WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Still lurking... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I just found someone. Hopefully he posts in this thread.

And has AirEwayz been mentioned yet?

Eric Ewayz - a legend, him and Joe aka Sneakerpimp.

Mannnnnn AirForce1King is a name I haven't seen since 02ish
eek.gif
 * when you letting me get a size 12 Rose?
laugh.gif

Ya'll remember Justin? (manposite)

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I just found someone. Hopefully he posts in this thread.

And has AirEwayz been mentioned yet?

Eric Ewayz - a legend, him and Joe aka Sneakerpimp.

Mannnnnn AirForce1King is a name I haven't seen since 02ish
eek.gif
 * when you letting me get a size 12 Rose?
laugh.gif

Ya'll remember Justin? (manposite)

Just jumping in to say hello. I can't believe it's almost 11 years since I signed up. So all the old NT LEGENDS are all too familiar to me. Ah yeah the good 'ol days.

NT exploded after it was mentioned in that KICKS magazine special of Slam magazine. And the whole game just got so big an incomprehensible, it forced me into direct retirement. Where are the days of the annual Air Jordan release we all anticipated so much? Oh well, can't stop time and stuff. The amount of special editions and released. I sure lost track. Shoes that all sell out in a single day, only to find them all on Ebay the next day. For double the retail. It's just sad in some way. And hardly anyone sells overseas, which doesn't cost the seller a penny more. You only have to write down an extra line on the address, the country. Wow.

And boy do I miss the days you could login on NT and still find your post on page 1. Try keeping track of posts now!

Well I'm not here to sound bitter. I still receive Sole Collector magazine every time, so I'm keeping myself informed and oh yes, sometime it's very hard to resist the temptation to get a certain pair. Or when I do my annual Ebay check and see some nice retro's and then realize they were released months ago (Still looking for that illusive pair of Air Jordan 7 cardinals in a size 12).

My big passion now is my BMW E36 convertible, which is now, arguably, the highest spec E36 convertible in existence, as I basically, bit by bit added every single factory option that was available for this car, including some rare stuff and even some stuff not originally offered by BMW for this 3-series. I don't even want to know how deep I'm in, but I could probably have a shoe collection like no other.

This is probably my single post for the next two years or so. I always liked NT. I couldn't have never imagined I could every stay away from this site longer than a few hours. Now it's months, years.

Till next time.

Just jumping in to say hello. I can't believe it's almost 11 years since I signed up. So all the old NT LEGENDS are all too familiar to me. Ah yeah the good 'ol days.

NT exploded after it was mentioned in that KICKS magazine special of Slam magazine. And the whole game just got so big an incomprehensible, it forced me into direct retirement. Where are the days of the annual Air Jordan release we all anticipated so much? Oh well, can't stop time and stuff. The amount of special editions and released. I sure lost track. Shoes that all sell out in a single day, only to find them all on Ebay the next day. For double the retail. It's just sad in some way. And hardly anyone sells overseas, which doesn't cost the seller a penny more. You only have to write down an extra line on the address, the country. Wow.

And boy do I miss the days you could login on NT and still find your post on page 1. Try keeping track of posts now!

Well I'm not here to sound bitter. I still receive Sole Collector magazine every time, so I'm keeping myself informed and oh yes, sometime it's very hard to resist the temptation to get a certain pair. Or when I do my annual Ebay check and see some nice retro's and then realize they were released months ago (Still looking for that illusive pair of Air Jordan 7 cardinals in a size 12).

My big passion now is my BMW E36 convertible, which is now, arguably, the highest spec E36 convertible in existence, as I basically, bit by bit added every single factory option that was available for this car, including some rare stuff and even some stuff not originally offered by BMW for this 3-series. I don't even want to know how deep I'm in, but I could probably have a shoe collection like no other.

This is probably my single post for the next two years or so. I always liked NT. I couldn't have never imagined I could every stay away from this site longer than a few hours. Now it's months, years.

Till next time.

Damn I just found this thread and read through all 29 pages. Started going on NT when i was in 7th grade and now im about to graduate college this year. I sometimes wish i never found out about niketalk so early because ever since i found niketalk, my grades began to just continue to go downhill but i don't blame NT 100% for my grades. maybe 99.9% lol

I used to think I was pretty damn cool with the sig as the 3rd youngest kid on NT or whatever along with Jordan Freak32 and JumpmanKB.

I looked up to so many NT'ers when i was in middle school and i actually met a lot of cool people on NT that i still keep in touch with. Met Kho.JP back in middle school on NT when i lived in San Jose and he lived in Houston and fast forward 10 years later, little did i know my parents would move to houston and finally met him up and felt like i had known him for ages.

I even remember having a fat e-crush on Candace and my cousin who worked at nike in korea hooked me up with all these sample gear and i was given some women's nike samples too and i shipped it to Candace immediately HAHA Charles (Jordan Freak), I know you sent Candace some stuff too lol.

I guess Niketalk really is a great place (minus the fact that my grades sucked) because you meet a bunch of cool people and in fact, one of my closest homies is a guy i met on NT through a trade lol

Its sad to look through old pics of my collection and to see majority of it gone but im starting to slowly get sucked back into jordans and nike basketball shoes so maybe my collection will grow again.

I wonder what happened to LitoHustla? He used to help me with info on going to college haha

Damn I just found this thread and read through all 29 pages. Started going on NT when i was in 7th grade and now im about to graduate college this year. I sometimes wish i never found out about niketalk so early because ever since i found niketalk, my grades began to just continue to go downhill but i don't blame NT 100% for my grades. maybe 99.9% lol

I used to think I was pretty damn cool with the sig as the 3rd youngest kid on NT or whatever along with Jordan Freak32 and JumpmanKB.

I looked up to so many NT'ers when i was in middle school and i actually met a lot of cool people on NT that i still keep in touch with. Met Kho.JP back in middle school on NT when i lived in San Jose and he lived in Houston and fast forward 10 years later, little did i know my parents would move to houston and finally met him up and felt like i had known him for ages.

I even remember having a fat e-crush on Candace and my cousin who worked at nike in korea hooked me up with all these sample gear and i was given some women's nike samples too and i shipped it to Candace immediately HAHA Charles (Jordan Freak), I know you sent Candace some stuff too lol.

I guess Niketalk really is a great place (minus the fact that my grades sucked) because you meet a bunch of cool people and in fact, one of my closest homies is a guy i met on NT through a trade lol

Its sad to look through old pics of my collection and to see majority of it gone but im starting to slowly get sucked back into jordans and nike basketball shoes so maybe my collection will grow again.

I wonder what happened to LitoHustla? He used to help me with info on going to college haha

I remember I used to see him post often... during the EZBoard days.

man... I ain't even OG, but I've already spent five years on NT!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I remember I used to see him post often... during the EZBoard days.

man... I ain't even OG, but I've already spent five years on NT!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom