WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Idk if anyone remembered, a bunch of dudes including me got scammed by some dude in CALI, it happened to be a 14 yr old slinky asian kid scamming bunch of us and i think KennE and a bunch of niketalkers came over his crib with  bunch of tennis rackets and straight up went to his crib and swarmed his house took pics and everything. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember that. he looked like dirty's little brother if i remember. didn't you slap him and get in the house, snatch a couple shoe boxes and a ps2? haha i remember dude read about the witch hunt forming on NT and tried to apologize but you guys still rolled through 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
978a35.jpg

those were the days... 
pimp.gif

WHERE IS -RAY??? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yeah nothing scandalous. Most of the photos have been published on SC. The rest are camera phone photos of her daily routine. (WDYWT, drive, work, shop)

I love you too Ang. 30 next month? Oh wow. We're getting old! Good thing we stay young forever on #NT.
I wasnt tryin to clown or nothin i just vaguely remember that thread cause dudes were goin hard both with the beastin and jokes, but ive smoked way too much weed since then to remember screen names or any real details haha.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yeah nothing scandalous. Most of the photos have been published on SC. The rest are camera phone photos of her daily routine. (WDYWT, drive, work, shop)

I love you too Ang. 30 next month? Oh wow. We're getting old! Good thing we stay young forever on #NT.
I wasnt tryin to clown or nothin i just vaguely remember that thread cause dudes were goin hard both with the beastin and jokes, but ive smoked way too much weed since then to remember screen names or any real details haha.

Yoo! How crazy is it that this is a topic on NT right now and I ran into HovaJordan last night 
laugh.gif
.. Should've taken a pic with him for the thread

Dude was mad surprised like wow " I havent heard that name since high school "

Yoo! How crazy is it that this is a topic on NT right now and I ran into HovaJordan last night 
laugh.gif
.. Should've taken a pic with him for the thread

Dude was mad surprised like wow " I havent heard that name since high school "

Originally Posted by ellaesco

Originally Posted by luvkicks

eek.gif
&
happy.gif
at some of the names showin up in here!

what up Gary, i still got those black iii's, thanks again.

dang, this thread takes me back yo.

calling JoeGoblyn........

omg...luvkicks...rob (onhollowedground).....and bbbbddddddddddderrrrrrrr rooooolllllll calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll a bathing chuck!!!! wheres drunkchuck????

omg at these posts!!!

ps carra was here before me im pretty sure
tired.gif

Hi Miss, The Roll Call is Classic. We should do that one of these days. We just need Grandeman and SATO from Japan dunnnnnnnnn

GET HIGH, DUNNNNNNNN is another on of my trademark words
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luvkicks

eek.gif
&
happy.gif
at some of the names showin up in here!

what up Gary, i still got those black iii's, thanks again.

dang, this thread takes me back yo.

calling JoeGoblyn........

omg...luvkicks...rob (onhollowedground).....and bbbbddddddddddderrrrrrrr rooooolllllll calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll a bathing chuck!!!! wheres drunkchuck????

omg at these posts!!!

ps carra was here before me im pretty sure
tired.gif

Hi Miss, The Roll Call is Classic. We should do that one of these days. We just need Grandeman and SATO from Japan dunnnnnnnnn

GET HIGH, DUNNNNNNNN is another on of my trademark words
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

No that's not Ang lol, she was around when Ben Had his starter ice kit lol.........And Crux wanna trade? Lol!!......sorry Ang I'm just playing lol
nice text at 1AM son!  i work at 7am tard!

u got any baby mommas yet? or u still saving yourself for marraige?

1AM!!? Lol, I hit you up at Like 10pm and never got a text back.........ur phone must be trippin lol

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

No that's not Ang lol, she was around when Ben Had his starter ice kit lol.........And Crux wanna trade? Lol!!......sorry Ang I'm just playing lol
nice text at 1AM son!  i work at 7am tard!

u got any baby mommas yet? or u still saving yourself for marraige?

1AM!!? Lol, I hit you up at Like 10pm and never got a text back.........ur phone must be trippin lol

NTer to the casket drops.

What up ONHOLLOWEDGROUND ( I remember your LeBron Irish jersey)! The last time I seen you was at the Dodger summit.

I remember back in the day (I believe in 02) the LA NTers were supposed to play the San Diego NTers in basketball.
People from both sides were talking *++@ for weeks on end. The day of the summit nobody wanted to play except a few of us.
laugh.gif

What up ONHOLLOWEDGROUND ( I remember your LeBron Irish jersey)! The last time I seen you was at the Dodger summit.

I remember back in the day (I believe in 02) the LA NTers were supposed to play the San Diego NTers in basketball.
People from both sides were talking *++@ for weeks on end. The day of the summit nobody wanted to play except a few of us.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

laugh.gif
Really doe! speaking of that summit at UCSD, what happened to KuruptyGotti?

Originally Posted by Greezee

laugh.gif
Really doe! speaking of that summit at UCSD, what happened to KuruptyGotti?

Originally Posted by Foot Clan

This thread brings back memories

word. I remember back when I was living in SF lurking through NikePark at the San Francisco City College library.

Lurked for years. Met a lot of cool people through this site.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Foot Clan

This thread brings back memories

word. I remember back when I was living in SF lurking through NikePark at the San Francisco City College library.

Lurked for years. Met a lot of cool people through this site.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by sinista8

That looks like the upstairs of War Room.

It is. RIP to the War Room.
embarassed.gif
 we're not worthy, we're not worthy!

ps. hi. i lost your number - not like i knew what to say when he passed...but i still wanted to give you a call.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by sinista8

That looks like the upstairs of War Room.

It is. RIP to the War Room.
embarassed.gif
 we're not worthy, we're not worthy!

ps. hi. i lost your number - not like i knew what to say when he passed...but i still wanted to give you a call.

Back
Top Bottom