WHO THE HELL DOES JAMES HARRISON THINK HE IS VOL. ONE YEAR WONDER

Originally Posted by JD617

As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won," said Harrison.
28tg6le.jpg

roll.gif

What a lame dude
eyes.gif

he has officially become my least favorite/stupidest athlete in all sports.

just shows you don't need to be intelligent to be in the nfl.

haha .. hard to defend a player on that statement. i love him as a steeler but i dont get why he doesnt wanna go. its tradition theres nothing more to it, notgonna be any less of a man for going with the team. oh well to each his own

It seems like Harrison's mission is to become the most hated SOB in the NFL...Mission Accomplished.

Maybe he dont care about meeting the president? I really wouldnt care too much to go either. I'd rather spend my off time with friends and family but thatsjust me.

i mean he isnt an academic all american ...wasnt the dude working at wal mart or something

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Maybe he dont care about meeting the president? I really wouldnt care too much to go either. I'd rather spend my off time with friends and family but thats just me.

Its not just about meeting the president...

Its also about enjoying a time-honored tradition with the teammates you worked so hard with all season to accomplish the goal of winning a championship

Show some class, and join your teammates and coaching staff.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

smh.gif

thats not cool
not cool at all

tired.gif

What the clip doesn't show is how 47 tried to cut him at the knees at the start of that all. Maybe he overreacted to that a bit, but it's not like hehurt the guy - just let him know he wasn't going to stand for him throwing his body at his knees.

I can't really understand, outside of this incident, why everybody hates this guy though. I think a lot of times on NT, you guys pick your favorites basedmuch more on hype and where they played college than what they actually are as players. If this guy played at Miami or USC and was a first round draft pick,he'd be everybody's
pimp.gif
anytime his name was brought up.. butbecause he seemingly came out of nowhere and has killed the league the last two seasons, you all seem to hate him.

The only excuse I've ever heard for disliking him was that play above, and his domestic dispute - which the charges were dropped anyhow.

I dont' know - hater's gon' hate i guess.
laugh.gif
i don'tunderstand how he's the "most hated SOB in the NFL" for such a short list of things, but whatever.

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Maybe he dont care about meeting the president? I really wouldnt care too much to go either. I'd rather spend my off time with friends and family but thats just me.

Its not just about meeting the president...

Its also about enjoying a time-honored tradition with the teammates you worked so hard with all season to accomplish the goal of winning a championship

Show some class, and join your teammates and coaching staff.

i Understand and It would be perfectly fine but he didnt have to say that stuff he couldve just said he chooses to spend time else where with his free time.But i really would like to see the reaction of this board if he decided he didnt want to go because bush was president. I really think no one would have aproblem. But thats irrelevant i agree his comments were classless... him not wanting to go isn't. Just his choice.

Back
Top Bottom