whos working on black friday? update howd it go?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i am and i dont work retail...

i have to go home wednesday when i get off come back thanksgiving night to school and then go back when i get off friday...

no one is allowed to take off during the holidays

Yeah we have a blackout period, from Nov 1st to Feb 1st you can't request off
mad.gif

6:30-3:15 @ NikeAny bestbuy employee in the bay area want to network? ..email me.I need a few things.

6:30-3:15 @ NikeAny bestbuy employee in the bay area want to network? ..email me.I need a few things.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

i have to go home wednesday when i get off come back thanksgiving night to school and then go back when i get off friday...

mad.gif
Like vacation time or just a day off? Company or store policy? I haven't heard anything about that.

Apple. 8am-3pm 
Gonna be selling a *%@% load of ipads. I never realized how many of those things really got sold until I started working there. 

mad.gif
Like vacation time or just a day off? Company or store policy? I haven't heard anything about that.

Apple. 8am-3pm 
Gonna be selling a *%@% load of ipads. I never realized how many of those things really got sold until I started working there. 

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

mad.gif
Both.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

mad.gif
Both.

Back
Top Bottom