WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

croatian styles and retired jordan pics had a tonnnn of people having their eyes pop out. Got a new computer since 2004 when I started visiting, and this is one of the only pics I have left.

parislot.jpg
Wasn't it on Niketalk where a certain member said they weren't releasing the Paris dunks and then scooped it up all himself?
laugh.gif

croatian styles and retired jordan pics had a tonnnn of people having their eyes pop out. Got a new computer since 2004 when I started visiting, and this is one of the only pics I have left.

parislot.jpg
Wasn't it on Niketalk where a certain member said they weren't releasing the Paris dunks and then scooped it up all himself?
laugh.gif

Elmo used to have eBay on Lock. Until he sold a fake pair of Military IV's I think for his "friend"

Whatever happened to that kid "screecher" I forgot his entire screename, but he had a TON of OG Metallic I's and OG J's in general, plus he was only like 15. I remember he got a bad rep for something I can't recall yet though...

Also, when the Nike1Vote campaign was going on...

Hypebeast kept on going into NYC Niketown to keep voting for a pair of shoes he would end up reselling anyways. The Purp AF1 highs if I can recall...

The Hundreds Bobby and Ben postin up on this board, now fast forward they are a street wear behemoth..Ben Baller buying all the Supas at UNDFTD, Neek's infamous jumping polaroid picture, I Skate Nikes, baby dill, jersey joe with their PE's, akalazy coming out with the ILL customization skills...

good times, although I was a bit too young when this all went down. 14 when I started browsing casually. 22 now...and still here. Thanks NT

Elmo used to have eBay on Lock. Until he sold a fake pair of Military IV's I think for his "friend"

Whatever happened to that kid "screecher" I forgot his entire screename, but he had a TON of OG Metallic I's and OG J's in general, plus he was only like 15. I remember he got a bad rep for something I can't recall yet though...

Also, when the Nike1Vote campaign was going on...

Hypebeast kept on going into NYC Niketown to keep voting for a pair of shoes he would end up reselling anyways. The Purp AF1 highs if I can recall...

The Hundreds Bobby and Ben postin up on this board, now fast forward they are a street wear behemoth..Ben Baller buying all the Supas at UNDFTD, Neek's infamous jumping polaroid picture, I Skate Nikes, baby dill, jersey joe with their PE's, akalazy coming out with the ILL customization skills...

good times, although I was a bit too young when this all went down. 14 when I started browsing casually. 22 now...and still here. Thanks NT

wow the screen names and pictures in this thread bring me BACK. oh the memories. I been lurking since 2000. Finally got a screen name in 2003 I think. I still don't post much, and I feel my sneaker collecting coming to an end. Mostly running shoes and Kobe's now. But a lot of these screen names mentioned helped me become the sneaker collector my parents despise lol. Also reminds me of the better days of being a shoehead.

wow the screen names and pictures in this thread bring me BACK. oh the memories. I been lurking since 2000. Finally got a screen name in 2003 I think. I still don't post much, and I feel my sneaker collecting coming to an end. Mostly running shoes and Kobe's now. But a lot of these screen names mentioned helped me become the sneaker collector my parents despise lol. Also reminds me of the better days of being a shoehead.

Good times. My SN was "inspired" by Jay Jones because seeing his collection as a young one made me want to be like him lol.

Good times. My SN was "inspired" by Jay Jones because seeing his collection as a young one made me want to be like him lol.

Thanks to those who started NikeTalk.  It has helped me find the sneakers I thought I could never find
or would never see on a store shelf again. 10 years ago I couldn’t believe there were other people that were
obsessed with Nikes as much, who knew a lot more than I did, until I stumbled upon this site. I am bad
with names but I always remember Method Man who would leave me one part impressed, one part exhausted. 
Ironically in my case, JRose helped me over the years with new accounts/reinstatements. I must have drawn
info from NT for a couple years before I can remember associating it with this site.  The blk/met silver V was the
first release I had prior knowledge of from the internet. One of my favorite memories was the ’03 wht/cement release.
It was the first release I was interested in that I felt NT played a part in. Congratulations to those og NTers
who have families of there own.

Thanks to those who started NikeTalk.  It has helped me find the sneakers I thought I could never find
or would never see on a store shelf again. 10 years ago I couldn’t believe there were other people that were
obsessed with Nikes as much, who knew a lot more than I did, until I stumbled upon this site. I am bad
with names but I always remember Method Man who would leave me one part impressed, one part exhausted. 
Ironically in my case, JRose helped me over the years with new accounts/reinstatements. I must have drawn
info from NT for a couple years before I can remember associating it with this site.  The blk/met silver V was the
first release I had prior knowledge of from the internet. One of my favorite memories was the ’03 wht/cement release.
It was the first release I was interested in that I felt NT played a part in. Congratulations to those og NTers
who have families of there own.

i remember ekin guy use to drop a lot of knowledge out the cuts.
pimp.gif
ive been out of the shoe game for a while but i still lurk general and post every now and then because ive been here for a while.

i remember ekin guy use to drop a lot of knowledge out the cuts.
pimp.gif
ive been out of the shoe game for a while but i still lurk general and post every now and then because ive been here for a while.

Originally Posted by airmag15

I say everyone in this thread should have FIRST DIBS on NT New Fitted 
smokin.gif

best thing ive read in this thread
pimp.gif

What happened to that one older gentleman who loved and collected any Green and White Nikes? I believe his name was something like "______ Hoops". Everytime I look at my forest bb4's i think of him
ayo
sick.gif

Not NT related, but damn pickyourshoes.com was OGGGGGGGGG.
%#*@ no %#*@ pickyourshoes.  shoetrends.com.....now THATS OG

Originally Posted by airmag15

I say everyone in this thread should have FIRST DIBS on NT New Fitted 
smokin.gif

best thing ive read in this thread
pimp.gif

What happened to that one older gentleman who loved and collected any Green and White Nikes? I believe his name was something like "______ Hoops". Everytime I look at my forest bb4's i think of him
ayo
sick.gif

Not NT related, but damn pickyourshoes.com was OGGGGGGGGG.
%#*@ no %#*@ pickyourshoes.  shoetrends.com.....now THATS OG

Originally Posted by Luong1209

parislot.jpg
laugh.gif
A TON of money right there...

Yeah, croatianstyle is def.appreciated...dude saved my @@! on here when a lot of people flaked on me w/a Lebron AF1 purchase...he bought all the pairs I had gotten for people!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

parislot.jpg
laugh.gif
A TON of money right there...

Yeah, croatianstyle is def.appreciated...dude saved my @@! on here when a lot of people flaked on me w/a Lebron AF1 purchase...he bought all the pairs I had gotten for people!

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was a pair of Cement IV's that got him caught up...

...and dude's named "Screech". He got a bad rep when a post was made in JB about certain pairs of Jordans had tags switched, bottoms changed, and were made out to be extremely rare JB Hybrids, weartest samples, etc...stuff was sellin for HUGE dollars, and a lot of the OG collectors even questioned their own collections...since they had nothing to compare them to, they didnt know if they had fakes or not. That post was EPIC...

Back
Top Bottom