WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

and whatever happened to billy hoyle. i had to take a "sabbatical" for like a year and never saw dude on hear again

I think there was a thread a couple of years back, addressing billy hoyle and meth....

I think his sig read if i cant banned i can sue meth..and then people wanted to know what that meant....

I remember I use to clown my boy for always been on NT, but I lurked for like 5 years ( took forever for me to just get a nez board account) and just had to join

I'll take this opportunity to shout out my OG big-foot peeps.... I seem to remember a "Crew 13" back in the day?
- Hodog
- Ugizzene
- Ruffin51
- johngotty
- WC Mentality

And Khlav gets an honorary mention just for copping those Supreme lows from me, which I think we were both surprised about even existing in a size 14.

Also, the dudes that kept me straight entertained for no good reason:
- Dunkin Deeznuts
- HovaJordan
- Aysix
- Kicks Off

Props to AirRev, Collie27, SlamEd, and Retrokid for consistently dropping mad knowledge and some true OG gems when I least expected it... and also to K-Town for stunting indiscriminately and with no regard for human emotion back in the day (I still remember those 1st series SB stockroom pics).

Dang, I done forgot more than I remember...

Oh, and word to Dirty for keeping Team Nerd alive (I think I put more time into writing my application to Team Nerd than I did writing most of my college papers)... big ups, son!

I'll take this opportunity to shout out my OG big-foot peeps.... I seem to remember a "Crew 13" back in the day?
- Hodog
- Ugizzene
- Ruffin51
- johngotty
- WC Mentality

And Khlav gets an honorary mention just for copping those Supreme lows from me, which I think we were both surprised about even existing in a size 14.

- Dunkin Deeznuts
- HovaJordan
- Aysix
- Kicks Off

Props to AirRev, Collie27, SlamEd, and Retrokid for consistently dropping mad knowledge and some true OG gems when I least expected it... and also to K-Town for stunting indiscriminately and with no regard for human emotion back in the day (I still remember those 1st series SB stockroom pics).

Oh, and word to Dirty for keeping Team Nerd alive (I think I put more time into writing my application to Team Nerd than I did writing most of my college papers)... big ups, son!

Originally Posted by Quick Kick Me In The Jonk

- Hodog
- Ugizzene
- Ruffin51
- johngotty
- WC Mentality

- Dunkin Deeznuts
- HovaJordan
- Aysix
- Kicks Off

Thought for sure I was the only NTer who remembered him. This was my DUDE!!! Sold me my pair of Navy Fade AF1's and NYC Courtoroy's (light brown joints)
pimp.gif
. Dude was in the service. Last I heard he stopped collecting shoes and movced on to working on his Audi or something like that (which was in like '04).

Does anyone remember solidgoldplayer? He was from ATL. Sold me my Rose AF1's, Acorn AF1's, and something else.

- Hodog
- Ugizzene
- Ruffin51
- johngotty
- WC Mentality

- Dunkin Deeznuts
- HovaJordan
- Aysix
- Kicks Off

Thought for sure I was the only NTer who remembered him. This was my DUDE!!! Sold me my pair of Navy Fade AF1's and NYC Courtoroy's (light brown joints)
pimp.gif
. Dude was in the service. Last I heard he stopped collecting shoes and movced on to working on his Audi or something like that (which was in like '04).

Does anyone remember solidgoldplayer? He was from ATL. Sold me my Rose AF1's, Acorn AF1's, and something else.

this is my 2nd user name but i been watchin niketalk since i think it was 02, the nu retro 1s release date got bumped up and i was in comp class n zack told me and shared the website with me ive been a lurker ever since. i posted like one time as laurie17. i do remember ekin702, i remember watchin and waitin then savin my lunch money up for weeks to get all the jordans. im 25 now and gotta good job so no more savin lunch money but i still check niketalk almost everyday... i had to say somethin jus cuz ekin showed up, that took me back... good stuff

this is my 2nd user name but i been watchin niketalk since i think it was 02, the nu retro 1s release date got bumped up and i was in comp class n zack told me and shared the website with me ive been a lurker ever since. i posted like one time as laurie17. i do remember ekin702, i remember watchin and waitin then savin my lunch money up for weeks to get all the jordans. im 25 now and gotta good job so no more savin lunch money but i still check niketalk almost everyday... i had to say somethin jus cuz ekin showed up, that took me back... good stuff

roll.gif
The video of Bastitch, Muscle, Jumpman (I think) and I forgot who else wildin' out at FriscoHustla's apartment.

roll.gif
The video of Bastitch, Muscle, Jumpman (I think) and I forgot who else wildin' out at FriscoHustla's apartment.

What's manposite up to these days?

He really came through with info for a while post-EKIN. Much appreciated.

What's manposite up to these days?

He really came through with info for a while post-EKIN. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

- Hodog
- Ugizzene
- Ruffin51
- johngotty
- WC Mentality

- Dunkin Deeznuts
- HovaJordan
- Aysix
- Kicks Off

pimp.gif

Word, son... WC was good peeps- he was workin on copping his Audi for a minute, same time I was looking for a fine Euro sport sedan as well... he dropped some mad Audi knowledge on me, and even though I went with BMW, it was still much appreciated.

He also hooked me up with what we both believed to be the only pair of sz 13 Wheat CO.JP AF1 lows in existence... still a prized gem in my collection.

Oh yeah, and what about:
- jumpman247
- Patent23
- Shoemasta72
- smoovdowt
- donjuan513
- ploisback
- Omega Starz
- lo71
- Swoshmn
- TM CO JP
- pipe slaya

These dudes all kept it crackin back in the day... anybody else remember that?

And I def remember Solidgoldplayer... another blast from the past right there!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

- Hodog
- Ugizzene
- Ruffin51
- johngotty
- WC Mentality

- Dunkin Deeznuts
- HovaJordan
- Aysix
- Kicks Off

pimp.gif

Word, son... WC was good peeps- he was workin on copping his Audi for a minute, same time I was looking for a fine Euro sport sedan as well... he dropped some mad Audi knowledge on me, and even though I went with BMW, it was still much appreciated.

He also hooked me up with what we both believed to be the only pair of sz 13 Wheat CO.JP AF1 lows in existence... still a prized gem in my collection.

Oh yeah, and what about:
- jumpman247
- Patent23
- Shoemasta72
- smoovdowt
- donjuan513
- ploisback
- Omega Starz
- lo71
- Swoshmn
- TM CO JP
- pipe slaya

These dudes all kept it crackin back in the day... anybody else remember that?

And I def remember Solidgoldplayer... another blast from the past right there!

Wow...those are the classic screenames I remember from back in the day. 

Whatever happened to HoldenMichael the Sports Mod?

I have come to the realization that when in a relationship...The amount of time I spend on NT is directly correlated with the level of happiness in the relationship.  More time on NT means things are'nt well with the lady...lol.

Been a solid decade...that is a long time.

Wow...those are the classic screenames I remember from back in the day. 

Whatever happened to HoldenMichael the Sports Mod?

I have come to the realization that when in a relationship...The amount of time I spend on NT is directly correlated with the level of happiness in the relationship.  More time on NT means things are'nt well with the lady...lol.

Been a solid decade...that is a long time.

Back
Top Bottom