"Who said that?" © Wale

laugh.gif

at wale gettin at the boy.........

i wonder if he woulda did the same to a real _

Ya'll can't read.

lol.

I said DeVaughn's peoples, not him.

Either way, "Chillin' " didn't crack the top 100 Hot. #81 pop. Didn't place on 106 after it premiered.

So, back to the drawing board, right? Here is Charles Hamilton reloaded since...

- The Drake comments. Which, is odd, since Drake started just like him -- on myspace.

- Dude makes a sly remark about ALL of D.C. radio at last show in D.C. And keep in mind, this is before the fact that NO ONE really messes with this dude atthe stations if you talk to people in power directly... before he got signed... because of his, er, attitude. Now.... Psht.

- Now this video for the world to see. His own words in the video prove he is "ashamed" of his own single -- NOW since it flopped.

- This week, he pulls some "humble king" madness with other emcees in D.C. (those that showed), only for hismouth to show he has really no sincerity 24 hours later via twitter. No one listens to me though.
laugh.gif

Instead of being LBJ, he really Ricky Davis'in it.

And dude has the tools, and was given all the passes.

And for the last time, dude did NOT go to "Cadoza" High School (that's how we say it in the city). And no, the high school is not a historicallandmark. It's a rough school the city is not proud of. Why is the highschool in his video, ask him.

He should host a free show at the school for exploiting them like that -- but in his mind, he'll be automatically "accepted" for having it in hisvideo.

He hangs with real dudes (Tre', Chris, Bun,"Roc" chain, etc.) so he's automatically accepted as real dude too...

And gotta hear the "see your boy?" remarks everytime I'm in or near the city.

Too bad I have to have a conversation to figure out which incident the person is referring to.
laugh.gif

Lucky for him, it's still plenty time for recovery. The city is a forgiving place, just ask Marion Berry.
laugh.gif

eyes of hazel wrote:
Either way, "Chillin' " didn't crack the top 100 Hot. #81 pop. Didn't place on 106 after it premiered.

like ive alway said interscope is lucky they through lady gaga on there...whos decision you think that was??....tho only thing that was hot aboutthat track was the beat... and when he said dc chillin, pg chillin....even though he aint shout out our county..."moco chillin" smh...

still wonder why interscope would even think about dropping this as a single?

to me nikeboot was a true single...hopefully homie got some osinachi beats on the album....i thought homie shined over his beats....

Come on fellas.... Domestic Violence is a serious matter and we shouldn't make light of it. Women gettin beat by their man isnt and shouldn't be ajoke. Really. Lets be sensitive.

Hey Rock... Its HE that is getting Beat down by HIS girl.
art_of_laughter2.jpg

No really...
368522436.jpg

Yo Wale is a cool dude, mos def. I don't know whats going on in this thread tho
ohwell.gif

What a co-sign

Back to DMV....

to me nikeboot was a true single...hopefully homie got some osinachi beats on the album....i thought homie shined over his beats....
Osinachi on the track by the way.

Nikeboots helped catapult him. I think.

Start a sentence with "I'm just doin' what I gotta do..."

You can expect to hear the rest...

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Osinachi on the track by the way.

Nikeboots helped catapult him. I think.

Start a sentence with "I'm just doin' what I gotta do..."

You can expect to hear the rest...
his beats are ill...he sent me a link to hear beats for purchase and i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time....dude is nasty

nikeboots and uptown roamers...those are joints i can rock too...all day....
pimp.gif
both wale and the beat complimented each other....

^^^Reason why Osi is where he is right now.

I just watched the video of Wale on Hot 97 with Angie Martinez, I guess, prior to Sneaker Pimps mishap.

He's can speak well, and with much clarity, and expresses what he's thinking.

But, if you watch the Hot 97 video and then watch the Sneaker Pimps video you would be like "That's not the same guy? Is it?"

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Hate is not good for your Health, alot of people here Oozing Jealousy. Let him be
laugh.gif

not knockin wale at all...but if anyone on NT was of da jealous type...there's way more cats NT wit deeper pockets to be jealous of then a lil ninja likewale.

like i said, i like dude and all..but if son is lettin little sneaker head dwellers ruffle his feathers, then he needs to develop thicker skin...i'll tellyou that

if he pulled that fitted stunt somewhere where actual ghouls and goblins reside at, homie probably would been swallowed up by a angry mob.

^exactly ...I chimed in on a dc regional thread once..I hate to rehash this but as a musician I gotta say somethin..I've never seen a crop of moresensitive {} like dudes than a lot of these new dudes droppin..I watched son attack dudes in a thread for sayin they like drake better "..ima make a trackwith drake..." lol ok ..so..like LL said rap and rappers used to have this fraternity feel to it..and that's true but nowadays its like a AKA party...

dom jewels and illi and even others have gotten hated on nt..shhhhhhhhiiit even wes duce used to get clowned on but he took the criticism and got better

too long thread to read all
Wale is aiite i think
i live in NoVA and i think Wale is cool in DMV

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

too long thread to read all
Wale is aiite i think
i live in NoVA and i think Wale is cool in DMV

you must not go in the DMV forum
roll.gif

I'ma repeat on here what I said on walemusic. Chillin is a club/party song, that isn't good at doing that. @%+**@ don't rock with the jointwhen it comes on, girls don't freak to it when it comes on, you can blast it out da whip w/o feeling a little weird when the Lady Gaga part comes on. It's just a lotta failure going on in that song.

I would love for Wale to suceed just for the sake of the area, but I see alot of people have a problem with him. Dude comes off as kind of arrogant in hisinterviews, and way to sensitive. In fact a lot of cats in general are to sensitive. Slim on twitter having arguments with bammas, he should be working onmaking a GOOD single. And why doesn't he seem to know where he's from. Half of Chillin is filmed in D.C. like dude is from there, hell he said in hisown song "I never attended a school in the district". Then why the HELL is Cardozo High School in your video, stop trying to add some"hood" into it and keep it real. Go flim the video out at The Blvd, or at Largo High, or in Silver Spring. Don't put up a flase image, it'llcatch up with you.

With that said, i'm taking up rapping, so I can put on for the "urea"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I need that domestic violence gif ASAP....
laugh.gif

*Still awaits response from Wale's Publicist*
Aint got the gif but this should tide u over

Back
Top Bottom