Who should be/is a bigger priority at Amalgram Digital, Max B or Joe Buddens

nerd.gif

I think Max is gaining alot of ground...He just need to drop French.

Why even ask this question on here? You already know what everybody is going to say.

max is wack.. i dont care what anybody says
he %$+$ is a gimmick
He has a few hooks under his belt but %$+$ aint hit records with him solo

^real talk, I dunno what the hell the hype is for this N'...like, what does he do? He's a singer that cant sing? If i wanna hear a singer sing aboutsome hood !$@%, I rather throw a Trey Songz tape or some !$@%....he had a few nice hooks on Jones !$@%, but I mean, ehh...

And Buddens got 2 albums on deck, one droppin in a couple weeks...aint a question who's the bigger priority.

I could actually see Max killing 106 and radio, Budden is very capable but I think Max B has the better chance.

I thought Jim got max on the shelf next to his air max 95s...how max gone drop anything if Jones own his publishing?

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by youngp773

who will flop the hardest???

Probably Budden

Flop is such an overused term....To flop means that youre expected to do big numbers and then youre album drops and you dont sell a thing....Joe Buddenwon't flop because nobody is expecting him to do big numbers....But I can guarantee that his album will be better than 95% of whats out now.....Budden isone of the nicest rappers ever imo comparing him with Max B isnt really fair, cuz I think Max B might have more commercial appeal but dude really has no talentwhat so ever.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Probably Budden

Flop is such an overused term....To flop means that youre expected to do big numbers and then youre album drops and you dont sell a thing....Joe Budden won't flop because nobody is expecting him to do big numbers....But I can guarantee that his album will be better than 95% of whats out now.....Budden is one of the nicest rappers ever imo comparing him with Max B isnt really fair, cuz I think Max B might have more commercial appeal but dude really has no talent what so ever.
It doesnt necessarily mean to be expected to do 'big numbers'
If your not generating the $$ you put into the project then in turn you would call it a flop.
if you put 1.5 mill into a project and end up going gold but in turn only make 1.2 mil at the end of the day that would be a flop.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Probably Budden

Flop is such an overused term....To flop means that youre expected to do big numbers and then youre album drops and you dont sell a thing....Joe Budden won't flop because nobody is expecting him to do big numbers....But I can guarantee that his album will be better than 95% of whats out now.....Budden is one of the nicest rappers ever imo comparing him with Max B isnt really fair, cuz I think Max B might have more commercial appeal but dude really has no talent what so ever.
It doesnt necessarily mean to be expected to do 'big numbers'
If your not generating the $$ you put into the project then in turn you would call it a flop.
if you put 1.5 mill into a project and end up going gold but in turn only make 1.2 mil at the end of the day that would be a flop.

Yea thats also true..but dude said probably budden...there aint no way in hell budden invested mad money into his album for it to be considered a flop

I believe Jim when he says Max isn't dropping.

It's Joey though...more people know who he is, even if it's just remembering Pump it Up. A lot of people have NO IDEA who Max B is...and theyshouldn't.

Everybody who knows who Max B is knows who Joe Budden is pretty much...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

being able to write catchy melodic hooks is a talent of some sort... lol u dont have to b a punchline rapper to b talented fam...
i understand that...and i ain't questionin anyone's talent...cuz to be able to catch someone's ear through your music is a talentwhether someone agrees with how you say it or not....so obviously they are talented....Joe Budden is in my top 10 and in my car stereo right now...Max B....uhi really can't sit here and lie and say that I am one of his biggest fans....I don't kno anyone outside of the Internet that actually even knows thisman's name....they just know him as the dude who does Jim Jones hooks and looks like him....I think the dude is talented cuz he can flip melodies on hookswhich isn't really done that much or well now.....it's sort of like takin Nate Dogg and puttin some braids on him and have him laugh all the damntime....As far as what i mean by flop is ....I haven't heard anyone that's on the edge of their seats like OOH I can't wait to hear JoeBudden's new album or Max B's new album....Everyday I have to put one of my friends on to Joe Budden cuz they only know Pump It Up (I know sad right?)I wish the best for both artists but I just don't think this is going to be a success for either of them....I thought Joey should have jus did theindependent thing on his own....
ohwell.gif

I tried to ride that wave but obviously I wasn't wavy enough...lol...plus I'm expecting big things from Joey man he's one of my Favorite artists todate!

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

Probably Budden

roll.gif
Only people checking for Jump-off Joey is the 8 fan boys he has on this site.

But honestly I dont think anyone can say that budden isnt one of the nicest out....like why wouldnt you listen to dude??

Back
Top Bottom