WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

You guys remember Let Me Post?

Or Let LMP Post?
laugh.gif

No that's not Ang lol, she was around when Ben Had his starter ice kit lol.........And Crux wanna trade? Lol!!......sorry Ang I'm just playing lol

No that's not Ang lol, she was around when Ben Had his starter ice kit lol.........And Crux wanna trade? Lol!!......sorry Ang I'm just playing lol

Wow at this thread. I joined in 2005 so not that "OG" but still have some memories. Heres just a few pics I uploaded (I have 1000s) with some familiar names of NT OGs. I will try to find some more pics. 
Infamous White/Blue XI?

2n0qvxh.jpg

Retired Jordans
23u99hv.jpg

Rare 23
4vfds8.jpg

Acts65
25551z4.jpg

Collie27
14uypu8.jpg

vqs5l1.jpg

Believe these belong to RareKickz23
m9vped.jpg

Brian
2zpozuq.jpg

Wow at this thread. I joined in 2005 so not that "OG" but still have some memories. Heres just a few pics I uploaded (I have 1000s) with some familiar names of NT OGs. I will try to find some more pics. 
Infamous White/Blue XI?

2n0qvxh.jpg

Retired Jordans
23u99hv.jpg

Rare 23
4vfds8.jpg

Acts65
25551z4.jpg

Collie27
14uypu8.jpg

vqs5l1.jpg

Believe these belong to RareKickz23
m9vped.jpg

Brian
2zpozuq.jpg

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I have photos of Ang too.
nerd.gif
is that the girl that was in lingerie wearin Ben Ballers(i think) jewlery n $@@*?

they're talking about chillin pics, the summit i wore ace 83's as a joke and my pics from sole collector - valentine addition. i wouldnt be in lingerie and post it - i definately wouldnt do that around ben yang...and i am far too lightweight to wear his jewelry.
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
 (--_--)

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I have photos of Ang too.
nerd.gif
is that the girl that was in lingerie wearin Ben Ballers(i think) jewlery n $@@*?

they're talking about chillin pics, the summit i wore ace 83's as a joke and my pics from sole collector - valentine addition. i wouldnt be in lingerie and post it - i definately wouldnt do that around ben yang...and i am far too lightweight to wear his jewelry.
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
 (--_--)

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

nice text at 1AM son!  i work at 7am tard!

u got any baby mommas yet? or u still saving yourself for marraige?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

nice text at 1AM son!  i work at 7am tard!

u got any baby mommas yet? or u still saving yourself for marraige?

[table][tr][td]My parents went away last week for their 20th wedding anniversary and left me home alone. So ive been talking to the german exchange chick in my Bio class for most of the semester and this week was perfect to make my move since i got an empty house. I told her i was gonna show her a "piece of Germany".
So yesterday i grabbed the keys to my moms Benz wagon, had some stoner dude pick me up a 6 pack of Becks, and i thought we could finish the night off with a sausage tasting

Long story short, we're in the car, the Becks is kicking in with her (i didnt drink and drive) and she says its cool to go back to my pad. In the back of my head i start flipping out. Then when i go to make a uturn i forget that i have it in freaking reverse. I backed up into a telephone pole!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrr! nooooooo!! Sea blocked by a pole, pole blocked! I got a MEAN dent it the back and im flipping out and it kills the mood. I was in a get in those ribs mood and she was in a take me home mood.

So i take it over to this oily machanic dude i know to get an estimate today. He tells me $950 BUCKS!! Im like Allah, jesus, whoever, please just kill me. So i go to my boys house and everybody thinks its FUNNY! This girl Casey was there who is like the head of all the dances and all that says she might have an idea to help me out.

She said that our school dance team was sponsoring a HARLEM SHAKE contest on monday and the GRAND PRIZE IS $1000! At first i was like yessssssss but then i remembered i didnt know how to Harlem Shake.

Im determined to get this done whatever it takes but the compitition is supposed to be steep. Like 100 kids signed up and they're bussing in actual Harlem residents to judge the contest. I need some soul quick! If i win i can get the car fixed and cleaned up before the parental units get home next thursday.

Any tips? anything? videos? i just spent an hour watching this girls copy of Darrens Dance Grooves and my head is spinning. Im practicing in the mirror but it just looks like im drowning. My arms are just flapping all over the place and i almost dislocated my shoulder. broke. My parents left me money to eat and stuff but thats just about to run out. I spent most of it on a couple pairs of Dunks the day they left now all i can afford is like a slice of pizza a day.

Now i hear that "Pete The Pop Lockin Playa" and his friend "Hustlin Hank" (yes, thats what they call themselves) were trying to get their hands on the German chick. Tonight! GOD does my life SUCK. Shes a sweet girl and very impressionable. Now these dancer kids who run the school are probably gonna foul her before i get my shot

my shoulders are killing me This kid DJ Tanner is gonna be on the wheels of steel for the competition. Im cool with him, he wished me luck when i saw him today. He said he's been saving some of his dopes beats and freshest grooves especially for tomorrow. I wanna be ready for whatever he puts on.

I can feel the funk in the blood. If dancing was a house, Poppin' Pete would be evicted So I get to school this morning all braided up and there’s a huge buzz about the contest tonight. People I don’t even know heard about my story started wishing me luck in the hallway. So I’m in the library during my 3rd period study hall and one of Poppin Pete’s henchmen “Funky Brewster

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]My parents went away last week for their 20th wedding anniversary and left me home alone. So ive been talking to the german exchange chick in my Bio class for most of the semester and this week was perfect to make my move since i got an empty house. I told her i was gonna show her a "piece of Germany".
So yesterday i grabbed the keys to my moms Benz wagon, had some stoner dude pick me up a 6 pack of Becks, and i thought we could finish the night off with a sausage tasting

Long story short, we're in the car, the Becks is kicking in with her (i didnt drink and drive) and she says its cool to go back to my pad. In the back of my head i start flipping out. Then when i go to make a uturn i forget that i have it in freaking reverse. I backed up into a telephone pole!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrr! nooooooo!! Sea blocked by a pole, pole blocked! I got a MEAN dent it the back and im flipping out and it kills the mood. I was in a get in those ribs mood and she was in a take me home mood.

So i take it over to this oily machanic dude i know to get an estimate today. He tells me $950 BUCKS!! Im like Allah, jesus, whoever, please just kill me. So i go to my boys house and everybody thinks its FUNNY! This girl Casey was there who is like the head of all the dances and all that says she might have an idea to help me out.

She said that our school dance team was sponsoring a HARLEM SHAKE contest on monday and the GRAND PRIZE IS $1000! At first i was like yessssssss but then i remembered i didnt know how to Harlem Shake.

Im determined to get this done whatever it takes but the compitition is supposed to be steep. Like 100 kids signed up and they're bussing in actual Harlem residents to judge the contest. I need some soul quick! If i win i can get the car fixed and cleaned up before the parental units get home next thursday.

Any tips? anything? videos? i just spent an hour watching this girls copy of Darrens Dance Grooves and my head is spinning. Im practicing in the mirror but it just looks like im drowning. My arms are just flapping all over the place and i almost dislocated my shoulder. broke. My parents left me money to eat and stuff but thats just about to run out. I spent most of it on a couple pairs of Dunks the day they left now all i can afford is like a slice of pizza a day.

Now i hear that "Pete The Pop Lockin Playa" and his friend "Hustlin Hank" (yes, thats what they call themselves) were trying to get their hands on the German chick. Tonight! GOD does my life SUCK. Shes a sweet girl and very impressionable. Now these dancer kids who run the school are probably gonna foul her before i get my shot

my shoulders are killing me This kid DJ Tanner is gonna be on the wheels of steel for the competition. Im cool with him, he wished me luck when i saw him today. He said he's been saving some of his dopes beats and freshest grooves especially for tomorrow. I wanna be ready for whatever he puts on.

I can feel the funk in the blood. If dancing was a house, Poppin' Pete would be evicted So I get to school this morning all braided up and there’s a huge buzz about the contest tonight. People I don’t even know heard about my story started wishing me luck in the hallway. So I’m in the library during my 3rd period study hall and one of Poppin Pete’s henchmen “Funky Brewster

[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah nothing scandalous. Most of the photos have been published on SC. The rest are camera phone photos of her daily routine. (WDYWT, drive, work, shop)

I love you too Ang. 30 next month? Oh wow. We're getting old! Good thing we stay young forever on #NT.

Yeah nothing scandalous. Most of the photos have been published on SC. The rest are camera phone photos of her daily routine. (WDYWT, drive, work, shop)

I love you too Ang. 30 next month? Oh wow. We're getting old! Good thing we stay young forever on #NT.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Idk if anyone remembered, a bunch of dudes including me got scammed by some dude in CALI, it happened to be a 14 yr old slinky asian kid scamming bunch of us and i think KennE and a bunch of niketalkers came over his crib with  bunch of tennis rackets and straight up went to his crib and swarmed his house took pics and everything. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember that. he looked like dirty's little brother if i remember. didn't you slap him and get in the house, snatch a couple shoe boxes and a ps2? haha i remember dude read about the witch hunt forming on NT and tried to apologize but you guys still rolled through 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
978a35.jpg

those were the days... 
pimp.gif

WHERE IS -RAY??? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom