"Who said that?" © Wale

Wale is still my favorite rapper right now and I still have all of his mixtapes in my car. Do your thing for the fans Wale, not the haters. (Flame suit onstand by)

Son been watchin too many Maino clips
laugh.gif

Question how did wale "get on " in the first place?

I THINK WALE SHOULDNT EVEN RESPOND.....HOMIE JUST KEEP DOING YOU....YOUR AT A PLACE WHERE MANY WOULD LIKE TO BE

PLAY THE BIGGER PERSON AND LET PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU....

THE MORE YOU RESPOND PEOPLE JUST GONNA CALL YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER OUT...AND TRY TO USE IT AGAINST YOU

YOU GOT BIGGER +%@* TO WORRY ABOUT THEN THIS FORUM....

ITS EITHER SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOUR MUSIC OR THEY DONT.....

OF COUSRE PEOPLE GONNA CLOWN YOU OVER THE VIDEO...IT WAS A BAD LOOK... BUT YOU TELL P___Y TO GO BLOG ABOUT IT...BUT YOU ON A FORUM EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS....BASICALLY YOU DOING THE SAME THING...

YOU AN ARTIST NOW LEAVE THIS SMALL STUFF BEHIND YOU.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

2lt5vyw.gif

HOW DID I MISS THAT THREAD? School FTL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this is my 2nd time in the Music Forum in all my yearson NT... No really... This GIF is HILarious!!!!
roll.gif

I didnt realize dudes in the Music Forum went in as Hard on Bruh, as much as my Bredren do in the DMV forum. Hey at least Wale comes in to defend himself inthe NT forums..

Ya'll cant say the same about your other favorite Rappers...

I wonder why.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Never seen so much hate in my life...
laugh.gif
_'s did just squad up on that man for no good reasontho. One person had a previous situation with him and spoke on it...then a gang of %%*%@! just jumped in and started swinging along out of nowhere

Originally Posted by wildout4

wale wants to slap off everybody in this threads kufi
Allhiphop.com wrote: Wale was upset that Paparazzi did not want to take his picture and media did not want to interview him. He said F*** the cameras the world dont know yet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Back to the show........CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLENNN in MOCO , beautiful skies up on 355 today
nerd.gif
NO BULLS___T!

...MOCO CHILLIN...IM ABOUT TO PLAY THE CHILLIN' INSTRUMENTAL(BEST PART OF THE SONG BTW)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Gmills23

2lt5vyw.gif

HOW DID I MISS THAT THREAD? School FTL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this is my 2nd time in the Music Forum in all my yearson NT... No really... This GIF is HILarious!!!!
roll.gif
WE HERE NOW...THE DMV IS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER THE MUSIC FORUM....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GET
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

11:30.. "When I was lil', bammas used to carry me all the time..but NOW, I'm the ma****in man!!!"[[Insider]]

My cousin and I was talking 'bout this situation last night..
And he's a part of the "old" generation of DC who feels pretty much the same as eyes of hazel..
He basically said Wale tries too hard to get the acceptance from DC and that will NEVER happen so he might as well giveup on that and forget about DC..continue to make music and just worry about gaining the respect of the rest of the country, cuz da city will never give youthat certain acceptance you looking for..
My man Omar, who manages Black Alley, made a good point as well..Wale, you've MADE IT.. you don't have to worryabout DC no more..but stunts like this will make you lose a lot of the fans elsewhere who actually believe in you wholeheartedly..It almost comes across as youtryin emulate something you're not just to carry out this notion to make people believe you go that hard which contradicts your music, so whybother?
I remember a convo I had on the phone with you, that was totally non-music related, you was saying stuff thatrediculously contracticted all the lines you say about NOT gun busting and shooting bammas, which made it hard for me to take you serious..but that's awhole 'notha conversation..
nerd.gif

Anyways, I enjoy some of your music and I wish you the best in all your endeavors..
Can't wait to be back home in the city this Saturday, but I have to delete "Wale" from my vocabulary cuzall my peoples out SE be tryin go on a n' just for bringing it up..smh..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

laugh.gif

11:30.. "When I was lil', bammas used to carry me all the time..but NOW, I'm the ma****in man!!!" [[Insider]]

My cousin and I was talking 'bout this situation last night..
And he's a part of the "old" generation of DC who feels pretty much the same as eyes of hazel..
He basically said Wale tries too hard to get the acceptance from DC and that will NEVER happen so he might as well give up on that and forget about DC..continue to make music and just worry about gaining the respect of the rest of the country, cuz da city will never give you that certain acceptance you looking for..
My man Omar, who manages Black Alley, made a good point as well..Wale, you've MADE IT.. you don't have to worry about DC no more..but stunts like this will make you lose a lot of the fans elsewhere who actually believe in you wholeheartedly..It almost comes across as you tryin emulate something you're not just to carry out this notion to make people believe you go that hard which contradicts your music, so why bother?
I remember a convo I had on the phone with you, that was totally non-music related, you was saying stuff that rediculously contracticted all the lines you say about NOT gun busting and shooting bammas, which made it hard for me to take you serious..but that's a whole 'notha conversation..
nerd.gif

Anyways, I enjoy some of your music and I wish you the best in all your endeavors..
Can't wait to be back home in the city this Saturday, but I have to delete "Wale" from my vocabulary cuz all my peoples out SE be tryin go on a n' just for bringing it up..smh..
laugh.gif

If he would have never been screaming DC from Jump, he would already have that respect. Lola is getting more respect, real talk!!!

All he had to say was he was from MOCO/Richmond or wherever he called home before the music, and he would have been straight.

No one, well atleast me, is doubting your musical skills, but be true to yourself homie. Stay in your lane.

You are really about to end up like those cats you were in the XXL with, forreal.

It was a mistake, there is always haters at a show lol.
At least Wale apologized however he has to work on having tough skin because people are always going to have something to say/do 2 try and irritate himpossibly even more since this video is out there.

We all make mistakes however at the end of the day if you learn from it that is all that matters.

Oh, dont even worry about Wale being non existent for long as everyone will start to hear his music lol..
Wale is a nice emcee, stop all of that hating. The Music Forum is just as bad as the guy that got Wales attention in the crowd..

lame...cuz spazzin out on a chubby teenage hypebeast.....minus 10 street cred points...wholetime while i don't listen to him like that i hope he succeedsbecause besides blu i think he has the most talent outta all the freshmen(which really isn't saying alot) and im a home team type guy, mo countyincluded
laugh.gif
....i just dont understand how he's not doing numbers andgot a single out with the biggest pop star in the world right now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rufusmac23

lame...cuz spazzin out on a chubby teenage hypebeast.....minus 10 street cred points...wholetime while i don't listen to him like that i hope he succeeds because besides blu i think he has the most talent outta all the freshmen(which really isn't saying alot) and im a home team type guy, mo county included
laugh.gif
....i just dont understand how he's not doing numbers and got a single out with the biggest pop star in the world right now
roll.gif
it funny how drake schooled all the freshman class in xxl...no bs...he came out of nowhere and sh___t on them......

dude got more hype then all them combine....

im might get flamed but i think drake is far better than wale.... imo so far gone is better then wale's whole catalog ....and i dont even like drake likethat...

but thats just me.

Originally Posted by dimez81

lame...cuz spazzin out on a chubby teenage hypebeast.....minus 10 street cred points...wholetime while i don't listen to him like that i hope he succeeds because besides blu i think he has the most talent outta all the freshmen(which really isn't saying alot) and im a home team type guy, mo county included
laugh.gif
....i just dont understand how he's not doing numbers and got a single out with the biggest pop star in the world right now
roll.gif

im might get flamed but i think drake is far better than wale.... imo so far gone is better then wale's whole catalog ....and i dont even like drake like that...

but thats just me.
indifferent.gif
wow.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by dimez81

laugh.gif
roll.gif
it funny how drake schooled all the freshman class in xxl...no bs...he came out of nowhere and sh___t on them......

dude got more hype then all them combine....

im might get flamed but i think drake is far better than wale.... imo so far gone is better then wale's whole catalog ....and i dont even like drake like that...

but thats just me.
Nobody mentioned Drake until you opened your groupie mouth. This not even about any of the Freshman. It's about how Wale reacted in a concert.Why would you even bring Drake up?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom