whos working on black friday? update howd it go?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

3pm-12pm
sick.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you buggin homie

i really hope you meant A.M.

if not,
30t6p3b.gif

I went to Best Buy to put in an app not too long ago and duke hit me with the "12hr shift on Black Friday if they hire you" speech.I was like *Waldo*Coo*Waldo*.That's
nothing to me.

I went to Best Buy to put in an app not too long ago and duke hit me with the "12hr shift on Black Friday if they hire you" speech.I was like *Waldo*Coo*Waldo*.That's
nothing to me.

When I use to work at a grocery store black friday was actually one of the slowest days of the year for us 
laugh.gif

But the week leading up to thanksgiving working there use to be brutal everyday
30t6p3b.gif

When I use to work at a grocery store black friday was actually one of the slowest days of the year for us 
laugh.gif

But the week leading up to thanksgiving working there use to be brutal everyday
30t6p3b.gif

For real though, I need that Best Buy hook up. I got Victoria Secret discounts for you or your girl
nerd.gif

*Unofficial hookups thread?

For real though, I need that Best Buy hook up. I got Victoria Secret discounts for you or your girl
nerd.gif

*Unofficial hookups thread?

6am-6pm, I work at 911 and were going to have to deal with all the black friday stupidity

last year was crazy
sick.gif
,but the holiday pay was worth it
pimp.gif

6am-6pm, I work at 911 and were going to have to deal with all the black friday stupidity

last year was crazy
sick.gif
,but the holiday pay was worth it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i am and i dont work retail...

i have to go home wednesday when i get off come back thanksgiving night to school and then go back when i get off friday...

no one is allowed to take off during the holidays

Yeah we have a blackout period, from Nov 1st to Feb 1st you can't request off
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom