WHO THE HELL DOES JAMES HARRISON THINK HE IS VOL. ONE YEAR WONDER

Joined Aug 20, 2008
this guy is an idiot

[table][tr][td]Steelers' Harrison Skips Trip To White House[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16th May, 2009 - 4:38 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
MSNBC - Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison will not join his teammates on a trip to the White House this coming Thursday.

President Obama invited the Steelers to Washington D.C. to honor them for winning the Super Bowl over the Cardinals.

"This is how I feel -- if you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won," said Harrison.

For what it's worth, Harrison also skipped the team's trip to the White House back in 2006 following their Super Bowl XL win[/td] [/tr][/table]

Joined Nov 5, 2005
"This is how I feel -- if you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won," said Harrison.
What an idiot.

Joined Aug 20, 2008
i mean ever since he won Defensive player of the year... hes got to uphold his "pride"... does he not realize this has been a tradition longer thanhis sorry #%+ has been in the league

Joined Jan 4, 2009
wow i thought this thread was about contracts or something...

Inviting winning teams to the whitehouse is the tradition..

Hes truly a dumb %%%...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now