Who's got love for the Jordan 2? We need a retro mane!

all these retros are so wide. I only own the OG colorway and the low top navy/white/carolina pairs from 04, but the sizing was so off, was swimming in a size 10. Anyway, the only pair that i would want is a retro of the OG colorway in a low top that MJ wore for a while.

If they released the all white/reds, chromes, that nuggets PE, and a new Knicks colorway (wht/navy/orange) I'd be happy...

JB should slide me a gig man. I can help bring some newer colorways to these shoes man :lol:

Put the black and chrome 2s and 8s in a pack!
camronNope-Copy.gif

AJ II's have been a favorite of mine since the 95 retro, jus too young to get em then.

blk/chrome & wht/blk/red would be only pairs i'd look for. a retro wouldn't hurt considering the butchering of the 3 & 4 recently

I absolutely loved the 2 low... I had the navy/carolina, white/red, and the all white...I wore those three constantly

Honestly the 2s are my favorite model... That's just my opinion. I've always loved the simplicity and look of the OGs but I've settled for the 2010... Disappointingly missed out on the 04s for some reason smh

IMO THE ONLY 2'S THATS DOPE ARE THE OG COLORWAY MAYBE THE BLK/SILVER THATS IT. THATS WHY THESE DONT COME OUT THERES NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO WIT EM

^^
If JB had an actual 'creative' department, I'm sure they would come up with something. Sadly it is far easier to spend more time creating 'nicknames' and 'themes' than actual colour-blocking.

II's were my first pair. When the I's first came out I passed since they looked so much like dunks. When the II came out it was just a shoe of it's own.... Still rock II's to this day!

I love the 2's. JB needs to pump out some more retros, I'd love to cop the melo 2s :nerd:

2s are one of the few retros that hold up when ballin..I wouldnt mind a pair chromes..had em high school and lasted forever. chrome 2 and 8 wouldn't be bad

Um.....huh? OK? Its 2013, and we haven't seen a retro for 3 yrs. The 2's are some of the least retro'd retros fool. Just sayin I would'nt mind another. Get outta here wit your asian fetish. And ya, I got the Univ Blue QF's in 2010.
what makes you say he has an asian fetish ???..

I'd love to have both of the OG high colorways. I was just about to cop a pair of QF's a few weeks ago, but changed my mind.

I've never had a pair of 2s. Honestly wasn't into them for a long time. Now that I have more and more time to look at them, I really want a pair. Everyone talks about the molds being broken though, I wonder if that's the real reason why we haven't seen a retro in a while?

I never was big on the 2s,but it was some YouTube video I was watching and MJ was torching a guy at one of MJs super rich people camp and I was like those 2s are kinda ill, so when they dropped in 2010 I scooped them from a Marine Corps base I was living at for wellll under retail, easily one of my better purchases, and mos def one of the most under the radar shoes from his line. A. Vandelay.

not really a big fan of the 2s
tired.gif
 only cw i considered copping was the yellow and red candy pack that i ended up passing
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom