Who shops at Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostale, whatever

nahh i hate that stuff

everything there just SCREAMS the name

plain old, ABERCROMBIE, or HOLLISTER across the chest of a plain colored t-shirt

ill admit, i was pretty close to buying a pair of blue plaid shorts from abercrombie last summer, but i held it up and it said ABERCROMBIE down the thigh inhuge white letters. pass

kids just eat it up around here

Hell no. Catch me in oscar de la renta, anything cashmere, artful doger jeans and some jo jo's

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Levi cargo shorts > any other cargo shorts

Fixed.

No knock at anybody that shop there except for the guys that are my size...wearing three polo shirts at one time.

That stuff is for petite cats not cats the size of Albert Pujols.

I have like five Aeropostale polos.
'Got 'em for about $25 total, new, from the store. I know an asian chick who works there. Black friday + Employee discount =
pimp.gif
I only even bought them for that price because of all their clothing, theirpolos are the most discrete. They only have the A87 logo on the chest, and not AEROPOSTALE going down the sides and diagonally across the front like a lot oftheir clothing.

I would never actually shop there, though. I'm not really one for the preppy looking kinda *!*. Give me a threadless tee, some levis, and a fitted andI'm good.

I even had the girl bring the shirts to me after their sale. Like hell I'm going to walk into that store.
laugh.gif

Abercrombie-way too freakin expensive
Hollister-I buy jeans from there on sale but not regular price, t-shirts are decent but they all look the same
American Eagle-Best brand of this type, decent prices on some stuff, jeans are a lil pricy but overall I like their stuff
Aeropostale-Cheap and you get what you pay for, for some reason their clothes are always half price or BOGO, maybe its just everytime I go to the mall lol

and as for the hood cats who started rockin Hollister, have you been in the store lately, very dark in the store, no anti-theft on the t-shirt, the place iseasy to steal from. And thats not bein racist cause a white boy told me that and then it clicked on me

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Old Navy cargo shorts > any other cargo shorts

Fixed.

No knock at anybody that shop there except for the guys that are my size...wearing three polo shirts at one time.

That stuff is for petite cats not cats the size of Albert Pujols.
Fixed again.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah pass on all those, aint those brands for cali surfer dudes

their stores being having some bad white chicks up in there though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

and as for the hood cats who started rockin Hollister, have you been in the store lately, very dark in the store, no anti-theft on the t-shirt, the place is easy to steal from. And thats not bein racist cause a white boy told me that and then it clicked on me
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
what are you trying to say

i dont like their clothes

but even if i did, my cousins would clown on me and the ones who wouldn't would think of me different

bought a pair of af jeans on sale for like 50 which is decent and 30 from hollister which is pretty cheap. for average of 40$ per jean, i think they'rebetter than most of the jeans out there available for 40 bucks.

i just don't understand why people wanna pay so much for denim that looks like it was worn for 2 years before you got it

Not gonna lie, I used to shop at Abercrombie like three years ago. The quality of their clothing is pretty good and their denim ain't bad either

Originally Posted by soltheman

I even had the girl bring the shirts to me after their sale. Like hell I'm going to walk into that store.
laugh.gif
You do you, but are you that insecure about the style that you can't walk into a store because of the "preppyness"?

New Kids on the block had a bunch of hits, chinese food makes me sick, and I think its fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer

I like girls that wear abercombie and fitch, I'd take her if I had one wish, but she's been gone since that summer, since the summer

Back
Top Bottom