WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Damn! Hella OG's up in here.

What ever happened to:

-The picture of Kingcrop wearing his chinchilla with some bball shorts and wheat timbs
laugh.gif

-Other bay area OG's like KVN, JOJO, RetroKid, djmrsulu (fraud)

-The NT chat on sundays
laugh.gif

- Wicked Kickz and his chick

- NT Kings
nerd.gif

Who remembers the niketalk  member TeeRev?  I remember he dropped information about how NikeTown Australia had the Air Jordan retro 11 spacejam and the retro 11 white black for retail and the black retro 6's for retail, LONG after they released.  I will never forget it because it was during a summer league game and I asked the coach to take me out so I could call Nike Town Australia to order my shoes.  I spent a few days trying to find a phone card that would let me call from the gym with no problems.  I have not seen TeeRev post here in forever.  With the way Niketalk is today something like that would NEVER happen again.  Especcially when talking retro 11 shoes for retail.  
Also, does anyone remember helmsley (sp??) I remember method man banning him many times and he just kept coming back.  Ahh, the good ole days.....

Who remembers the niketalk  member TeeRev?  I remember he dropped information about how NikeTown Australia had the Air Jordan retro 11 spacejam and the retro 11 white black for retail and the black retro 6's for retail, LONG after they released.  I will never forget it because it was during a summer league game and I asked the coach to take me out so I could call Nike Town Australia to order my shoes.  I spent a few days trying to find a phone card that would let me call from the gym with no problems.  I have not seen TeeRev post here in forever.  With the way Niketalk is today something like that would NEVER happen again.  Especcially when talking retro 11 shoes for retail.  
Also, does anyone remember helmsley (sp??) I remember method man banning him many times and he just kept coming back.  Ahh, the good ole days.....

Platiumgold2k4 still posts I think under a different sn in the PE thread from time to time. Him selling OG spacejams from 11k or some $!%!
30t6p3b.gif
. I can't believe Eddie Mack turned out to be a fraud. I was chillen with dude at a niketown event in NY and he seemed like a real cool guy.

Platiumgold2k4 still posts I think under a different sn in the PE thread from time to time. Him selling OG spacejams from 11k or some $!%!
30t6p3b.gif
. I can't believe Eddie Mack turned out to be a fraud. I was chillen with dude at a niketown event in NY and he seemed like a real cool guy.

This brings back many memories. Ekin was a huge part of NT back in the day and I still appreciate the hours of entertainment that he provided. So many things have changed throughout the years. By the way, wasn't djmrsulu collecting money for the t shirts and disappeared all of a sudden? He and oldmanwearingnikes were the most unlikely frauds, yet they deceived us.

This brings back many memories. Ekin was a huge part of NT back in the day and I still appreciate the hours of entertainment that he provided. So many things have changed throughout the years. By the way, wasn't djmrsulu collecting money for the t shirts and disappeared all of a sudden? He and oldmanwearingnikes were the most unlikely frauds, yet they deceived us.

Originally Posted by Method Man

If I remember correctly, Nike asked him to get info on an NT'er and he was willing to do it to move up the latter. So he started asking the mods on NT to give him info about that person and they decline to give them the info.

It's actually worse than that, but I'd rather not get into it.  If all he did was ask, we would've simply said "hell no" and that would've been the end of it.  

Oh man, I remember when this went down. Since Meth "would rather not get into it," I'm not gonna fuel any fires. But, he did mention another former Admin who was involved in the fiasco in an earlier reply. Kinda sad, cuz I've met and hung out with the said Admin AND 'Billy Hoyle' on a number of occasions and they were both really cool people.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

If I remember correctly, Nike asked him to get info on an NT'er and he was willing to do it to move up the latter. So he started asking the mods on NT to give him info about that person and they decline to give them the info.

It's actually worse than that, but I'd rather not get into it.  If all he did was ask, we would've simply said "hell no" and that would've been the end of it.  

Oh man, I remember when this went down. Since Meth "would rather not get into it," I'm not gonna fuel any fires. But, he did mention another former Admin who was involved in the fiasco in an earlier reply. Kinda sad, cuz I've met and hung out with the said Admin AND 'Billy Hoyle' on a number of occasions and they were both really cool people.
tired.gif

pimp.gif
Good old days.
What ever happened to KUYAKOY, Ewayz, archiepiscopal, croatianstyle, mr phanizzle, DJ ID4?
Some photos I saved in my old hard drive.

ff75gj.jpg

24eus6e.jpg

fefexf.jpg

11ad9mp.jpg

4tue5x.jpg

i1h768.jpg

24gvkh2.jpg

2affvqt.jpg

2uoqjqb.jpg

s5jus9.jpg

w8vk85.jpg

111rrdv.jpg

2gwyigy.jpg

27yoad2.jpg

110dljl.jpg

2mxnxue.jpg

pimp.gif
Good old days.
What ever happened to KUYAKOY, Ewayz, archiepiscopal, croatianstyle, mr phanizzle, DJ ID4?
Some photos I saved in my old hard drive.

ff75gj.jpg

24eus6e.jpg

fefexf.jpg

11ad9mp.jpg

4tue5x.jpg

i1h768.jpg

24gvkh2.jpg

2affvqt.jpg

2uoqjqb.jpg

s5jus9.jpg

w8vk85.jpg

111rrdv.jpg

2gwyigy.jpg

27yoad2.jpg

110dljl.jpg

2mxnxue.jpg

Remember when DJ AM posted his visit to FCNY, and everyone said he was Spending Lionel Richies money?? LOL

RIP

Remember when DJ AM posted his visit to FCNY, and everyone said he was Spending Lionel Richies money?? LOL

RIP

Back
Top Bottom