"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

Joe Budden >>>>>>> Method Man

Padded Room > Meth's career

Meth had some bright spots... but never had a solid album.. Tical was good and that was about it

And to the dude a few posts above...

I'm sorry but Royce and Joey would destroy all of Wu-Tang...

Has Joey lost a single battle? NOPE

on some real %+%%...is joe budden THAT good(cuz i aint really peep dudes music besides padded room), cuz yall talkin like the best battle rapper alive....or ismeth THAT bad???

just wondering

this is blown out of proportion. Joe Budden did not flat out say " Meth is Wack", just that Meth doesn't deserve to be as high on that list as heis.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by MrWavez

on some real %+%%...is joe budden THAT good(cuz i aint really peep dudes music besides padded room), cuz yall talkin like the best battle rapper alive....or is meth THAT bad???

just wondering
listen to dumb out, world takover, and 6 minutes of death

yea what he said...then go dl Ransom Note, and Pain in his life if you want some ill battle tracks

Punchlines, lyrics, content, storytelling, diss tracks....Joe is a monster

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Meth had some bright spots... but never had a solid album.. Tical was good and that was about it

This has to be a record because EVERYTHING you just posted was false.

Meth career> Joe Budden career

Tical > Joe Buddens career

Royce and Joe destroying The Wu.... Gza, Ghost, Inspectah in their primes would have rapped laps around those 2 ... easy. Please familiarize yourself withLiquid Swords, Ironman, Supreme Clientele , Uncontrolled Substance

And Joe got murked by Saigon sir on a WU TANG BEAT at that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

This has to be a record because EVERYTHING you just posted was false.

Meth career> Joe Budden career

Tical > Joe Buddens career

Royce and Joe destroying The Wu.... Gza, Ghost, Inspectah in their primes would have rapped laps around those 2 ... easy. Please familiarize yourself with Liquid Swords, Ironman, Supreme Clientele , Uncontrolled Substance

And Joe got murked by Saigon sir on a WU TANG BEAT at that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Trust me I've been familiarized with the WU since I was about 12.... and yes they do have some great tracks....

But Joey has destroyed everyone he's ever battled with.

Dudes thinkin the Wu would want it with Joe and Royce
roll.gif

If you really think Meths Career is > joey's... you're an idiot...

Have you heard the last Meth Record....
indifferent.gif
.... the last 2 for that matter..

^You stupid man. %#!% lyrics. The Wu would just stomp those +$*### out easy. There's a time when +$*### need some sense smacked in to them. Can't behaving disrespect running rampant. They might get a skit though, at the most cuz Wu usually keep their beef off wax.
Have you heard the last Meth Record....
indifferent.gif
.... the last 2 for that matter..
They been fire. What you been listening to? Seems like you need to get familiar with the Wu again. Meth's verse on New Wu/Wu oooh is dope andall the tracks for Blackout 2 are good to great so what you really saying?

Well... Joey may have had some good points in his lil rant, I cant front. Some cats have no place in a "Greatest Rapper" list, and many of the seedswere waaaaaaaaaay off. BUT this is exactly the reason dude never blew up proportionately to his talent. He is BITTER, and nobody likes a crybaby.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Perfect execution
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lol at you dudes acting like it's still 98. This aint gonna be nothing but the usual boring back and forth with Joey apologizing at the end. The Wuain't out there like that and Joey damn sure aint out there like that so I doubt them stomping a mud hole in dude is likely. I'm a Budden fan but Imust admit it would be pretty funny to see the Wu come together and get on they classic ignoarant *#!+, but like I said this isn't 98.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do you know how much Meth has accomplished in career? Dude was in the $%#*@@! Wu-Tang Clan, dropped 3 great albums,4 if you include Blackout!,(anddropped numbers Budden won't live to see), starred in movies and on TV. Not to mention he's one of the best live performers out there and has headlinedsold out shows worldwide.
What has Buddens accompished in his career? He's dropped 2 great mixtapes and an album that nobody outside of people that check for him onthe internet has heard of. Oh and he has a few Slaughterhouse tracks.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ehhh, funny thing is Joe Budden was being honest and they'd prolly be cool otherwise.

Blackout is a dope album but he hasn't been on a level to see Buddens since "Meth vs. Chef"
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Joe budden is a F'n idiot I was waiting for someone to say something. I hope everyone he dissed in that video gets at him. Wait a minute I take it back dont give him shine let Saigon take off this overemotional sissy
eyes.gif

he was only being honest.
how Pun said it?
"too many D riders ruining the game" or something like that.
at least he didnt hold his tongue, rappers are just too sensitive.
He was being honest? How is self proclaiming you are better than a legend being honest? Buddens is hyping himself up.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do you know how much Meth has accomplished in career? Dude was in the $%#*@@! Wu-Tang Clan, dropped 3 great albums,4 if you include Blackout!,(and dropped numbers Budden won't live to see), starred in movies and on TV. Not to mention he's one of the best live performers out there and has headlined sold out shows worldwide.
What has Buddens accompished in his career? He's dropped 2 great mixtapes and an album that nobody outside of people that check for him on the internet has heard of. Oh and he has a few Slaughterhouse tracks.
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Don't forget about JoeBuddenTV... waitthat was canceled, too.

Back
Top Bottom