Why all the hate on the XX1 and XX2?

i was just curious as to why these 2 sig shoes get so much hate. personally i think both are hot. the black xx1 are crazy and so are the black xx2. both verystylish and comfortable too. i think both look way better than the XX. those really had to grow on me b4 i started rockin my pair.

Not a big fan of the XIX, XX1 or XX2.

They didn't have that versatile "look" that I like about Air Jordans. The "Wow" factor I guess.

Some men love fat women; some men love skinny women.
Where are you standing at?

^Ha!

No hate for the 21 here. I wear the red suede all the time. The XX1 PE remain amongst the elite basketball Jordans of all time. XX1 low are super tight.

XX2...the black red are classics. I even like certain colors of the XX2 PE. The XX2 5/8s are great -aside from the name!

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^Ha!

No hate for the 21 here. I wear the red suede all the time. The XX1 PE remain amongst the elite basketball Jordans of all time. XX1 low are super tight.

XX2...the black red are classics. I even like certain colors of the XX2 PE. The XX2 5/8s are great -aside from the name!
I agree with NY GIANTS 11..... The XXI PE's are the best basketball shoe that I have played in
I need to find another pair of these kicks in the black/white colorway in a sz 12
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I LOVE my xx1 lows, AND my white xx2's. My xx2's are sooooo nice to ball in, its like Im running on pillows...lol.

I love my black XX2s and my red suede XX1s, but the 21s don't look good with jeans imo.

Well IMO the right color scheme and material utilized is extremely essential and usually determines what Jordans I buy.

For Example:
  • I'm not a fan of the XX1's but, the Varsity Red Suede XX1's and Flint Grey Suede XX1's are
    eek.gif
    smokin.gif
  • I hate all OG XVII's but the Countdown Black Suede XVII's are
    eek.gif
    pimp.gif
XX2's I have no problem with

No Hate From Me I Own 3 Pair of XX1's and i Rock the Red/Suede pair and I own 2 pair of XX2's and the Black/Red pair definitely get worn.

I really like the white/red/black xx1s i played ball in the white/silver xx1 in the beginning of last season, real comfy. about the xx2 i think the black oneswith the nubuck are really hot

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^Ha!

I agree with NY GIANTS 11..... The XXI PE's are the best basketball shoe that I have played in
I need to find another pair of these kicks in the black/white colorway in a sz 12
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

true

Classics = Red/ Black XX1 and Black/ Red XX2

I like the XXI's. I only own the Red suede ones at the time. The XXII's are allright, the plastic chrome on the sole is what has kept me from buyingany. The only complaints I have is the XXIII's....

Both seem like most other basketball shoes in terms of looks. With Jordan Brand shoes, I liek the unique look they used to have in their numbered Jordans. Ithink they brought it back with the XX3's, but seemed to take a step back with the XX1's & XX2's. Before these two shoes, all numbered Jordanshad their own unique style to them that no other shoe had. XX1's & XX2's seemed ordinary in term sof a basketball sneaker. This is in terms oflooks though, not in terms of how they performed on the court.

I will say this though, the red suede XX1's have that unique look I was refering to, those look great. If they released the Black & red XX1's thtagot cancelled, the shoe would get even mor elove from me, rather than just 1 colorway.

As for the XX2, Im not the biggest fan of them.
ohwell.gif

No hate on the XX2 here. The black/red mids are some of my all-time favorite J's. Good quality, a solid look, you can't ask for more.

I like the XXIs & XX2s. I just don't like the Back XX2 mids.

I actually like the 21's, but wished they came in a white/red colorway instead of the all black....as for the 22's, i think they came out with too manycolorways, but the P.E.'s for both are
pimp.gif

5 pairs of XX1s, 3 pairs of XX2s. The XX1s are one of my favorite models. No hate for either shoe here...and 20 points to BigLefty23 for a Gaffigan quote.

at the end of the day people are going to buy them, i love every pair of jordans. even the 15's, all jordans are SICK! i just love the ideas that they comeup with. the XXI, and XXII are both dope. so, no hate on my side

Back
Top Bottom