Who was able to get every XX3 last year?

The xx3 is definatly in my top 5 now...I really love this shoe and was just wondering how many was able to get every one....I was able to get em all except forthe limited pairs...kinda regret not gettin the limiteds now but oh well...

We're always discussing about how we can make this forum better. And as I was contemplating this, I decided that a good idea would be to start a list andget people's opinions....

It seems like everyday we get people posting topics which generate alot of hate. This is usually due to the posts being:

a) Pointless
b) Asked often/repeatedly
c) Uninformed/late

These are topics that are not totally against the Niketalk R.O.C. however, are quite frowned upon because of the lack of creativity and because we've seenthem a MILLION times. Theres nothing new about it. It's the same thing over and over.

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which are deemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think this can be a veryuseful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing a bunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...

I didn't get any of the XX3s. I'm not a huge fan of the XX3s. to me they're OK looking, I'm just not crazy about them.

got em all, I've been wanting to post pics but I haven't gotten around to it

whats up homeboy how are things going?

here is a little something for your post

also hit me up if you are getting the spacejams ......................................................................peace

http://

Took ebay to get the titaniums....but i managed em all. Cant decide which position they hold down in my top 3.
358633398.jpg

Sick photo DMoney

I got them all but the 2 limited pairs, and a few x2

Originally Posted by inglewooood

We're always discussing about how we can make this forum better. And as I was contemplating this, I decided that a good idea would be to start a list and get people's opinions....

It seems like everyday we get people posting topics which generate alot of hate. This is usually due to the posts being:

a) Pointless
b) Asked often/repeatedly
c) Uninformed/late

These are topics that are not totally against the Niketalk R.O.C. however, are quite frowned upon because of the lack of creativity and because we've seen them a MILLION times. Theres nothing new about it. It's the same thing over and over.

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which are deemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think this can be a very useful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing a bunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...

No offense but %%@ are you talking about.

Some people are obviously interested... if you aren't why can't you just not click on the link?

^^ LOL, kids. it's against the rules. read them. my first post was copied n pasted from the rules. Thank u.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^
roll.gif
this dude is a clown always goin into every thread saying bunch of non sense. Mini Mod
roll.gif

really? u see, people like u are part of the problem. u came into this thread to attck a fellow NT member? good job, SMH. I'm obvioulsy following therules. how bout u read em?

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Pointless thread. ^^
i think it's pointless for you to post in here 4 times already ( and i am sure there will be more to come soon )

when you said what you wanted too the first time in the 2nd comment .........................................peace

Back
Top Bottom