Slade

all my Team Metalheads out there then

DC
Peanut
FOG
Proper English
Slade

qoy6ja.gif

all the people I was cool with before I disappeared... both times.

thytkerjobs
DJ Bana
simplydimply
Ratatat
can't remember them all. It's been a long time.

all the people I was cool with before I disappeared... both times.

thytkerjobs
DJ Bana
simplydimply
Ratatat
can't remember them all. It's been a long time.

The replies in here
laugh.gif

No order ... but definitely outta respect

Ninjahood
FOG
Memphis
SpotRusherz
Hovkid
Hardaway33
thykerjobs
Trunks206
pip777
Rolaholic
MrONegative
AirThompson
djawardz
lol
Meth

... apart from that
Spoiler [+]
2a7g7lh.jpg

The replies in here
laugh.gif

No order ... but definitely outta respect

Ninjahood
FOG
Memphis
SpotRusherz
Hovkid
Hardaway33
thykerjobs
Trunks206
pip777
Rolaholic
MrONegative
AirThompson
djawardz
lol
Meth

... apart from that
Spoiler [+]
2a7g7lh.jpg

Haze-for the knowledge
eashawty- keeps it too real and keeps me rolling with his honesty about things.
AntonLaVey-dude gets under people skin yet seems as if he's just typing in between doing homework and eating popcorn watching people go craz over what he starts up
wisepharoah- keeps me thinking
ElderWatsonDiggs- dude seems like one of those uncles you have always telling you about women and his exploits
devildog1776-dude just seems hella cool and like someone I would chop it up with randomly and end up talking about all kinds of crazy stuff 
Brolic Scholar- keeps me laughing with the insight
G14-dude got me waiting on the alien invasions like detox haha. I like the mysteriousness behind the "you will know soon..." post haha
gotholesinmysoles- keeps the all the right threads updated seems like
purpleface-dude is straight comedy
ninjahood-dude is the epitome of what I think a true Niketalker is. 

and plenty of others I can't name right now. But I really enjoy all of ya'll and the diversity of opinions on NT. I can say this website has brought the most change in my life with the way i view things, and also when i look back at stuff I said, i see how much i've grown. Sometimes it's like a journal that everyone on here get's to participate in. got much luv for the nt fam.

Haze-for the knowledge
eashawty- keeps it too real and keeps me rolling with his honesty about things.
AntonLaVey-dude gets under people skin yet seems as if he's just typing in between doing homework and eating popcorn watching people go craz over what he starts up
wisepharoah- keeps me thinking
ElderWatsonDiggs- dude seems like one of those uncles you have always telling you about women and his exploits
devildog1776-dude just seems hella cool and like someone I would chop it up with randomly and end up talking about all kinds of crazy stuff 
Brolic Scholar- keeps me laughing with the insight
G14-dude got me waiting on the alien invasions like detox haha. I like the mysteriousness behind the "you will know soon..." post haha
gotholesinmysoles- keeps the all the right threads updated seems like
purpleface-dude is straight comedy
ninjahood-dude is the epitome of what I think a true Niketalker is. 

and plenty of others I can't name right now. But I really enjoy all of ya'll and the diversity of opinions on NT. I can say this website has brought the most change in my life with the way i view things, and also when i look back at stuff I said, i see how much i've grown. Sometimes it's like a journal that everyone on here get's to participate in. got much luv for the nt fam.

Henz,knocks fresh, and trueblue3 from bball.......and ksteezy,t21d,and crisone for being members of the "scrubs squad" (hospital employees ) lmao

Back
Top Bottom