...Who's ready for another semester??? vol. back on campus for one last year...

...bout to start on my last year...four sessions this year...9SPR/6SM-I/6SM-II/6FALL...2 days a week...love college scheduling...U Ready for a better chance at life...

...bout to start on my last year...four sessions this year...9SPR/6SM-I/6SM-II/6FALL...2 days a week...love college scheduling...U Ready for a better chance at life...

I'm not mentally ready but as soon as my tail sits down in them classes surrounded by them geniuses i'll be corrected. But I'm just starting to look at the Syllabus today and all my papers and projects due throughout the semester are daunting, fml here we go again.

GL to all.

I'm not mentally ready but as soon as my tail sits down in them classes surrounded by them geniuses i'll be corrected. But I'm just starting to look at the Syllabus today and all my papers and projects due throughout the semester are daunting, fml here we go again.

GL to all.

My final semester this spring. Taking four classes, only one tough one with three joke classes to get my GPA even higher than it already is.

The tough class has a 200 page group paper and a 100 page individual paper.

SHOULD BE FUN!

My final semester this spring. Taking four classes, only one tough one with three joke classes to get my GPA even higher than it already is.

SHOULD BE FUN!

^that should be interesting...hate to write papers but never had trouble knockin it out...good luck with that...

^that should be interesting...hate to write papers but never had trouble knockin it out...good luck with that...

i started school last tues, mad early, cuz were done like the 3rd week of april.
then im done with my AA and transfer to fiu,

i started school last tues, mad early, cuz were done like the 3rd week of april.
then im done with my AA and transfer to fiu,

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

SHOULD BE FUN!

I beg your pardon sir, 100 page paper???

SHOULD BE FUN!

I beg your pardon sir, 100 page paper???

im ready 3 more semesters and im done.

i get back to cali jan 25th at 11am and i gotta be on campus at 1 that day

im gonna nut my pants when i get that sexy beautiful financial aid check tho

im ready 3 more semesters and im done.

i get back to cali jan 25th at 11am and i gotta be on campus at 1 that day

SHOULD BE FUN!

sick.gif

Is this real life?

Whats your major?

SHOULD BE FUN!

sick.gif

Is this real life?

Whats your major?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif

i still got two more years after this semester. i've been thinking about changing my major, too.

could literally make or break the rest of my life. ._.

roll.gif

i still got two more years after this semester. i've been thinking about changing my major, too.

just looked at my class syllabus for my courses
sick.gif
...it's gonna be a rough semester...only two more semesters left after this one though so I'll be good...hopefully

Good luck to all

just looked at my class syllabus for my courses
sick.gif
...it's gonna be a rough semester...only two more semesters left after this one though so I'll be good...hopefully

Good luck to all

Graduating May 29th. Certainly a bittersweet feeling. I was considering a 1-year master's to prolong it, but that isn't an economically wise decision
laugh.gif
. Hopefully the next 4 years is the workforce will be somewhat as fun as the past 4 in college.

Graduating May 29th. Certainly a bittersweet feeling. I was considering a 1-year master's to prolong it, but that isn't an economically wise decision
laugh.gif
. Hopefully the next 4 years is the workforce will be somewhat as fun as the past 4 in college.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

roll.gif

i switched my major a few years back and im glad i did.  im doing something i like and am actually interested in now compared to what i was majoring in before.   but hopefully everyone does good this semester.   lets enjoy a few more days or in some cases weeks of vacation, then knock this semester out and stress ourselves out with finals in may.

Back
Top Bottom