Who's Getting armed before obama

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Because I would waste my time to fool some tweeners on a internet message board??

263k3du.jpg

glasses.gif
You wasted your time to prove your manhood to tweeners on the interwebz.
Got 'em...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall need to stop. You know it didnt take any longer than 20 minutes to stack them bullets up and make his tag.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the people with their "
tired.gif
" faces

Please...

We all know what liberals REALLY want if they had their way....

Dirtylicious wrote:

...what happens when the gov't who is supposed to be protecting it's citizens becomes the oppressor?...which was the case with England and the Colonies...who will ensure the security of that "free State?"
...and last I remembered...there was no standing army in the colonies(besides the english)....the militia consisted of colony members who had to provide their own arms.

so how would that "armed militia" get "armed" when needed?.... are you suggesting that it should be by the gov't?

Today, the government would probably call that a terrorist threat and get the whole army at you in 20 minutes. Thank you fear-mongeringrepublicans.

I swear the ignorance of these suburbanites on NT.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Read the 2nd Amendment, and shut the F up.

Originally Posted by Munfy

I'm going out next week to pick up my gun. You got to go and get it quick before your second amendment rights are gone. Anyone else getting one?

you still salty that mccain lost?
roll.gif

your scary !@# wouldnt bust a gun anyway so why waste your money

Nobody will ever convince me they NEED a gun

Half the dudes sayin ima get one are late teens early 20s just gonna go pick up a gun n think I seen it in movies i can fire a weapon
indifferent.gif

If u really feel u must arm yaself n why anybody would wanna strap up like a terminator i have no idea get some proper training

America is obsessed with guns they are so glorified I just dont get it most of the forces cant handle there own weapons n kill there own troops or those onthere side its shoot first ask questions later.

Some dude a security guard I met at a high school in San Diego while pickin up my gf of the time ex military pulled out his wallet n had a flip down album ofpictures of him with his guns like they was his children it was not only disturbing but sad he was so proud I walked away shaking my head thinking dude needs alife.

Guns are not the solutuion there the problem alotta u guys dont seem to understand that

To those posting pictures of there guns get a life id laugh but fact is its scarey

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Because I would waste my time to fool some tweeners on a internet message board??

263k3du.jpg

glasses.gif
You wasted your time to prove your manhood to tweeners on the interwebz.

I don't know much about guns... why the blue band? Grip?

So u tellin me u NEED a gun to protect ya family u live ina war zone?

A real MAN handles his business like a man, if somebody has a gun u equal them and get one to and that makes everything better?

Rapes burglarys chrimes happen all over the world and people defend themselves without guns only in the USA do people think ill get my gun.

Anybody can come up with a tone of bad bad evil situations and say I need a gun to protect myself because of them but the fact is thats because u beleive a gunis the answer,when u have a weapon u open up many avenues none of wich are good.

So a guy breaks in and is attempting to rape ya wife/daughter and wat u just pop him wat if u pop her wat if u miss n dude snatches ya gun n holds u with yaown weapon its all wat ifs.

Spend some money on protecting ya family by making sure there secure by securing ya house as best as possible a gun should never be a first option.

Get a bat n keep it around n beat hell outa somebody if needs be

AGAIN GUNS AINT THE SOLUTION THEY ARE THE PROBLEM

If any idiot can buy a gun u really got problems

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what are you going to do when a burglar breaks into your home and attempts to rape/kill your daughter?

wait for the police?

Dirty please find me articles showing me where a handgun successfully kept away an intruder, i don't see many so i'm obviously not looking hard enough.

what are you going to do when a burglar breaks into your home and attempts to rape/kill your daughter?

wait for the police?

thats really your justification? I'm shocked and disappointed to say the least.

you guys are crazy not to arm yourselves.

people don't fight with fists anymore.

if your state laws allow you to carry, then register

Oh my bad we the CRAZY ones now for not strapin ourselves
grin.gif

Why u think people dont fight with fists no more cause them @*%+s gone got guns because the state said they could.

Its the laws that are wrong unless its a part of ya job security guard, policemen etc u DO NOT NEED A GUN.

If u buy one u add to the problem,the day will come when the majority of America will own a firearm if that day isnt already here and I presume u profirearms people are telling me that then America will be a safer place to live.

If everybody has a gun therll b no problems
indifferent.gif

Peace
Scottie

wait for the police?
i'm sure more daughters are raped at high school keggers and college frat parties. maybe they should lower the age limits so our kids cancarry guns to school. then america will be super safe.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

IF YOU GET A GUN AND OBAMA TAKES AWAY THE LAW

WOULDNT THEY RAID EVERYBODY WHO SIGNED UP FOR A WEAPON?

I MEAN WHATS THE POINT OF REMOVING IT IF EVERYBODY IS STRAP UP

....IM THINKIN BOUT GETTING ONE SINCE IM 18

BUT CAN ONLY BUY RIFLES

AR-15'S OR AK-47 SOUND GOOD

BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T WANT THAT AROUND ME

BUT THE MIAMI-GARDENS AREA DURING OUTBREAK WOULD BE CRAZY FOR ME ( DADE = CHOPPA COUNTY)

its called a grandfather clause buddy

Today, the government would probably call that a terrorist threat and get the whole army at you in 20 minutes. Thank you fear-mongering republicans.
you can thank the patriot act it basically can take all our constitutional right s away

what with the blue tape
fingerprints. but dudeu who posted just wanted extra street cred

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

wait for the police?

Dirty please find me articles showing me where a handgun successfully kept away an intruder, i don't see many so i'm obviously not looking hard enough.
[h3]It's Better to Have a Gun and Not Need It, Than to Need a Gun and Not Have it[/h3] [h4]Posted by Scott L. Bach October 01, 2007 6:54AM[/h4]
It's 10:30 a.m. and you're locked in your bedroom. There's a madman pounding on the bedroom door, just seconds from breaking through. Best case, the police are 5-10 minutes away. Worst case, it could be more than an hour. What do you do?

Is this the paranoid, fear-inducing scenario of a gun rights activist?

Not really, considering it happened to a 22-year old Paterson, NJ woman just last week.

Fortunately for the woman, she was able to access her husband's lawfully owned firearm and scare off the attacker without injuring him. But what would have happened if she didn't have a firearm?

This kind of scenario happens every day, and criminologists estimate that the defensive use of firearms by law abiding citizens to stop an attack occurs at least [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]several hundred thousand times[/color] per year in the U.S.

Your safety is your responsibility. The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]police owe no duty to protect individual citizens[/color], so if you dial 911 and the police don't show up for several hours, they are not liable for what happens. That's the law of the land.
Are you paranoid if you buckle your seat belt? How about if you keep a fire extinguisher in your bedroom (a word to the wise: keep one there)? Like a fire extinguisher or a seat belt, a firearm is a safety tool. The odds are that you won't need it. But if you do, you and your family will be glad you were prepare

...See the two things I underlined...
the second one is most telling in my eyes... at the end of the day you cannot rely on ANYONE but yourself to protect you and your family..

also..the link in the article is broken...but I found the text of the article..
Woman causes burglar to bolt

The woman had little choice but to pull the trigger. She was locked in her bathroom. An enraged burglar was pounding on the door. A loaded pistol was in her hands.
But now Paterson police are wondering what would cause a burglar to try to attack his victim, when most attempt to flee the scene when they are caugh.
The 22-year-old woman indicated that she did not know the man.
The incident occurred at about 10:30 a.m. Monday, when the woman returned to her Thomas Street home.
She walked into the kitchen through a side door, looked up and noticed a man rummaging through her living room, Detective Lt. Anthony Traina said.
The man, who was described as slender, 5 feet 2 inches tall and dressed in blue jeans and a green shirt, saw the woman and charged at her, Traina said.
The woman ran to her bedroom, locked the door and grabbed her husband's handgun and ammunition, Traina said.
The gun is legally registered to the woman's husband, he said.
She then ran into the bathroom, locked that door and loaded the weapon while sitting on the floor.
Meanwhile, the burglar burst through the bedroom door and began pounding on the bathroom door. "But he's not saying anything to her," Traina said.
The woman, still on the floor, pointed the gun at the door and fired.
While the bullet missed the burglar, it pierced the woman's bedroom wall and lodged itself into the outer wall of a neighboring house.
No one was injured and the burglar fled the house.
With her would-be attacker gone, the woman called police on her cell phone. Several patrolmen soon arrived. They entered the ransacked home and proceeded to the bedroom.
They discovered the woman still on her bathroom floor, crying with the handgun by her feet, Traina said.
All this nonsense about real men fight with hands and what not...please..spare me with that trash.
my home... my family...I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect their welfare.
So u tellin me u NEED a gun to protect ya family u live ina war zone?
violence can strike ANYWHERE...
look at all the home invasions recently...those didn't happen in "war zones"...those happened in good neighborhoods.

and here's an example of a home invasion that turned deadly...
[h3]Woman and 2 Daughters Killed in Connecticut Home Invasion[/h3]
The wife and two daughters of a prominent Connecticut endocrinologist were killed yesterday morning by two men who invaded their suburban home in Cheshire, held them hostage for hours, set fire to the house and then rammed three police cars with the family's sport utility vehihttp://graphics8.nytimes....reference/ref_bubble.png) repeat scroll 0% 0%; position: absolute; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; width: 25px; height: 29px; cursor: pointer;" title="Lookup Word" id="nytd_selection_button" class="nytd_selection_button">cle before they were subdued, the authorities said.
The doctor, William A. Petit Jr., 50, medical director of the Joslin Diabetes Center at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, survived the attack and staggered from the burning house with what a neighbor described as a bloody head wound. He was hospitalized in stable condition.

I have a bat in my bedroom...what happens if that burglar has a gun too?...escalation, in this case, is the only thing that you can do.

Ya'll can stay believing that the police will be there lickety-split...or that the world's evils can't affect you.... but I choose to prepare myself for the time that it does.
I don't WANT to have to fire my gun...but I WILL if I have to...

i'm sure more daughters are raped at high school keggers and college frat parties.
Irrelevant to the discussion. We're discussing what one can do to protect their family IN THEIR OWN HOME.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Prices have inflated 100% over normal price after the elections. All AK and AR15 magazines are sold out in 99% of all online vendors and shops, the very few who still have them in stock are price gougers asking $45-$100 for a damn PMAG! They are sold for $15 back in October. According to Magpul, they are backordered 4-6 months before they can start dishing out their mags. It is very late to jump on the wagon now. Cheapo Romanian AK variants that were NIB for $350 are selling for $600+, Norinco's from $450-$500 are now hitting $700-$800. The last gun show I attended I brought my Norinco NHM90 along just to test the waters, members were offering me $650 cash now for a rifle I payed only $200 back in 2006, of course I declined them. If you want an AR or AK just be prepared to pay some ridiculous price but if you're lucking you might get one at a decent price. Companies like Stag, RRA, Bushmaster, CMMG, DPMS are all backordered from 6-12 weeks. I ordered an M4 rifle kit from Del-ton and I won't expect it until Feburary. RRA tells me my 20" standard A3 upper will be a 4 month wait at most.

If you are looking to build an AR15, the only places I know who have lower recievers in stock and ready to ship is Spike's Tactical who is charging $180 per reciever. They use to be $110 before the elections. I would recommended Essential Arms, they are good people with excellent customer service and mill quality recievers. I believe they have just bumped their prices to $110, use to be $85 before the elections. Last I heard their limit is 3 per customer.

These were my latest post election pick ups from E.A. total came to $365 shipped & FFL'd.

24qvomr.jpg

What I plan to build with those recievers:

reciever 1: 16" M4 carbine by Del-ton
reciever 2: 20" standard by RRA
reciever 3: either SRB or a 24" match rifle by...

I hope I'll have four AR15's by the end of 2009, that's if the new administration doesn't pull off anything yet...

pimp.gif

Well, I'm applying for a permit this week and then going to purchase my first fire arm. Has nothing to do with Obama, I just feel it's time.

I believe in being prepared to protect my family and myself if needed. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

I wonder what the Founding Fathers would think now. Its nearly impossible to try to justify modern actions by their ideals, since so much has changed since thewriting of the Constitution. This is part of the problem I have with Ron Paul, but thats another day's debate.

When the 2nd Amendment was written, there were no assault rifles. There were no easily concealable yet still devastating weapons. Would the Founding Fatherssupport the right to bear these modern weapons, in these modern times where a well armed militia is not necessary? You cannot try to put words in their mouths.Not to mention that the 2nd Amendment is incredibly poorly worded. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the rightof the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Any English teacher would be ashamed of that.

Back
Top Bottom