"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

my man said he's a "redshirt junior"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THis freshman %$%# is going crazy now.

No, because he wasnt. He pulled a dude on stage trying to show love and in turn did throws money in his face like he's a stripper.

why would somebody say something about pit

he was tryin to show love and dude acted a damn fool

this on the other hand is different

368522436.jpg

Yo Wale is a cool dude, mos def. I don't know whats going on in this thread tho
ohwell.gif

Its funny cuz i bet if Wale brought a %*$%! on stage and he threw money on him...yall still wulda said he was outta line lol

Niketalkers lol

Lol
I was talkin about if Wale did what Pitbull did ppl woulda still said he was outta line

And I herd Maino beat sum dude up wen he was performin or something..does anybody have that video??? Never seen that one

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Lol
I was talkin about if Wale did what Pitbull did ppl woulda still said he was outta line

And I herd Maino beat sum dude up wen he was performin or something..does anybody have that video??? Never seen that one

Yeah but he didn't so what the @$!# is you point? If the dude got up there slapped wale with some $$... I would.. 1. Laugh my #++ off cuz someone slapped him with some $$ 2.say that wale was in the right if he did decide to whoop dudes #++ But neither happened He did some chump #++ @+%%! made %$##..cuz some one told him to get off the stage.. ##**% is a @## a garden tool...
Aite kool you dont like Wale..thats whudap

Anyways back to my question anybody got that Maino video?

Back
Top Bottom