...Who's ready for another semester??? vol. back on campus for one last year...

Excited
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

kind of excited for the semester to start, especially choosing a new major...

good luck to everyone, btw anyone else use a planner, im somewhat unorganized and find myself forgetting things, etc...need to follow a daily planner

I just try to write it in my phone cuz Im too lazy to keep a planner, but then most of the time I font write it down at all
laugh.gif

good luck to everyone, btw anyone else use a planner, im somewhat unorganized and find myself forgetting things, etc...need to follow a daily planner

I just try to write it in my phone cuz Im too lazy to keep a planner, but then most of the time I font write it down at all
laugh.gif

I use the calendar on my Berry to remind me of tests and papers, mostly because I enjoy waiting until the last few days.

I use the calendar on my Berry to remind me of tests and papers, mostly because I enjoy waiting until the last few days.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im gonna nut my pants when i get that sexy beautiful financial aid check tho

Financial aid+scholarship check
pimp.gif

Getting a HDTV for my room this semester
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im gonna nut my pants when i get that sexy beautiful financial aid check tho

Financial aid+scholarship check
pimp.gif

Getting a HDTV for my room this semester
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love college. Only time stress starts to really build for me is finals week. I try and take the Doc Rivers approach. Keep above a B- (regular season/ time before finals) then go hard in the play-offs (finals week)

I love college. Only time stress starts to really build for me is finals week. I try and take the Doc Rivers approach. Keep above a B- (regular season/ time before finals) then go hard in the play-offs (finals week)

ready to get it done...

last semester and i'm takin my @#$ home ASAP...

hate this city...

ready to get it done...

hate this city...

i hate school. one class this semester...i forgot the name of it. i dont care long as i get my A

i hate school. one class this semester...i forgot the name of it. i dont care long as i get my A

last semester of college
pimp.gif

3.9 gpa last semester. need a 3.5 or better this semester to graduate with a 3.0
pimp.gif

last semester of college
pimp.gif

3.9 gpa last semester. need a 3.5 or better this semester to graduate with a 3.0
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ready to get it done...

hate this city...
...where you located...same here finishing last year of grad school...then bouncin from TX...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ready to get it done...

hate this city...
...where you located...same here finishing last year of grad school...then bouncin from TX...

Transferred and got hit with a few more pre-req's... Including a foreign language that I can't stand trying to learn... FML

Back
Top Bottom