Who's the bigger fraud Vol. PP's wheelchair or Rudy's stretcher

wgvnnc.jpg

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

wgvnnc.jpg
indifferent.gif
at all of you who keep on the Wade tip. At least hesuffered an injury which actually required surgery. He had a separated or dislocated shoulder cot darnit

These other ninjas in the thread title suffered nothing more than a bruise

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

wgvnnc.jpg
indifferent.gif
at all of you who keep on the Wade tip. At least he suffered an injury which actually required surgery. He had a separated or dislocated shoulder cot darnit

These other ninjas in the thread title suffered nothing more than a bruise

2cftfzo.jpg

I must admit that when I first saw the game, I was pretty concerned for Rudy. Even when I heard he recovered perfectly, I didn't think anything of it. But I laughed my %!@ off when I first saw this pic
b68447cd-7b36-4a62-ac3f-84239a509e82.jpg

With that being said, PP is more of a fraud. Sorry

why isnt any1 mentioning ray allen?remember game 6 when he got poked in the eye and was gone 4 an eternity came back and tied the finals all time tre'smade record?

during post game celebrations his eyes was like blood shot red and still getting beer and champagne sprayed all up in it
roll.gif

ill NEVER 4get that week. legendary

So what if it was just a "bruise", he was out for 2 games and stayed overnight at a hospital.

I forgot NT is full of tough guys, how can you tell if someone is faking or not when everyone has a different pain threshold.

With all of that said, PP was HORRIBLE. You're basically crying being lifted by 2 people then 5 minutes later your running up and down the court draining3's
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So what if it was just a "bruise", he was out for 2 games and stayed overnight at a hospital.

I forgot NT is full of tough guys, how can you tell if someone is faking or not when everyone has a different pain threshold.

With all of that said, PP was HORRIBLE. You're basically crying being lifted by 2 people then 5 minutes later your running up and down the court draining 3's
indifferent.gif
i should have stopped reading after the 2nd sentence.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Both of those
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Agreed I still say PP, but cmonnn Rudy dude was lying there like he was paralyzed, and the fall was not that bad at all he even rolled overafterwards, no way he shoulda been lying there and NO way a stretcher shoulda been brought out.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't even know if that was flagrant foul.

But still Pauls was worse. He came skipping back out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom