Who's got love for the Jordan 2? We need a retro mane!

JB gotta release these.. 
pimp.gif

Some II's would be nice next year, but knowing JB they'll throw a limited tag on them and create some artificial buzz on a really slept on model 
mean.gif

i been waiting for some og cw of the 2s for a couple of years now and some low tops for the summer.

I think the Jordan 2 is highly underrated. They're some of my most comfortable J's and I don't see anybody wearin em. Just got the Classic Green Retro 2 QF's in the mail today that I found on Ebay brand new for $199. Man these **** are super clean. Been huntin for those for a hot min. Anybody got love for em like me and want another retro?

I agree. The IIs are very underrated. However, I like that because it keeps the prices down. As a matter of fact, $199 is waaay to much for a pair of IIs.

Its never too soon. JB has done away with "schedules/rotations". They thrive on pure hype nowadays.

Only pair I need and want. The pairs that I see for sale locally are taxing on them for no reason. We need a retro considering all the retro 3's that are coming out.
View media item 391494

Loved those 04 retros until they turned dust due to my country's humid climate. :smh:

Never copped the 2010 release but always appreciated that colorway. Lows ain't bad too if they retro that same one from 87/94.

:lol: I thought the same thing.

Honestly the 2s were always one of my favorites. I'm glad that folks overlook them. I can keep getting 04s for cheap.

2's use to be cheap.
I can never find the wht/red/blk colorway these days under 200 DS, smh.

I remember around 06', buying the 04's DS for 80 bucks.

WACK WACK WACK THESE ARE DRIPPING WITH WACK JUICE SORRY THATS WHY YOU DONT SEE ANYONE ROCKING THESE THERE WACK

The 2 og colorways are the only ones I like. I haven't seen a Retro plus Color way sans the navy lowtop pair that was nice.

i would like to see a re-retro of the melo 2's

my ds pair is yellowed as piss and the pair i wear is beat to poop

I STAY wearing my white/blk/red 2004s ... I've had love for the 2s since mom bought them for me in 86 (i was 8 years old) :smokin

2's may come next year from what i heard(MAY COME)

but not because they havent retroed in three years means it's time for another run.

if thats the case then cheaper everyone ask for a new run of every model number every 2-4 years
Bro, JB doesnt have to do "another run" where they drop 6 different retro 2 models. Sometimes JB drops a couple retros of one model in one year. So, just sayin I wouldn't mind seeing a retro 2 again, not seeing 10 in one year.

I agree. The IIs are very underrated. However, I like that because it keeps the prices down. As a matter of fact, $199 is waaay to much for a pair of IIs.
Ya i agree,  $199 is way too much to pay but thats the way it is now, unfortunately. Especially for the Candy Pack retro's that you can barely find brand new to begin with. You can cop some barely used ones for cheaper but not much. I've been looking for these green ones brand new for awhile and had to pull the trigger on em. Man i remember the good ol days when you could get a clean pair J's for a reasonable price on Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom