Whole Foods Appreciation

bought 2 small steaks @ $28/lb. = over $45 after tax. steaks were good though.

s6j8fr.jpg

Some of the prices are ridiculous,but I like their deli and hot food sections...I really need to check out Trader Joe's to compare...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

s6j8fr.jpg
Sweet Jesus. That works out to be NZD$62.83.

I could go to a restaurant and get premium steaks for that.

And I wouldn't have to cook the damn things either.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

s6j8fr.jpg
Sweet Jesus. That works out to be NZD$62.83.

I could go to a restaurant and get premium steaks for that.

And I wouldn't have to cook the damn things either.
grin.gif
That price is a little bit higher because the store is in Hawaii (Oahu).  (If I am reading Kahala Mall at the bottom of the tag)

I like whole foods, but they are expensive. I never had any of their hot foods. I may have to try it out.

WF on Union Square NYC is apppreciated.

and all cuts of organic meats and chicken are expensive no matter where you shop,
especilly if you buy em direct from the farm.

people want to complain about the pricing but they have store brand stuff like organic cereals, soy/almond milk,
peanut butter etc for cheap (like 1.99 cheap).

TJ is cool too but they dont have the selection that WF does, especially in NYC.

The only items I buy from Whole Foods is their sugar cookies and their Grilled Chicken Corn Chowder... both are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Everything else in that store doesnt look to appealing, other than the female employees
devil.gif

Wegmans > Whole Foods

This

been to Whole Foods two times and they're very pricey. Then again, it's a price to pay to eat "healthier."

personally, I'll go to Fresh & Easy or Trader Joe's before I shop there again.

Originally Posted by msyakuza

It is alright. I have had some bad experiences there though. Especially with the general customer service (or lack there of) from employees. Every person who I have met and works for whole foods are so full of themselves. My ex-roommate (who is an idiot) works there and he is the most socially awkward person I have ever met. Most ignorant and as well.  Customer service is a big deal to me.

Overall, the selection is pretty good, its just not my type of place to go. Especially in Seattle.  Do you though. Im happy with QFC, Safeway, Albertsons, or whatever is close by.

Hi, there.

The burger are good

The pizza is even better (white cheese and garlic) the price for the complete pizza is not bad at all either

I buy my stuff to go.... gotta stay away from the hipsters, ther prices aren't that bad but then again I only hit them up when I need to eat a thing or two

The best thing that my nearest Whole Foods (P Street - DC) sells is Gingerbread Cake. I can't find this at any other of our local Whole Foods. This stuff is so damn good man.

Gingerbread_Cake.ashx.jpeg

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

The pizza is even better (white cheese and garlic) the price for the complete pizza is not bad at all either
It is like $15+ if I recall correctly. It was a big pie but I am not trying to spend THAT much on pizza. It was ok though. Nothing special. Had better, had worse.

Back
Top Bottom