...Who's ready for another semester??? vol. back on campus for one last year...

Just finished college during the Fall quarter
pimp.gif
. . But going back to school for my masters. . taking classes at the local Community College and preparing for the G.R.E. . Any people here Math Majors? or plan on getting a masters in Math?

Feels good to be done with Undergrad though. .

pimp.gif
. . But going back to school for my masters. . taking classes at the local Community College and preparing for the G.R.E. . Any people here Math Majors? or plan on getting a masters in Math?

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Transferred and got hit with a few more pre-req's... Including a foreign language that I can't stand trying to learn... FML

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
What language? Sorry to hear that bro

Italian
Not that bad, but it's an advanced course 
sick.gif

Hate working so hard to learn something I'll barely use... oh well gotta play the game. 

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Transferred and got hit with a few more pre-req's... Including a foreign language that I can't stand trying to learn... FML

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
What language? Sorry to hear that bro

Italian
Not that bad, but it's an advanced course 
sick.gif

Hate working so hard to learn something I'll barely use... oh well gotta play the game. 

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ready to get it done...

last semester and i'm takin my @#$ home ASAP...

hate this city...
...where you located...same here finishing last year of grad school...then bouncin from TX...

Richmond VA. Love my school but I don't wanna be here if I'm not in school. Already told my parents I'm comin home

ready to get it done...

hate this city...
...where you located...same here finishing last year of grad school...then bouncin from TX...

Richmond VA. Love my school but I don't wanna be here if I'm not in school. Already told my parents I'm comin home

ready to get it done...

hate this city...

ready to get it done...

hate this city...

bro i stopped caring about school in 9th grade but got my GED and now in CC and i love this @@%* if they gave me 2500 a semester and extra for good grades in HS i woulda graduated that @@%* with a 4.0

bro i stopped caring about school in 9th grade but got my GED and now in CC and i love this @@%* if they gave me 2500 a semester and extra for good grades in HS i woulda graduated that @@%* with a 4.0

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

pimp.gif

not many math majors here but you trying to teach? still in undergrad
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

pimp.gif

not many math majors here but you trying to teach? still in undergrad
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

2 quarters 'til I'm done with my AA. Then it's time to choose where I'm taking my talents. (Assuming everything goes right)

Take them to south beach

Originally Posted by Noskey

2 quarters 'til I'm done with my AA. Then it's time to choose where I'm taking my talents. (Assuming everything goes right)

Take them to south beach

Thankfully I'm on academic restriction for this semester so only 2 classes (6 credits) for me
pimp.gif

Thankfully I'm on academic restriction for this semester so only 2 classes (6 credits) for me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom