Originally Posted by EzFlash26

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Melly Mel busted out a chart.

Called the _ the gooch of Hip-Hop.

He said exactly how I feel about the whole situation.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I pray Meth gets on the Mic vs Joey.....so all you Joe haters can see how one sided this will be
Yall Joey stans don't get it. He already lost even if he demolishes Meth on wax, all this shh does is tarnish Joe's rep and any legacy he was trying to build. He already took Ls for the Ran and Sai situations, dude needs to stop while he's ahead. behind.
fixed..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I pray Meth gets on the Mic vs Joey.....so all you Joe haters can see how one sided this will be
Yall Joey stans don't get it. He already lost even if he demolishes Meth on wax, all this shh does is tarnish Joe's rep and any legacy he was trying to build. He already took Ls for the Ran and Sai situations, dude needs to stop while he's ahead.

Basics.

Meth already conceded that dude is nice and would probably beat him in a battle....the point is that Budden look like a clown getting on tape disrespectinglegends just to stroke his bi-polar ego.

Once again its like D Wade s_in on Bob Cousy, Jerry West and Oscar Robertson because he was lower than then on the best Basketball Players EVER list. Talkingabout...I can back it up..."Ill take them on the court tommorow and rip their hearts out their chests..."

Would y'all co-sign that?

Joe needs to just take the L. Dude survives on beef its really the only reason he stays relevant i cant deny his talent but dude really needs a reality check.

I like both Joe and Meth. I dont see why everyone always feels the need to pick one rapper over the other. I'm tired of the ______ > _______ nonsense.Just enjoy the music.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I like both Joe and Meth. I dont see why everyone always feels the need to pick one rapper over the other. I'm tired of the ______ > _______ nonsense. Just enjoy the music.
Umm, maybe cause Joe was the one picking himself over 50 rappers?

Joe budden disses Method Man a week before Method Mans CD drops in which nobody knew about

Odd? or....
Spoiler [+]
Publicity Stunt?
2yjqwle.jpg

Melly Mel pulled out a chart
laugh.gif
He a fool for that.

Joe might as well chalk this and take this L
smh.gif

Makes me wonder if Weezy or Kanye said the same thing would everybody respond this way? (doubt it)

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Makes me wonder if Weezy or Kanye said the same thing would everybody respond this way? (doubt it)
The whole point is they wouldn't, they are well trained to never touch controversial topics.
Rappers rappying about killing, holdin' weight, disrespecting women then they get in an interview and
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
foot around beefs and opinions
tired.gif

meth > joey...
joey is a an internet clown. he talks too much. hes mad annoying.

joey fell off a long time ago

hah joey needs to get off the internet and work on putting out an actual album that i can listen to for more than 3 days

[h1][/h1]
Ransom Says He Smashed Joe Budden Girl "Tahiry"! "She Touched It In Jersey" + Speaks On Rihanna's Nude Photos + Mariah Carey! "Let Me & Eminem Beat That"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Video beef keeps going!
I don't think Ransom smashed.. he would have said it months ago, but yeah, hes being OD disrespectful
EDIT: I think dude in the champion hoody with Ransom is my cousin's boy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

The whole point is they wouldn't, they are well trained to never touch controversial topics.
Rappers rappying about killing, holdin' weight, disrespecting women then they get in an interview and
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
foot around beefs and opinions
tired.gif
Now we all know Kanye wouldn't have inserted foot. Lil Wayne, yea, cause he know he aint that nice. But gay fish think he the end all be all
laugh.gif

But forreal, rap beef is gettin real corny. Cause these dudes rarely battle anymore. They talk %$%% over the net and whoever gets more backing or album saleswins
indifferent.gif

They all pullin btich moves, Jumpoff included. Rap is startin to sicken me. F it, I'm gon cop a country album, they toppin the charts anyway

Back
Top Bottom