Meth used to go in on XAIR23X. 
laugh.gif

Retired Jordans 
nerd.gif

Where's niketalkjunkie and his M5? 
nerd.gif

K-Town Hustler (Benballer) and XAIR23X going at it was always good for a laugh. Meth used to go in on XAIR23X. 
laugh.gif

Retired Jordans 
nerd.gif

does anybody remember that dude iLovetheXiv or something like that? he was big when i first started lurking/joined in 05/06 but disappeared one day and nobody seems to mention him

does anybody remember that dude iLovetheXiv or something like that? he was big when i first started lurking/joined in 05/06 but disappeared one day and nobody seems to mention him

Back
Top Bottom