Who would win in a fight ? Ron Vs Bron

laugh.gif
LeBron in a fight? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
laugh.gif

Ron > bron easily in a fight
ron simply just doesnt give a @*#%

if anyone has the time, watch this video..pure comedy

"NO LAYUPS'
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

ron is nuts man.. absolutely nuts. i'd take ron anyday.
Yup. Lebron might have more physically, but I'd go with Artest since he's not far behind with that strength and size and he's crazy.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Ron > bron easily in a fight
ron simply just doesnt give a @*#%

if anyone has the time, watch this video..pure comedy

"NO LAYUPS'
roll.gif
Aww man this dude Ron is a fool for this vid
laugh.gif

Bron is physical by todays standards but he really is soft as is most the new era nba players..I like bron but dude don't have that edge like mike did..mike would talk ishh but he'd be willin to throwdown..with that said..I'd take nate rob in a fight over bron
laugh.gif

I mean, you got TODD HAYWOOD making fun of you....TODD HAYWOOD....
laugh.gif

I never seen another player call out Ron like that....you can't ration/reason w. Crazy....Ron's whole family is nuts, plus they can throw hands...hegot the QB in him, and there is no way that I would EVER take Lebron in a fight over Ron....like I said, you can't ration/reason w. crazy...

two quick Ron stories....

1. My first day at St. Johns' Artest came back to school (the fall after he got drafted in June) one day...some chick was mad at him about something, andput a hammer thru the window of his red hummer....we were like
eek.gif

2. I went to go work out one day, and a livery cab pulls up in front of the gym. That !#+# was packed like a can of sardines. Mad gully dudes gettin out ofthis cab. No joke, it looked like a hood clown car...I swear they were rollin 10 deep in that cab. Last person to get out was Ron...everyone in his crew wasrockin the Timbs w. the shorts an what have you (NY Hood staple)...Ron steps out wearing a plaid short sleeved shirt, some too short jean shorts, and nolie....MANDALS....like Jesus mandals.....dude just went in the gym, didn't change and worked out....this was back in 05'....he just don't give a%#+%
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

LeBron is soft.

Artest >> LeBron

LeBron is soft?

Was he the one stuck in reverse when confronted by a pissed off Ben Wallace?
Ben Wallace vs Ron Artest in a fight is whole diffrent story
laugh.gif

I got Ben up there to take anyone.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I mean, you got TODD HAYWOOD making fun of you....TODD HAYWOOD....
laugh.gif

I never seen another player call out Ron like that....you can't ration/reason w. Crazy....Ron's whole family is nuts, plus they can throw hands...he got the QB in him, and there is no way that I would EVER take Lebron in a fight over Ron....like I said, you can't ration/reason w. crazy...

two quick Ron stories....

1. My first day at St. Johns' Artest came back to school (the fall after he got drafted in June) one day...some chick was mad at him about something, and put a hammer thru the window of his red hummer....we were like
eek.gif

2. I went to go work out one day, and a livery cab pulls up in front of the gym. That !#+# was packed like a can of sardines. Mad gully dudes gettin out of this cab. No joke, it looked like a hood clown car...I swear they were rollin 10 deep in that cab. Last person to get out was Ron...everyone in his crew was rockin the Timbs w. the shorts an what have you (NY Hood staple)...Ron steps out wearing a plaid short sleeved shirt, some too short jean shorts, and no lie....MANDALS....like Jesus mandals.....dude just went in the gym, didn't change and worked out....this was back in 05'....he just don't give a %#+%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, Ron all day. This dude is messed up in the head.

First of all Ron went to work at BestBuy, cause all of his family wanting new tv's. He did this !!$ during the season, once Jerry found out they made Ronquit.

The Bulls saw that Ron had legit mental problems and were looking to trade him from the moment he stepped on the floor.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DoubleJs, youKNOW when a NY dude is in your presence

I wish I was on campus during those days.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Lebron > anyone in the league
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Look what happened to Suge!!!!!!!!!!!
He was big as *$@% but his %** got knocked the *$@% out!

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

LeBron is soft?

Totally didn't expect this guy to come in and defend LeBron.
that !$+% was like clockwork
laugh.gif

WOW, did he really go in on the Miami Heat like that?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

He just moved up several notches on my list, always hated Miami.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

LeBron is soft?

Totally didn't expect this guy to come in and defend LeBron.

Not until the 3rd page though.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Hey. Artest went to a private Catholic school (LaSalle Academy) it def isn't great in academics but it's still a private school. One of my coworkers was in the same year as him and use to play pickups with him so he told me a few stories. But yea, Artest has always been crazy even back in HS my friend told me. So my money is on Artest.

Yea, even though its a private school it's still a hood school....My brother went to school with him and has stories for days about this guy...

Back
Top Bottom