"Who said that?" © Wale

yall might have kicked Wale off of NT for real this time...

WALE...don't go!

Spoiler [+]
But this SHHHH right here?!

This is hilarious...
roll.gif

@ the end of the day we all know Wale wouldn't try no ++@# like that on a regular hood dude's...

Wale gotta check his temper. You in the entertainment world bro, this is part of the game, stop *****ing. Things like this are gonna happen all the time. Thisis what you signed up for...

Originally Posted by fly1587

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired of certain *@@+...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be "hard" for what? *@@+ just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and %!*@+! will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.
Wale U good famm...U dont need to apologize for nothing thats life..keep makin Good Music
Hiphop whole face is off and i Rock wit the band its a Cake walk..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Hold on .... dude says what he says then you pace back and forth .... begin your song then jump off stage and pull your stunt

!*%*! that was thought out.

^ Why not?

It was one mistake, I'm sure he realized it by now. Leave the man alone if you don't like him, like you guys keep telling him, let the haters keephating. If you don't like him or his music, let it be, is it really bothering yall that much?

Yes, it was a dumb mistake, but it's not like it ended his career or something. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from it.

But whatever, keep making good music Wale and don't worry about this nonsense.
pimp.gif

Its all love. See...

"Pretty girlllssssssss... sum sum sum sum summmm...summs umm summ you know!!!!!!!! Flyer than the rest of em fly fly flyyyyer than the rest of em"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Ya'll %%!@#$ think this the first time he's done this....
laugh.gif

%%!@#$ has said slick !%%! out his mouth more than once...

And every thing that Gixxer said was real rap..why you thinmk he don't even dare post in the DMV forum?

He got himself roasted everytime...for four years...

Talkin' all that "rah rah see me in real life type,I'll #%!@ you up...ya'l just some internet thugs"

Well.....%%!@#$ is REALLY tryin to see him,thus the invite to Bmore DAR...
bad%20boys%202%20SPLASH.jpg

IT JUST GOT REAL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't gonna post, but, you would think we ALL would have evolved from this from last year:

http://niketalk.com/topic/112012?page=1

Trying to talk to La-We is like talking to a brick wall that can talk -- you will accomplish nothing. So what'sthe point?

Point blank, its a shame this ULTRA TALENTED dude can't just let his music speak for him. But, it is what it is. Let that dude do him.

From a sneaker standpoint, he's more of an ISS-type kat anyway. Let's be real. The video proves that.

Look at the video. Even in his "hardest" most "angry" moment, he looked more like M.J. from the BAD video than a "D.C. kat" hetries so hard to be -- he just couldn't sell it, given the grand opportunity, with nothing to lose.

All that fakin' ain't "D.C." jo.

That's "DMV".

What kills me is, he has invited people to come to shows to do EXACTLY what that kid did. Real talk yung. "Come to my show. Call me a ____ inperson." But, then he reacts like that?

And that's the reason I don't live in the city full time anymore. He represents the new generation of "DMV" kats I can't stand orunderstand. The same generation that had 4-D (N.W. D.C. police department for you out of towners) running in every house of my family snitchin' recently.

But after this video, all the jealous Drake talk on MULTIPLE forums, the calling out at the shows after he realizes WHO he is calling out ain't there....etc... etc..... etc....

Again... WE are all the ones taking it the wrong way. We are the ones interpreting his actions/words wrong. EVERYTIME.

So be it.

Move on.

Try your BEST to just enjoy the tracks you actually like............................

It worked for me.

Its not an issue ... most of us is over it...and I'l take all the things said to me ..its cool...I realize that its power in numbers even if yall is allthey way wrong..so lets dead the situation on a forum...I did what I did...the same reason I let yall get to me sometimes...u ignore ..ignore..ignore..until ucan't no more...nobody said I was perfect..im far from it...anyways those who know me for real ..a forum isn't the best way to say somthn about me..soill leave it at that..im not gonna bother goin back an forth on here...if you support my music THANK YOU..if you don't its cool..but its really not thatdeep to take personal shots in my opinion..much love to everyone.peace

^cut the whole "say it to my face" crap out...you've been saying the SAME thing for the past 2-3 years not only in the forum, but in your music.

"You say you got a lot of cars but i got a lot."

wale, please, just shut up and stop making people think you are something youre not.

clown.

Now, Can you SAY that... MEAN it... and actually DO it consistently?

I still believe you can, which is why I ONLY comment on you when you f'up.

That's the challenge of being the next Jay-Z. That's the challenge of carrying the "DMV" torch.

Reason I've never given you a pass in 4+ years.

That Back to the Feature is too good of a listen for you to "just be human" all the time fam.

And that's real rap. No fakin' to it.

Good day.

Wow ..its waaay too much name callin goin on lol...sheesh...this isn't deep at all...some **@@!% was lickin they chops to take shots ...you guys...got tolove it...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Never seen so much hate in my life...

...and _s wonder why it's takin' so long to get the city on.
Hate to say it, but you have to ACTUALLY be from the city, for the city to support you. But thats another story...........

Back
Top Bottom