who still watches Formula 1?

^ I agree... I was surprised this wasn't in the sport forum... are F1 drivers less of an athlete than other sports figures out there? they train just ashard as any high-performance athlete because of the g-forces they have to withstand inside the car... it can get up to 4-5G's under-braking at the end of along straight... together with lateral 2-3G's at the turns, times 60-70 laps, it can be pretty physically demanding...

BEATSLIM - yeah I wish... its gonna be crazy, especially with it being the first night-race and all... I don't have any tickets, so theres virtually nochance for me... but in terms of hype, its probably gonna be the biggest race of this year...

On a side note, I attended every USGP except the joke year, I'll miss it not being in Indianapolis and I think it will return before the decade is out

Thats awesome seeing it live.

One day i'll do it definitely. The engine sound must be absolutely amazing.. I can't wait till I have that kind of $$$ and experience it first hand.

I still watch it, but it's pretty boring now to be honest. There are occasional moments, but it's really nothing more than a giant pit strategy. GP2 ismore exciting, and you can see much more desire in the way the cars are driven. Although the new development cap sort of goes against the idea of it being thepinnacle of motorsports technology, hopefully it will return the racing to something more like the 80's.

I hate being a sheep but to be quite honest the only reason I started watching again was due to Lewis Hamilton. Shallow perhaps but he rekindled my interest ina sport I used to love become dominated by Schumacher.

Lots of drama, twists and turns aplenty. Fun for all the family.

i've supported Honda in just about every form of racing, but it baffles me why they can't get F1 right, this time around.

they dominated to the point they left because there was no challenge. now, they flounder around worse than the Super Aguri team for the entire season.

Super Aguri gets last year's engines and still out perform the factory Honda team!?!?

anyways...

Kimi and Ferrari should be the front runners for the forseeable future.

maybe now that Alonso is gone, McLaren can make a real run at the top, though.

Honda's car/engine package was solid in the 2006 season... in 2007, they sold/passed/gave/whatever their package to Super Aguri, assuming their new packagewould be superior... that totally backfired and as a result, their 2006 car (Aguri's 2007 car) was better than their 2007 car (hope that wasn't tooconfusing)... among their problems, supposedly, was a 'calibration' problem with their windtunnel, thus affecting their aerodynamic performance, hencemaking their car 'undriveable'...

I like F1, but I can never manage to catch any of the races on TV. I see the commercials, but always forget to set my DVR. F1 and DTM ftw.

i was trying to watch some dtm today. speed channel is awesome.

the f1 races usually start at about 7 am, but i think they replay them during the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom