WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Oinker34, SMN34 (I think?), orindahoops (sp), HOOPSTV2000, Khlav Klash (sp?), EKIN 702, Jersey Joe, Method Man, ewayz23, DJmrsulu, plump, I can probably think of some more...

AJ XI Retro forum. Kicks mentioning NT in the editorial. Buy/Sell forum without pics.

NT is more of a "tool" (for lack of a better term) I use to buy/sell/trade and learn new info rather than a place for me to socialize and network. This site has allowed me to attain numerous shoes that would have been impossible to get otherwise and has saved me a ton of money over buying retail.

I love all it has done for me, but I also think it has brought some negativity to kicks in general, especially in the recent years. With that being said, I can't imagine where I would be concerning kicks without NT.

Much love

dang...crazy flashback from when i was young(been here officially since 2000...was looking at both niketalk and nikepark back then) 

I'm out of the game completely,  I own a bikeshop now in utah and that's my life. 
every now and then kids have clothes on or show me a vid of stuff from all these west coast clothing/culture companies that are from niketalk members. makes me feel stoked to be apart of that scene back when niketalk first was started.

dang...crazy flashback from when i was young(been here officially since 2000...was looking at both niketalk and nikepark back then) 

I'm out of the game completely,  I own a bikeshop now in utah and that's my life. 
every now and then kids have clothes on or show me a vid of stuff from all these west coast clothing/culture companies that are from niketalk members. makes me feel stoked to be apart of that scene back when niketalk first was started.

Where's glv ? I remember cat used to get roasted all the time, took it like a champ though
pimp.gif
. Those were the days
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Where's glv ? I remember cat used to get roasted all the time, took it like a champ though
pimp.gif
. Those were the days
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's gettin' buns now.  He stays with white women. 
laugh.gif
  I remember in '03 when the blk/chrome VIII's came out, some people would call them the glv/chrome VIII's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

pimp.gif
. Those were the days
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's gettin' buns now.  He stays with white women. 
laugh.gif
  I remember in '03 when the blk/chrome VIII's came out, some people would call them the glv/chrome VIII's.
laugh.gif

what ever happened to swooshmn? i think that was dudes name. its been a while since ive seen him post

what ever happened to swooshmn? i think that was dudes name. its been a while since ive seen him post

Dear Jay Jones
nerd.gif
your collection is what inspired me to get what I LOVE (sneakerwise).....Russ thanks for posting about the XVI pix in Kicks

Thank You-Tommy

and PS I still have both my OG sn's from day
pimp.gif

Dear Jay Jones
nerd.gif
your collection is what inspired me to get what I LOVE (sneakerwise).....Russ thanks for posting about the XVI pix in Kicks

Thank You-Tommy

and PS I still have both my OG sn's from day
pimp.gif

I miss reading muscle68's blog. That thing had me in tears. dude had some crazy adventures. i vaguely remember him telling a story of his friend going home with a chick and her falling asleep and the broads mom comes home and he ends up banging her, while she snorts coke off a dresser. or something like that

I miss reading muscle68's blog. That thing had me in tears. dude had some crazy adventures. i vaguely remember him telling a story of his friend going home with a chick and her falling asleep and the broads mom comes home and he ends up banging her, while she snorts coke off a dresser. or something like that

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Elmo used to have eBay on Lock. Until he sold a fake pair of Military IV's I think for his "friend"

Whatever happened to that kid "screecher" I forgot his entire screename, but he had a TON of OG Metallic I's and OG J's in general, plus he was only like 15. I remember he got a bad rep for something I can't recall yet though...
If I'm not mistaken, I think it was a pair of Cement IV's that got him caught up...

...and dude's named "Screech". He got a bad rep when a post was made in JB about certain pairs of Jordans had tags switched, bottoms changed, and were made out to be extremely rare JB Hybrids, weartest samples, etc...stuff was sellin for HUGE dollars, and a lot of the OG collectors even questioned their own collections...since they had nothing to compare them to, they didnt know if they had fakes or not. That post was EPIC...
Have been here for a while, like others unfortunately, under other names..

And i remember this....people were scrambling to see if their "OG Chicago X's" were the real deal. 
tired.gif

Been here since 2001 under a couple usernames.

Whatever happened to HovaJordan, TheNeptunes, truehiphapa, meeks3, phillyhovabobw, deck211, flightman4life, ewayz?

Been here since 2001 under a couple usernames.

Whatever happened to HovaJordan, TheNeptunes, truehiphapa, meeks3, phillyhovabobw, deck211, flightman4life, ewayz?

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Elmo used to have eBay on Lock. Until he sold a fake pair of Military IV's I think for his "friend"

Whatever happened to that kid "screecher" I forgot his entire screename, but he had a TON of OG Metallic I's and OG J's in general, plus he was only like 15. I remember he got a bad rep for something I can't recall yet though...
If I'm not mistaken, I think it was a pair of Cement IV's that got him caught up...

...and dude's named "Screech". He got a bad rep when a post was made in JB about certain pairs of Jordans had tags switched, bottoms changed, and were made out to be extremely rare JB Hybrids, weartest samples, etc...stuff was sellin for HUGE dollars, and a lot of the OG collectors even questioned their own collections...since they had nothing to compare them to, they didnt know if they had fakes or not. That post was EPIC...
Have been here for a while, like others unfortunately, under other names..

And i remember this....people were scrambling to see if their "OG Chicago X's" were the real deal. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom