Who shot the nose off the Sphinx?

It's definitely not Napoleon. This sketch is from 1755:

Norden%2C_1755_%282%29.png

I don't think people realize exactly how many groups of people have run through Egypt. 
30t6p3b.gif

Romans, Arabs, the British etc.....it could have been anyone.

I don't think people realize exactly how many groups of people have run through Egypt. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

30t6p3b.gif

It's crazy to see people on here sincerely trying to push the "white" people discrediting "black" people !!*#@+$! that I'm sure they continue to tell themselves every day. Some guy talking about, "I thought everyone knew that." No, maybe you're just really simple minded. Whatever floats your boat.

30t6p3b.gif

It's crazy to see people on here sincerely trying to push the "white" people discrediting "black" people !!*#@+$! that I'm sure they continue to tell themselves every day. Some guy talking about, "I thought everyone knew that." No, maybe you're just really simple minded. Whatever floats your boat.

i truely dont think anyone really knows what really happened in any historic event ever.

i believe people add things and people make things up.

like dinosaurs, thats a crock.

i truely dont think anyone really knows what really happened in any historic event ever.

i believe people add things and people make things up.

like dinosaurs, thats a crock.

Nobody knows what happened. It very well could of been white people hatin on the Africans like NaS said. Or it could of been something else. Who knows?

Nobody knows what happened. It very well could of been white people hatin on the Africans like NaS said. Or it could of been something else. Who knows?

Originally Posted by IT B BERT

30t6p3b.gif

i really dont want this to turn into another race thread, but i feel the same way. 

Originally Posted by IT B BERT

30t6p3b.gif

i really dont want this to turn into another race thread, but i feel the same way. 

i love how people try to discredit the THEORY that white people shot it off because it was in a NaS song... like its HIS theory
laugh.gif

clowns

i love how people try to discredit the THEORY that white people shot it off because it was in a NaS song... like its HIS theory
laugh.gif

clowns

It was the white people who destroyed it... I believe it was when Napolean came through with his Jesuit gang.... They came from the tombs with the song we know today as the cross... Brought it back to Europe and said" with this sign we shall conquer" .

Blacks and Arabs lived together in N Africa and co existed better than most would think. All the pharaohs weren't black some were of Arab decent none of Caucasian decent as they would like you to think.

The nose was seen far away so they decided to cut it off to strip our people of our history.

It was the white people who destroyed it... I believe it was when Napolean came through with his Jesuit gang.... They came from the tombs with the song we know today as the cross... Brought it back to Europe and said" with this sign we shall conquer" .

Blacks and Arabs lived together in N Africa and co existed better than most would think. All the pharaohs weren't black some were of Arab decent none of Caucasian decent as they would like you to think.

The nose was seen far away so they decided to cut it off to strip our people of our history.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif

clowns
Yea I cant dig the whole "yal believin what was in a rap song" Like all rappers are just idots and the culture is not to be taken seriously
30t6p3b.gif
 Yal kill me wit dat %**+

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif

clowns
Yea I cant dig the whole "yal believin what was in a rap song" Like all rappers are just idots and the culture is not to be taken seriously
30t6p3b.gif
 Yal kill me wit dat %**+

My boy's girlfriend has a nose just like Queen Tiy and she's Greek and Italian. I've been hypothesizing that she has some African in her as well, so this is intriguing nonetheless.

Onto the matter at hand:

It wouldn't surprise me if the Napolean used the nose as target practice since he was a vindictive prick, but the actual removal of the nose was probably cause by that dude they lynched.

My boy's girlfriend has a nose just like Queen Tiy and she's Greek and Italian. I've been hypothesizing that she has some African in her as well, so this is intriguing nonetheless.

Onto the matter at hand:

It wouldn't surprise me if the Napolean used the nose as target practice since he was a vindictive prick, but the actual removal of the nose was probably cause by that dude they lynched.

Back
Top Bottom